Never downgrade to Windows 10

>Get suckered into installing Windows 10 due to reasons
>Double click on a movie
>Pic related

Do not upgrade to Windows 10 under any circumstances.
Windows 7 is far superior in every way.
Now I'm gonna have to wipe this drive, I can't take the chances of leaving any trace of this spyware on my PC.

Attached: Untitled.png (1719x1037, 39K)

>using windows
hmm, nah

At this point, you couldn't pay me to use Windows as my primary operating system. I have it locked off from any and all internet connections, and only use it on the rare occasion I need some Windows-only software.

>using WMP

have a game of solitaire 'non, take your mind of these constant and fucking tiresome demands form your paid-for OS that you 'upgrade' into yet more paid-for bullshit

Attached: o12XA3Y[1].jpg (672x378, 44K)

>wangblows

Attached: 904px-VLC_Icon.svg.png (904x1024, 257K)

/thread

I just wanted to play my pirated 4K HDR vids, now I gotta download a Windows 7 iso.

you guys are okay

Attached: 1550592479123.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

LOL you realize there is an identical free one in the Microsoft Store.
Either way, you're tard for not using VLC at the very least.

I'm gonna follow a guide to install MPC-HC + MadVR, I've been advised it's what I'm looking for.

you do realize none of this is necessary
1: there's a free version in the store
2: use a video player that already has them built in

yea I have a windows partition only for games, I wouldnt even visit most websites with it

Use mpv.

so why is this fucking POS piratery BS excuse of an OS hijacking ppl into paying 99c (or local equivalent thereof) for something they don't need/is free? theft, fraud, obtainal of cash under false pretenses - PPL SICK OF THIS NOW. cunts

which makes what microsoft is doing worse

because that's for commecial use, which requires a licence from the owner. MS is just passing of the costs to you in this case. The non commercial one is free

You type like the 85 IQ geniuses who comment on Facebook and YouTube.

>vlc

Attached: mpv.png (512x512, 275K)

because that's for commecial use, which requires a licence from the owner. MS is just passing of the costs to you in this case. The non commercial one is free

ah, ok - missed that carefully worded differential explanation in OPs pic - I thought it just said 'STOP. TO DO THIS, PAY US, NOW' - my mistake. Its not like they couldnt have came to a deal to include it either, but, profits is profits is profits etc
aaannnddd, I'd get a better argument out of any them geniuses than from you, obv. When you have nothing intelligent to add, how about, you don't?
>believed you the first time, honest

Worksonmymachine®

Just download VLC player. It's made for retards like you. Install and forget, includes all codecs.

>I don't know how to use computers: the post

Sorry. I can't "upgrade" to Windows 7. It doesn't let me use my gamepad wirelessly.

how did boomers learn to post here?
>paying for codecs
>literally paying for free stuff
>'AS YEW GOT A LOICENSE FOR DAT THERE FILE ?

>mpv

Attached: Media_Player_Classic_logo.png (256x256, 32K)

based anime watching chad

>Windows is now $1 cheaper because the license isn't included for software I don't use anyway
How horrible!

>OP is a faggot
Color me surprised.

>using the default media player

Use literally another other video player you dipshit

>not downloading a codec pack
as if they were ever going to pass that saving to the consumer. they chose their $120 price point, that's what the consumer was going to pay no matter what

If you can't even install VLC or mpv you might prefer an iPhone, OP