OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1524055602912.png (834x879, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5804717/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28355119
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3064817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29168922
youtube.com/watch?v=q3chJN9DCGg
youtube.com/watch?v=RwTjsRt0Fzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much better would the world be if every single person who ever used AirPods dropped dead?

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1531917378850.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

near perfect.
any apple shit thread and you are always here, how?

Attached: 1552104523178.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

it would fuck up the football schedules, for sure

Can't have a schedule without an audience.

>Magnetic induction can cause cancer
What the fuck? That makes literally zero sense.

>radiation going through your brain can cause cancer
Doesn't sound like not making any sense to me.

Attached: 1547433579200.png (695x330, 164K)

touche user, touche

> what the fuck? getting cancer from microwaving your brain makes zero sense!

>Radiation
Radiation is such an incredibly nebulous term. In the popular consciousness "radiation" means "something to do with nuclear weapons/reactors" while in reality it's a lot broader than that, radio waves for instance is "radiation", like wise certain forms of heat. The idea that "radiation" causes cancer is dumb a betrays a fundamental illiteracy of physics and biophysics. Also
>magnetic induction
>radiation
Come on my guy, magnetic induction is literally just an alternating magnetic field, that in turns produces an alternating electric field.

>Parents
>Parents
>Parents
Give me one (1) reason to put any stock in their claims.

Though non-ionizing, RF radiation increases the number of free radicals in your cells, increasing the potential for genetic mutation. This is why people living near cell towers and major power lines routinely get fucked up. It's also why they moved so many power line cables underground.

But can't an electric field intersecting with your brain actually cause problems?

this website also causes cancer but none of you give a shit.
Apple makes the best products.

He's probably a 24/7 basement dweller

I really don't get the idea of only ionizing radiation being harmful. Ionizing radiation can cause dna damage directly, however non-ionizing radiation still transfers energy and can cause dna damage due to local temperature increase per what said

omg fine don't believe me but when you're using CHEMICALS then don't get mad at me for being dead

C H E M I C A L S

>>Parents
>>Parents
>>Parents
>Give me one (1) reason..
#1 - Parents

What you call cancer, I call a feature!

>FFS, how many kids, in the same fucking school
It's like cards, any given hand is rare, but they all happen frequently.
>Lets bash apple by pretending to be retards. Am I popular yet guys? D...do I fit in?
The absolute state of this board.

This, with a low power device like a phone you're probably okay but if you live or work right by a full power transmitter working at literally microwave oven frequency then basically Omae wa shindeiru

Being cancer and having cancer are two different things, user.

BASED TIM COOK KILLING ALL THE RETARDS

BASED

It's about context though. If you're increasing tissue metabolism, that can be good or bad depending.

I don't think it's as simple as saying: "This electromagnetic wave causes cancer"

It's probably more of an issue where the DNA already is mutilated beforehand, the waves *may* have helped promote growth of it

Based

With microwaves it's not just the radiation, it's also the cavity that its in. It's also about the intensity of the radiation as well as the distance from the source, EM radiation follows an inverse square law so by doubling the distance.

More generally we would also have to consider things like the dose, and (I think) the irradiance.

BASED
(Also what animu is dis from?)

Based and cuckpilled

Gabriel Dropout.
I watched it just because of this meme, pretty good imho.

Ty, looks kawaii as fuck, will watch soon

How's the water quality at the school? What other environmental factors could be at fault? Do the four families of cancerkids all live near the same potentially polluted area of town? There are cell towers all over the city, but nobody else is getting cancer at an alarming rate? Jumping to conclusions helps no one. You tear down the tower and kids keep getting cancer because, oops, it wasn't the tower.

>More generally we would also have to consider things like the dose
Which is big since you're exposed to it 24/7 from multiple sources everywhere around you, at various distances. Sure the inverse square law makes the power fairly low, but you're still just several meters from a high power transmitter - and that transmitter is just one of multiple sources you're exposed to at any given time. It all adds up.

Towers aren't identical though, one may have less powerful transmitters or smaller amount of them while another can have more of both.

Everything causes Cancer, News at 11

Magnetic induction ISN'T radiation.

Chemicals turn the friken frogs gay. It doesn't cause cancer

The teachers spend more time at the school than anyone else.

>there is no research
>we need regulation
"scientists" sure are smart huh

I suspect the reasoning of the rest-parents may be, remove the tower, that -might- stop further kids getting cancer. And desu, there is little in that could be argued with. 2-3 kids, maybe co-incidence, 4, starts to look like carelessness. And as Sprint have no intention whatsoever of removing the damn thing from the middle of a school anyway (we have contract! we pay rent!), the issue is moot. Unless parents remove the kids entirely. desu, idk either, but it being murica, prob. develop into mass-hysteria and some Waco-type 'solution' before anyone sees sense and removes the damn thing from where, and let us be honest on this point at least, it should NEVER have been situated in the first place

What the fuck are you saying? The energy produced by the waves cause DNA damage, and unless corrected by the repair mechanisms, it will lead to mutation, depending on the site on the genome and the susceptability of the individual, cancer happens. It's simple high-school-level molecular biology.

Based Satania poster

The energy produced by the waves causes heat. Very little heat in comparison to the fluctuation of heat in the body throughout the day.
No, I'm not going to buy the energy transfer of weak electromagnetic fields raising incidence rates of cancer. They're just being made a scapegoat.

Does this mean that every Bluetooth headphone can cause cancer?

They are going to ban Bluetooth

Well that would mean that all Bluetooth is right?

But Bluetooth doesn't use the microwave spectrum.

You can't cause any more brain damage to an Apple user anyway. It works without issue.

Based.

Yes it does. 2.4ghz band you dumb negro

>air pods caused cancer
Isn't it the other way around? I'm pretty sure that Apple caused air pods.

natural selection, hopefully this won't make the news, just let it take its' course

Kek based

based

>(((Berkeley)))
id be more concerned about the plastics causing cancer
especially in cally

>energy
the few µW your skin absorbs from those devices, fades in contrast to the solar-constants 1,3kW per Square meter
Orders of magnitude more
Despite your body is quite capable of cooling yourself down and equalizing body temperature

Other than seeing fallout on this website, I'd never know it would have occurred. I don't know anyone who uses them and don't peruse of news.

It is as bad as those people who say, "don't eat that, it has chemicals in it!" and those that reply, "everything had chemicals in it!"

damn, and I was about to buy a nice pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones.

The sun is maybe not the best comparison to use to demonstrate this to brainlets. It actually does cause skin cancer, because ultraviolet is ionizing. But if the small amount of heat imparted to flesh by a phone's electromagnetic radiation caused cancer, a heat lamp should be instant melanoma. It's also worth pointing out that your eyes are the most heat sensitive part of your head because they have very little bloodflow to carry heat away. Excess heating of the eyes causes blindness, pretty quickly too, but it takes more than a few microwatts per cubic centimeter. As for the brain, it produces far more heat than that itself, and has lots of blood going through it to carry this heat away.

But Bluetooth is what these "phone bad" advocates always recommend.

Im certain 90% are playing dumb
if heat would causes damage, a fever is a million times more damaging than 24/7 wifi exposure

>correlation IS causation
ok let's just throw out science

But it'll be the years and billions of medical cost that'll be crippling...
>appil toddlers will simply shift from whinging about wintoddlers to how hard it is to find a decent ethically sourced woollen beanie for their bald heads...

Also you'd think the Cult of Steve would've hastened their demise by now anyway by choosing a holistic-medicine path.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Baste.

>iDrones killing themselves with Apple products
wtf i love apple now

All it does is increase temperature of the tissue. This in turn leads to increased metabolism. It's not that hard to grasp man.

You can't just make a blanket statement that "energy waves damage DNA." It's about context. Otherwise we wouldn't be using ultrasound to treat tumors.

We should consult /sci/ my good friends

I want to come inside Satania.

>Otherwise we wouldn't be using ultrasound to treat tumors.
But we don't. We use us as an imaging and diagnostic tool to then apply treatment (radio/chemo etc.)

They do use Uhf us to break up kidney stones (and others sometimes) as it was supposed to be the new biggest thing because it was non-invasive but ended up being not as effective as laparoscopy. Usually only used with at-risk patients.
Maybe that's what you were thinking of.

Attached: file.png (864x884, 597K)

duh he's the op

Why one side have the burden to prove the cell towers are dangerous?

The burden should be on those saying they are safe. Personally I have no idea. But IF it is dangerous, no one can be harmed ilby removing them. Iatrogenics.

Proove they don't cause cancer.

not everything causes cancer
if x doesn't fall in the norm, you have to prove why
also burden is a buzzword don't use it.

Breast and prostate cancer as well.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5804717/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28355119

Enhanced drug delivery
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3064817/

Ablation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29168922

Didn't know.

Worrying thing is the use and efficacy are relatively low *UNLESS* you factor "cosmetic" use....

What if I told you that your brain produces a form of electromagnetic radiation on its own? >:)

Agreed. Unfortunately a lot of stuff in the medical field has "low to moderate" evidence to support use even after years and systematic reviews

i'm ahahaing at the futility of the petition. reluctantly, of course.

baste

based

basted

based

what are the odds that we're actually gonna struggle with 90% of the millenials getting a cancer when they hit their 50s

>scientists warn incandescent lightbulbs might cause cancer due to their warming effects
FUCK GUYS! WHAT DO I DO?!?!

>Proove they don't cause cancer.
Everything causes cancer. Meat, being black, being a woman, being a man, food from cans.
youtube.com/watch?v=q3chJN9DCGg

youtube.com/watch?v=RwTjsRt0Fzo
you could lose an eyeball

You are the one making the claim, retard. The other ones are just telling you that you're a braindead faggot and it's up to you to prove otherwise.
Anyways:

Don't iToddlers already have AIDS? Won't that kill them before cancer?

>AirPods can kill me

PICKED UP

Attached: 1489129160148.jpg (1200x674, 104K)

Bluetooth doesn't penetrate the blood barrier
It's safe

Light is radiation, you literally take radiation into your eyes to see. How many people get eye cancer from exposing their eyes to radiation 16 hours a day?

Fun fact: the largest userbase of AirPods are arabs.
They like that they can wear them under hijabs and don't have to worry about wires going through their robes for the men.

Based Apple is killing the shitskins for us.

BASED

Acidized

WTF I love airpods now.

Attached: c8c.png (680x510, 207K)

It'll never cease to amaze me how much bullshit pseudo-science gets regurgitated here. I would have figured a board which loves to denigrate people who mindlessly accept things as fact, you guys sure don't do a lot of research.

wtf I love monsanto now

This is what I've been thinking.

Our generation is going to get to 50/60 and the cancer rates are going to skyrocket. All wireless technologies will be banned. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY that will be enough for society to get back on track. Imagine it.

>people ITT who don't know what cancer is, nor what radiation is

Baste