I'm going to start working on an app to mask your lock screen...

I'm going to start working on an app to mask your lock screen. I lent my sister my phone at family dinner last week but I forgot what was on my lock screen and the look I got back is still burned in my eyes when I go to sleep.

Attached: today-i-fucked-up[1].jpg (700x369, 26K)

Show us what she saw faggot?

you know there is an option to hide sensitive notifications in the lockscreen on android

Would you like me to ask you what it was or do you want this thread to continue looking like it was written by an attention seeking woman?

>hurr durr I'm a piece of shit degenerate who needs to keep things from THEIR OWN FAMILY
You deserve it

You need to go back.
Also:
>having some loli shit or similar as your lock screen
Just end it famalam

That makes no sense. It's just a lock screen for your lock screen. If you don't want people to see your lock screen just don't have that as your lock screen.

This guy gets it

If OP makes his app he'll eventually make an app that locks his lock screen lock screen in case he doesn't want anyone to see the image he uses to block the other images he doesn't want to show anybody.

I mean...I don't see why you would care...

Attached: 20190314_224701000_iOS.png (1242x2688, 2.99M)

Being a piece of shit degenerate is not that uncommon, I visit /d/ - degenerates daily. It's perfectly fine as long as you encrypt your devices and keep separate accounts and browsers.

Wow.

You could just -not- use autistic chinese cartoons as the first thing anyone sees when turning on your phone

Excellent taste.

Attached: 87563eef1b497bad910222ec5355d853.jpg (800x793, 380K)

Fucking this. I'm into a bunch of weird shit but I'm not gonna subject my friends and family to it

>normie lock screen
>anime home screen
this is how you do it

This.
The lock screen IS the mask.

I would drink her pee.

Thanks op, you made my shitty day a bit better.

most men are ephebophiles, women cannot except male sexuality but we must let them know. If vice can make two articles a day about being a cuck being a good thing why not.

Attached: 1551854517554.jpg (1011x1000, 153K)

nothing wrong with this

>except
how do you fuck up a spelling so badly

to bisy jerkin meet to lern proper

ungh

why do you do this? People will see it anyways when you're out in public. Unless you don't go outside.

actually dropping all the spaghetti in public

Attached: 200.gif (341x200, 204K)

Jesus Christ dude, this is probably the exact moment your family finally gave up on you

Did you ask your sister if you could watch her pee?

whoopdeedoo

Now if you're ever close to the bathroom after your sister has been there, she will think you're listening to her pee. Think about that

Source?