Hi

Hi
What is better Linux distribution: Linux mint xfce or Xubuntu?
Who is safer and faster?
I can not decide.

Attached: tux.gif (258x303, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2088121
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1512061
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=594596
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've only masturbated to the Linux penguin two times in my life

Next time
Xubuntu.

Linux Mint is much easier for newcomers than Xubuntu. Go for it if you're a Linux newcomer.

Spoken like a true retard.

To answer your question OP, Xubuntu.

Fedora 29

Anything WSL

I wouldn't touch any ubuntu flavor.
Use mint xfce. Fast, comfy and doesn't collect user data.

Attached: 1552371750340.png (463x293, 204K)

>What is better Linux distribution: Linux mint xfce or Xubuntu?
Debian
>Who is safer and faster?
Debian

If you actually give a shit about security use Qubes OS. You can run any distro, or even Windows with a GPU pass through inside it.

based
install Arch manually or you'll never understand what linux truly is or how it works in your lifetime. trust me. other than that, no linux distro is different than any other, except for arch and gentoo of course, so just use whatever floats your boat. personally I've had bad experiences with mint before, or at least when I first started to use linux, so I'd choose xubuntu

Attached: 1444446666631231231231231231231himom6.jpg (540x960, 54K)

Damn that guy is a cutie

stop harassing my girlfriend

Don't be a retard, install gentoo

GENTOO

Linux Mint because it's much more polished. There's plenty of shit wrong with Xubuntu out of the box and Mint fixes almost all of them.
I use both distros, but my main PC uses Mint because it's more ready to use out of the box. Just make sure you uninstall (((Flash Player))) if you opt for installing 3rd party drivers and shit during installation.

Flash player is a security threat. I've never installed it and I've never ever needed it in the first place.

Mint devs are retarded enough to include it if you click on a setting during their installer. But it's not really their fault, all Linux installers are shit. You should be able to select which individual software you want while installing. They shouldn't even ship with Flash Player to begin with.

Kubuntu if u really want ubuntu

And how many times have you masturbated to the majestic GNU GNU?

Attached: gg3po-newGnu.png (1000x1000, 385K)

Is there r34 of this?

>don't use an ubuntu flavor
>use this distro that is a fork of ubuntu

Attached: 1497897683171.gif (313x225, 1.39M)

quick someone choose a distro for me, any distrO

xubuntu
why the fuck would you ever want mint anything

Of course there is.

Having trouble finding much more GNU lewds that are clearly of the GNU mascot and not some random other GNU, but I know they're out there. These, while likely just random GNU, have a nice resemblance:
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1512061
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=594596

Debian stretch

based cosmic brain user has figured it all out

Mint is pretty well un-botnetted, but yeah. I'm in the process of moving over to Debian for that reason. Linux Mint Debian Edition seems promising though. In my case, I just want a more pure experience.

just use Lubuntu if you have old pc
if have good pc use kubuntu inseated of shitty xubuntu

Kubuntu
Mint Cinammon