tried to make an account and got error 5000 over and over

fresh phone # and deleted cache too

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 8K)

>Is (((tinder))) down?
I really hope so.

tinder is 100% trash.

90% of women are 100% trash.

80% of humanity is 100% trash.

don't use tinder. go to a bar, a kava bar, a tea house, a music venue, a coffee shop, a gym... literally anywhere else. you can talk to women, men, or trannies at all of those places. ytml, and you'll feel better about yourself.

ts is a degenerate

Working but still trash.

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-195444_Tinder.jpg (720x1480, 480K)

I have met and fucked maybe about 8 great women through this app. How is this trash?

It's pure trash now user. Essentially 20% of guys are fuckin 80% of the women. I wouldn't even call these guys chads. Some of them are just beta males that line up to eat afternoon buttholes from feminazi's.

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-175143_Tinder.jpg (1080x2021, 579K)

>fucked
they werent great women nigger

Tinder is a cess pool. They were founded by Jews, and are promoting race mixing emojis.

I'm white
and yeah they were great at fucking

I caught chlamydia off a tinder girl once. Didn't use a condom, oh well.

Take it from me, half the girls I've fucked from tinder (guessing 20) told me I'm the second person they've ever fucked. Such a common fucking lie.

>Didn't use a condom
>Fucking a complete stranger without protection.
Dumb shit, I hope you catch AIDS next time.

So you're saying that 70% of men are trash. The other 30% must be good. I doubt that. There isn't 10% good men out there.

Get off my board you degenerate 3D Female lover
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay i know it's trash which is why i moved onto other apps like TanTan but am asking if it's down since i can't sign up

Attached: DlF30wOV4AI5R5r.jpg (610x590, 65K)

>Some of them are just beta males that line up to eat afternoon buttholes from feminazi's
>eat afternoon buttholes from feminazi's
>buttholes from feminazi's
>buttholes

Attached: 1532450280832.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Just deleted my account.
Good.

How can you move on from something you haven't even signed up to?
Also tinder is trash...

You can't pick up chicks dressing like one

>kosuapp still hasn't gone anywhere despite "launching early 2019"
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO MEET CUTE E-GIRLS WITHOUT MY APP

Attached: niNHwKO.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Trash, as in mindless, degenerate, human garbage. One night stands, quick hookups, and anonymous sex not only inevitably get boring, but diminish your mental fortitude and sap your energy. After years and years of sleeping around, I started intentionally dating chicks who tend toward submission, and actually have a sense of loyalty. They're much better, though are significantly harder to find and lock down (even if only for a year or two). I pretty much ignore all other women now ("independent" types, nags, severe liberals, feminists, bisexuals, gender queers, club-goers etc...). If you are literally just looking for some quick fucking though, then keep on keeping on. I went through the same stage too, though I kind of wish I didn't for as long as I did.

Is tantans free tier as good as tinder/bumble?

i moved on bc i used to have a account some time ago then i got banned (or somesuch) and moved on

tantan is top tier if u live in an area with many asians

Look nigger, I didn't get laid at all in high school and I'm now a virgin at 22 (although I'm seeing a girl (female) this Saturday). The reason I'm using tinder is because I need to make up for how I wasted my teens gayming and distro hopping, and I'm not going to feel satisfied until I fuck at least 500 women before turning 30. Only then will I be at peace for missing out on life during high school, I just want to feel like I'm normal.

I broke up with my ex in november and I have been in and out of relationships since i was 17 years old. Let me fuck some girls man

these guys don't get laid OP, you'd get a real answer in anyway you may be shadowbanned, try another device.

Attached: e9af1705aa48b1aa.jpg (680x877, 124K)

>anyway you may be shadowbanned, try another device.
would me being shadowbanned (which I am) give out a error 5000 tho?
And i don't have any other device unless i use it on my pc which would be extremely uncomfy

Attached: DgVdP0_X0AAlSIv.jpg (478x478, 40K)

>Jow Forums
OP said Tinder not Grindr

N O R M A LS
O
R
M
A
L
S

managed to signup

Attached: IMG_20190315_035345.jpg (1079x2207, 1.04M)

Everyone who uses /soc/ should be lined up and shot in the face. Literally. Cancer.

>Jow Forums
Every other thread is >tfw no gf

Attached: k9pgzmhcv6m21[1].jpg (432x768, 62K)

something odd happened to me in Bumble the other day: someone matched me, and I got a notification in my phone. I opened the app almost instantly, sent a message to this girl, but I saw something was wrong, and as soon as I pressed the back button, the match wasn't there.
from what I read in Jow Forumsbumble , apparently they do it on purpose, and one has to recreate accounts every few weeks.

also, I'm 30+, and really fucking retarded: my pics suck, and only once I went to a date, only to turn her down because I'm too insecure and thought she didn't like me.

Holy kek that looks like one of those shitty silicone fuck dolls.

Fuck Tinder, Bumble is where it's at

dont forget mountain climbing / kayaking / etc
stop beating yourself

>go to a bar
lmfao