Literally same shit they put in gas cans for torches and portable stoves

>Literally same shit they put in gas cans for torches and portable stoves
>Just different nozzle
>costs 7 times as much
Absolutely not kosher. What should I use instead.

Attached: de740fa1-1610-4446-8de7-901b66565c19_1.442607df7de0fb26fb93053d6f38acd9.jpg (450x450, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500P-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001U899HQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=Datavac&qid=1552625875&s=gateway&sr=8-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not. i use it to suffocate cockroaches

I didn't say that it is useless.
It is not kosher at all. 7 times for isobutane is too much. And there is no need for pure isobutane there either, since it is used for removing dust, not for filling fridges, where purity is important (otherwise capillary tube clogs).
Is there any way to screw something like straw on torch isobutane can like picrel?

Attached: 61yuQOtBh3L._SL1100_.jpg (1100x791, 110K)

Also, where can I get non-flammable air duster?

I get id carded everytime I buy these things as if I'm buying cigs or alcohol because stupid kids just had to go and huff the things

Capitalism is wonderful, isn't it?

Attached: 1547490603327.jpg (3990x4006, 3.06M)

Yeah, sure.
This is why I'd make a special threaded tool for
I'd get millions of this.

Oh wait, it uses same poking end, as airdustes, so I can remove thing from airduster and make a gasenduster, which is kosher.

>not just using your air compressor at low psi

>low PSI
I need 10 bars to clean shit.

Then don't use a nozzle as wide as your mother's gaping vagina

If you have a Big Lots near you, 4 dollars for a 3 pack.

Well, that is pretty close to butane for cooking.

I don't get why people always act like bottled water is a scam or some shit. If I buy a bottle of water it's because I want a portable drink in a disposable container that isn't loaded with sugar. I don't care if the liquid itself is cheap. I'm paying for the convenience.
That being said, the "fancy" overpriced brands are a ripoff.

It's still somewhat reasonable. I went to buy a can once at a CVS, and they wanted $9.99 for one can of Maxell brand.

>If I buy a bottle of water it's because I want a portable drink in a disposable container that isn't loaded with sugar
They sell empty containers for storing liquid. Buy one and fill it with water at home.

you're supposed to huff it

Maybe that's what he's trying to clean.

Bottled water costs like $0.25/bottle, even if you drink 2l/day it's $365/year.
I normally use reusable water bottle for everyday use, but keeping 40 pack in a car is convenient for camping/hiking.

That is jew trick level 9000.
Always do this

Nigger I'm not going to carry a bottle around 24/7. I don't have a purse or some shit to keep it in. If I plan on going on a long trip or something I will bring my own water, but if I'm walking around and find that I want something to drink then I'll stop and buy something.

Get a canteen

Woah we truly live in a society

>not buying a flask so you can tell kids you're drinking vodka at the park and they'll think you're the cool adult when you're actually drinking water

>Drink positive
Is this aids water?

I just have a water bottle with a built in brita filter in it, problem solved , any tap water filtered without having to waste plastic.

>water smells and tastes like chlorine
no thanks goy

I spray it upside down on spiders and bugs

Who even cleans their PC? Mine is 8 years old and doesn't have enough dust to cause more heat

>he doesn't boil it
What a goyim

Considering that I manage to eat everyday, yes.

They're hfc refridgerants retard
R134 r 143 r152 to name a few
They don't use straight hydrocarbons like butane anymore

I don't understand this logic, why would you do that in the first place anyways? You do know that those bottles need to be refined again using a ton of energy. Plus, there's no guarantee that all the material will be recycled from the bottle. Why not just a big tank of water and a reusable bottle, to be refilled everytime it empties.

>You do know that those bottles need to be refined again using a ton of energy.
And? Before you come for the small guys bottled water. At least talk to China about those massive black clouds first.

I'm just saying you should consider the alternative to bottles of water. If each person took a step in not purchasing them, then the companies that make them would go broke. Though, with how things look today, most people probably wouldn't do a thing unless they were yelled at about it.

Also China maybe the ones causing the most damage, but were the ones funding it. He'll if not China just using cargo vessels is polluting as it is.

amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500P-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001U899HQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=Datavac&qid=1552625875&s=gateway&sr=8-2

do you live in Bongistan? I have never been carded for compressed air.

So you are to pussy to stand up to the chinaman eh? Got to dunk on the soft targets i see.
Just got to ask, why do people who are always bashing people over the head about the fucking planet just utter cowards when it comes to facing the real reasons why.
>Will rage against bottled water
>Will say nothing about how his Iphone is made.
It is just an observation i have seen a lot with you tree hugger types. You want to take away other peoples shit and not give up anything of your own.

be free, my child

Attached: 61v8fhWqQ5L._SL1500_.jpg (1283x1500, 89K)

Did you intentionally miss my 2nd paragraph? I literally said that its cause of our funding that's causing us to be in this mess with China and other east Asian countries. You can "rage" against both user, its not like I'm picking one specific side on the matter. Though, I did offer an alternative to buying plastic bottles anyways.

That shit is so fucking useful you can spray it on anything. Insects on your monitor, dust bunnies, upside down for worse things

Attached: huh.png (128x125, 14K)

>insects on your monitor.

>Africa Level: START!

“If everyone did X” is complete half-thoughtout dormroom bullshit wanna be philosophy. Never going to happen. Next.

>charge you more, give you less!
everything is like this now :/

>boiling removes chlorine and heavy metal salts
You're a special kid you know that.

Is it made by Nvidia or something.

I got one of these when I learned they put some bitter tasting chemical in air duster cans to prevent retards from huffing them. fuck that shit. I'm trying to clean my shit not coat it with some substance

It is okay user. They moved on to air horn gas.

Attached: 1524728548582.jpg (1024x1004, 137K)

I did the opposite in school.

25 cents a bottle? What are you in Commiefornia? I pay 2.98 for a 40 pack of reverse osmosis. Reverse osmosis filters are not cheap.

No I'm in America

>not living in the northwest with wonderful clean and clear water and also boiling it for pathogens and running it through a brita chlorine filter