Be a freshman white guy at a top university

>be a freshman white guy at a top university
>look up the facebook accounts of the most attractive white girls in my pol sci class, just out of boredom and inceldom
>every single one of the top 5 most attractive white girls posts pictures weekly of them in short skirts posing drunk with a different brown guy at parties (that I certainly am not invited to)
>one of them even posts “art” that explicitly calls out “rich white men”
>this trend isn't just happening with the girls in my pol sci class, it's clearly a widespread phenomenon and this just reaffirmed that for me.
It’s over for average-height white men like me. You oldfags don’t understand, there has been a seismic paradigm-shift in recent years against white men among Gen Z females, especially the attractive white girls in urban areas and in universities. They really do lust after non-white guys, even the short-to-average height ones it seems. How am I suppose to deal with this paradigm shift? What are young white men supposed to be motivated by if we don't have non-roastie-tier, attractive white women waiting for us on the other side for marriage? Am I just supposed to make money for myself?

Attached: 1438551454178s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

I'd say post this on Jow Forums but lets be honest, they would send this thread here

Life isn't fair, champ. WOMP WOMP

I would but I don't want to get banned.

I got banned today for making a similar "off-topic" thread today!
Check it out!

How can I spin this as being politically related? I really want to hear what others have to say about this situation but Jow Forums gets so little traffic compared to Jow Forums.

Whites are not allowed on Jow Forums

Attached: 1460419041842.jpg (651x768, 96K)

B'd & RP'd

There is nothing you can do bro. If you make a thread about dating the mods will delete it. Especially if it hints of MGTOW. Best course of action is to, if anything, make up some story about this actually happening to you so it is at least relevant and not just you gathering data to justify your loneliness. Don't say you looked at the parties online, but say you went to a party and saw it. That might help MAYBE

Shit I just went ahead and posted this on Jow Forums with an additional sentence explaining why it's a political topic.

let the dumb whores be dumb whores, there is no use in letting it get you depressed
that's exactly what (((they))) want

BUT
And this is very important

Attached: 1539911902916.png (850x850, 197K)

Who quote?

Attached: dcb.png (200x200, 46K)

>majored in electrical engineering
>never saw a woman in my life
B-)

Youre in college to get a degree user what are you even talking about

have you tried not being an incel lole?

Attached: kfc.webm (640x480, 809K)

>be me on tinder
>all girls pics are of them traveling all over the world and doing shit like sky diving, riding camels in the sahara, hiking in the andes, partying on yachts with chads in the mediterranean
>my pics are selfies in my bedroom alone
>left swipe because their life makes me insecure as fuck

Attached: 1528016512993.png (209x241, 8K)

same so i went on a cruise and took bunch pics there

Attached: 1543272984409.jpg (640x638, 88K)

It's not as recent as you think. The brainwashing of white college students intensified around 2000, but you can find examples way back in the 1960s. Most racism in America today is directed at whites, by whites.

what the actual fuck

Shut the fuck up you incel, just put the work into actual trying to get a women and you'll find that this isn't true. Sure more women are doing what you're saying, but that's only because your being an incel, you're to blame for any of this

This but pre-ironically