Why does Jow Forums care so much about privacy? What are you trying to hide?

Why does Jow Forums care so much about privacy? What are you trying to hide?

Attached: confused yotsuba.png (366x601, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything.

Privacy is a right and it deserves to be protected

You should be hiding everything, since you don't know what's going to be punishable in 10 years.

All the crimes I've committed ofc
>inb4 fbi

It's not a matter of what someone has to hide, it's a matter of what information others have a right to see.

/bread

My information from being used for profit by corporations

If you're not willing to defend your right to privacy you don't deserve to have any.

Caring about privacy is one thing but Jow Forums is completely obsessed from paranoid retards who think any sort of data collection is a personal attack against them whipping them into a frenzy

faggot
I swear this board is nothing but brainlets and redditards. Have all the big brains moved to 8 ch?

>What are you trying to hide?
Wouldn't you like to know?

Who wants to know?

>hide everything
>get fingerprinted instantly because you're the 0.01%
you can't win this battle

Nice Bait

my loli folder, what else worth keeping in this miserable world?

>trying to hide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument

You're an idiot.

>What are you trying to hide?
My Yotsuba collection.

i myself have less to hide than the average person, and live a very public life, but there are people that need privacy, including but not limited to journalists and activists who would be hunted down and assassinated if not for privacy

I've cried a dozen times a day since I divorced my ex wife, and if anyone finds out I'll never feel like a man again

Your tears are what make you a man

It's the fear of others seeing them is what doesn't

Nah it's the Y chromosome that makes you a man. You can be a shitty one or a good one, but it's set in the genome.

I usually only consider cying unmanly if it's in public, so you're completely right.

Hatred. The world is filled with overwhelming hatred. Everyone, without exception, is touched by it, everyone sees it, so everyone feels it, and creates it. Everyone is just looking for some excuse they can use to dispose of you, to get you out of their sight, and out of their way, and out of the way of something they want to happen. If they ever looked deep enough, they'd find that excuse, somewhere in your secrets. And then the fists and bullets start flying. That is why, now more than ever, I have to hide everything.

I listen to them, chuckle as they eat. They're judgment hiding, behind eyes and dirty teeth.

ur mum's sex tape

Am brainlet trying to have some level of privacy, if I have chrome open while signed in to my gmail but simultaneously have my vpn on and do the browsing I wish to keep private on ungoogled chromium am I avoiding the botnet? Or am I just wasting ram to have the extra programs running and exposing myself to google since I'm signed in to gmail on my chrome browser. Side note, I also have google drive installed but with boxcryptor to try and mitigate exposure. I'm just trying to get an idea of how wide I'm spreading my butt cheeks to Alphabet.

The precautions you're taking are completely ineffectual.
Install firefox or ungoogled chromium because chrome pretty much gives google a live stream of whatever you're doing if you're signed in, and ensure your stuff is encrypted before you upload it.

>why don't you let totalitarians read your mind
Because I'm protecting one of my fundamental human rights.

>Install firefox or ungoogled chromium because chrome pretty much gives google a live stream of whatever you're doing if you're signed in, and ensure your stuff is encrypted before you upload it.
see
>simultaneously have my vpn on and do the browsing I wish to keep private on ungoogled chromium
I already have ungoogled chromium and use it fairly often, it's pointless for me to use firefox because I'd just autistically install a load of extensions which would make my fingerprint unique. My question is essentially whether or not I need to shut down vanilla chrome while I use ungoogled chromium. Or can I use them simultaneously, effectively letting google see what I'm doing on vanilla chrome while maintaining privacy when browsing on ungoogled chromium on my other monitor.

I have the tools necessary to browse with relative privacy and could go full tor if necessary but I find it pretty inconvenient.

Have you ever so much as once been signed in while NOT using a VPN? Think carefully now...
>unique fingerprint reeeee
I am so sick of hearing this bullshit. The downside of this is peanuts compared to not having a proper setup... Also, you can have your fingerprint change dynamically so that it's unique every time you so much as refresh the page, and therefore cannot be linked together except by whatever your IP is at the moment, assuming you either block or clear cookies automatically.

why is that any of your business you nosy fuck?