Cyberpunk Interior Design

I'm looking to make my apartment more cyberpunk-y. I'm aiming for a comfy cyberpunk aesthetic. Not necessarily trashy or grungy, maybe a bit messy. It still has to be presentable and functional to guests.

I've browsed a lot of /bst/ and found some inspo but I'm wondering if you guys have any ideas or suggestions for a setup.

Attached: portal-mirrors-the-kiromancer-1.jpg (880x660, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robscanlon.com/encom-boardroom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people on /cyber/ advocate that mess is the key to achieving a cyberpunk aesthetic due to a capitalist consumerism societal larp but id think that the rejection of normalcy/consumerism is the key to cyberpunk, not playing into it.
id just go with what's absolutely utilitarian. what good is a soldering station or other tools if you don't know how to use them or even what they are for. i think you should have the tools you need to accomplish the tasks you have, provided you know how to use them.

also direct references to games couldnt be less cyberpunk. with similar logic, no one in a cyberpunk dystopia would have a dystopian cyberpunk wallpaper, yknow?

>portal mirrors
Was this done by a woman/dumbass that didn't understand portals?

Yeah I get that. It was the only pic I had that I could show which hinted at hints of cyberpunk without going overboard. I agree, utilitarian is a great idea. For example: Living room is just going to be my computer desk, a couch, coffee table. That's it save for some lamps and whatever inspo I can find. I was thinking a projector for when friends come over and wanna stream something

Attached: 6c13851f82b217ce52b70ec40111116c.jpg (334x500, 18K)

Idiot could've just opened a real portal it's not that hard

Rgb but only ever use magenta/cyan

remember to glue cogs and gears to everything for that based A E S T H E T I C

not into this thread, just stopped by to call you a retard

GTFO steampunk retard

"lol"

If you looked into the orange portal with facing portals, you'd see the orange portal, not the blue one, which is what a mirror would show you. Retard.

lighting is everything, play the nu deus ex games again and pay careful attention to what lighting is used in corp areas, "nice" civilian areas, and shitty areas
remember that cyberpunk is now and used furniture is often better and equally inexpensive as new furniture

bless

Attached: 4488e4ba36e14192b2ca6881d4af0b9e.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

Imo cover your shit in monitors or displays of some type showing constant feeds of information. News, stocks, forums, social media, etc. A true cyberpunk apartment would be rather minimalistic and dirty, obviously since the common citizen of cityland is a victim of megacorp and can't afford shit. But it would be a lot more aesthetic to embrace the renegade sociopath hacker living in cyberland. Using the abundant tools produced in that society to get the edge against megacorp or Hopefully you have a small apartment, ideally a studio apartment. Mattress on the floor, kitchen with no dishes and only /some/ cutlery. And the rest of your aesthetic dedicated to just constant feeds of information. A big aesthetic of cyber punk is the overabundance of advertisement anyways. Screens are plastered all over the skyscrapers of the city showing adds for plastic surgery and appliances. Recreate that in your apartment user.

Asides from that, check out the apartments from shadowrun returns and VA11 HALL-A. VA11 HALL-A kinda leans between cyberpunk and 80's girl aesthetic though. Take the personal decor and decals from it and blend it with the renegade vibe from shadowrun and I bet you're golden.

Attached: Jill's_upgraded_room.png (804x426, 22K)

Attached: spaceship_apartment_3.jpg (1100x778, 239K)

>mirror

Those are portals, not mirrors, you fucking retard.

>tatami mat
>futon
>incredibly expensive laptop
>passport

You're a fashionista here slumming asking basement-dwellers what our wallpaper pattern is. Fuck off.

You are either mentally challenged or trolling, so I'm ending this here.

Thank you for that...

I've used Tradingview for a crypto stock ticker. Do you have and recommendations for a good minimal news ticker?

Attached: aZTaLxY.png (640x360, 279K)

High-tech, low-life.
Grungy, used, plastic tables. Magenta and cyan accent lights.
Ratty, overstuffed button tufted chair. Exposed brick/wall slats and conduits.
Tagging/street art.
Server racks next to server racks.
The more dirty and industrial the area the better.

Setup lot's of computers like in that cartoon (lain) or movie (PI) about Jewish mathematician

My revolution isn't your fucking fashion statement.

>576p
what is this, a nintendo switch port?

Why would a robot have a SLUT t-shirt from timesplitters?

Killer larp senpai

unironically mining rigs

As somebody who owns more monitors than most small businesses, i want to do this
is there any neat software for showing things like that?

ok nigger, listen here
to make the shit you've got in your pic you need to measure your room's perimeter N, then buy a high-brightness white LED strip long N+ meters and a 12V converter with the amperage that matches that strip's per meter consume +30%

Example: your strip eats up 5W/m and N=10m - you need a 12V power converter with 5*10+30%/12V = 65W/12V = 5.5A+.

Then buy some 90 degree angle connectors matching your LED strip, cut it down to 4 pieces matching your rooms' sides lengths and join it back with those. Solder the wires if necessary.

Finally, glue some plastic cable holders to the sides of your room and lay your strip on top of those. Do not forget to wire your power brick to the wires that are supposed to power up the ceiling lights, make it as invisible as possible. Et voila', your cyberpunk shit is done. As a side effect, the mess on your desk and the soldering station will come by themselves while you're wiring this shit, I can guarantee that.

For bonus internet points - buy some extra LED strip and put it behind your screen, so your eyes don't get tired and you get even more cyberpunk feeling.

Bear in mind that the ceiling LED strip must be the brightest shit you can find (search for high lm/m throughput), while the one you put behind your screen - not so much, as it's there not to illuminate but to not kill your eyes.

> t. made this in my room

rainmeter on wangblows

>bloat
i may as well just use a webpage

Use electroluminescent sheets to create glows like that in the ceiling. It is featureless so it is like a glowing fog, rather eerie.

Seems you are the one who is mentally challenged here.

How about robscanlon.com/encom-boardroom/

>electroluminescent sheets

Those are actually cool as fuck

The only bad thing about electroluminescent stuff is that they don't have the greatest lifetime if you drive them too hard to get some brightness out of them