>3360
>best shape in history
>lightweight
>onboard memory
>actually good and not flimsy scroll wheel
>$30
How can a mouse be THAT fucking based?

Attached: f339f038-2835-4e8d-bc70-776f1fd78e31._SL300__.jpg (285x285, 7K)

> Left handed

That's why it's cheap.

What is it?

It's for right handed people.
Cooler Master MM520

Cooler master makes pretty good stuff at value

Cooler Master, They make pretty good shit barring a few cheapass gadgets. The PC cases they made used to be pretty awesome

Thanks! Looks a bit small for me but I'll keep it in mind in case my Naos 7000 shits the bed

Yeah. According to rocket jump ninja they even listen to community feedback and improve things

It's on the smaller side (it's supposed to be the spawn 3.0) but it just fits nicely in the hand.
For reference I got 22x11cm hands and I can use it with ease

I mouse like pleb though and I like to lay my whole hand on it

I tend to use mice with an extra button at the end.of the thumb, with a dpi button under the scroll wheel, and with a scroll wheel release.

The DPI stuff is especially essential because I switch between 12280x2160 and pixel preciae stuff. At a certain point adding some gearing is practical.

>not posting g9x master race.

I had the regular g9. Was ok.

Mouse in op has everything you mentioned.

Don't see a thumb button other than the standard up/down.

anyone else find "ergonomic" shapes to be pretty un-ergonomic?

>muh lightweight meme
Some people aren't wristlets.
It's not a g502, pass.

They're made to feel more natural, which is made completely useless if you aren't natural with its designed position.

That looks a lot like Zowie's scroll wheels which are complete trash. Shape also looks like a complete meme and it's probably heavy too.

2/10

Can't relate. My hands have thanked me every day since switching to a trackball.

Best general shape indeed, Xornet 1 is more based and aesthetic, discontinued because of version 2 though.

Attached: mouse-gaming-cmstorm-xornet-375x500[1].jpg (375x500, 16K)