What drugs do you take for programming, and why not meth?

What drugs do you take for programming, and why not meth?

Attached: meth.jpg (500x334, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inhome-health.com/product/estrofem-estradiol-hemihydrate-84-tabs-x-2mg-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=vxeM8ucicqw
youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None.
If any drug can help, it's probably acid/LSD, and you don't program while under the influence of it, just try to find the answers, then when back to sane you use the answers.

Winners don't use drugs.

LSD microdoses are actually quite helpful for programming.

Bang and pre-workout suppliments because it's legal.

Just caffeine

>obeying a corrupted government's laws
hehehe idiot

and nicotine
formerly cannabis but now I have to pass a drug screen
>inb4 fake urine
works until you're involved in a workplace accident and your blood is tested in the hospital, enjoy your attorney fees

I don't crash, have rotten teeth, nor a SWAT team getting ready to raid my house.
Life's good.

what is bang?`

Rotten teeth will only happen if you use drugs incorrectly. Don't let yourself get addicted. A true patrician uses every tool at his disposal and uses them in a logical manner.

It's a new energy drink marketed to Jow Forumsziens that uses sucralose to keep the caloric intake to 0. All I know for sure is eveything but the tea flavors is tasty and I sat through a Solidity tutorial without any ill effects on one can.

>winners
As in windows users?

caffeine+l-theanine for getting work done

>What drugs do you take for programming
None
>why not meth?
Because I like my teeth.

I tried it today. Gave me a pretty clean jolt. Gonna try with l-theanine tomorrow

Was actually thinking quote a lot about trying morphine or ecstacy, but I need to do more research.
Heard "lean" as memed to shit as it is should feel amazing, but I'm scared that because of depression & isolation I'll become super hooked & addicted

Attached: 1538774945662.jpg (836x543, 111K)

I use some nootropics, recently did cycle of cerebrolysin.

How was it?

if you dont take adderall i dont even know how you program

>he doesn't program on alpha-pvp

Attached: IMG_20190314_234416_378.jpg (1080x900, 56K)

PCP

how did Ken Thompson, Dennis Ritchie, and Brian Kernighan program?
they certainty dont look like folks who do drugs. it is pure passion and innate intelligence.

>Was actually thinking quote a lot about trying morphine or ecstacy, but I need to do more research.
xtc is cool as long as you know what chemical you're using and how much, which in other words means make sure your stuff is at least reagent tested especially if you're not in europe; I know more than one dealer who cuts his molly with meth and random pills are all but guaranteed to be shitty bath salts. morphine... don't play with opioids, they'll cost you a lot of money and heartache and when/if you finally quit you'll be back at square one. lean is just codeine syrup mixed with 7 up, the most you'll get is a nice buzz but it's not OTC in most countries so it's more trouble/expensive than it's worth. kratom is good, cheap and legal in most countries if you really want to try something that feels like an opioid. difficult to OD on and not very addictive.

>not taking programming skittles

Attached: c8ae057b92bec63562e3d47c1f7791340b22b10.jpg (1000x960, 71K)

are you any of those guys? no. you are not even close. i'll keep taking addy like it is my job.

What do you think of fasoracetam or any of those?

i use adderall, coffee, and klonopin to keep me smooth and steady. can code for 16 hours, with obvious breaks. i also vape.

nice mindset. you are a coward whohave already given up before really trying.
if you were not insecure in your abilities, you would not have succumbed to using drugs. Im sure you realized this by now

Angel Dust and cocaine

dont make this about me. you are the one who brought them up. i'm guessing you're sober or trolling. good luck being like ken, dennis, or brian!

Not a programmer, but recently started microdising LSD, roughly 15ug every third day. Getting dosage was a struggle as cutting tabs consistently and this small was a struggle.

Large improvement in creativity and drive to get tasks checked off, easier time in the present working instead of thinking.

it's better to have role models than end up drug-addled
you were announcing your drug use on fucking Jow Forums. how pathetic is that?

>t. meth addict

>take recommended dosage by doctor of adderall that is low amount.
>drug addled
take a chill pill

drug users are so pathetic.

God deregulation of drugs was the worst thing to ever happen. y'all are fucking idiots and are eating impure god knows what

Only drug I need is this
inhome-health.com/product/estrofem-estradiol-hemihydrate-84-tabs-x-2mg-2/

About 200mg of Ibuprofen when I have a headache. 400mg if it's moderate/severe.

>i only do meth to focus on work

Attached: a lifetime dose of stupid.webm (430x500, 1.85M)

hot

drug users are literally sub-human.

Nice, literally drug and destroy yourself for your corporate masters. Youre a very good wagecuck, i hope they give you chin scratches

Adderall every once in a while if I'm under a real time crunch but I've backed off a lot in the last year.

Tried substituting it with meth because cheaper but I usually ended up just getting too spun and manic to be able to really focus and it made me do a lot of dumb shit.

Besides that, modafinil occasionaly but I don't like the way that shit makes me feel at all, makes me into a turboautist robot and gives me anxiety if I don't get the dosage just right and account for the half-life when redosing.

Coffee and L-Theanine for a 2:1 ratio. Best combo.

caffeine, sativa cannabis, nicotine, and kratom are all solid choices

Attached: 4654187.jpg (718x717, 171K)

Now yer talkin
Although I prefer cigs dipped in wet with some freebase myself. Guess I'm a smoker not a snuffer

>He doesn't just drink water

Attached: 1450217049472.jpg (395x401, 62K)

He didn't say how much he uses, just that it's for work. Sounds like an honest upstanding citizen to me

>>
true that

Spironolactone and estradiol

> none
in terms of stimulant i only take caffeine and nothing else
> also doing coding under influence if bad idea

Water, because I'm not a retard.

Attached: alex_jones_hurr.png (986x797, 869K)

It's fine if you take phenylalanine and tyrosine supplements. I've been doing this, same dosage, for 5+ years. I'm prescribed the meds too.

me too thanks. Except I take cyproacetate instead of spiro for better effects / less side-effects

>works until you're involved in a workplace accident and your blood is tested in the hospital, enjoy your attorney fees

explain please

Youll tell me how old age is working out for you

That's a nice bag of stabilizer inserts you got there.

Attached: 1542122388794.gif (255x480, 2.53M)

>cypro
based. lets all buy another pair of programmer socks now

Attached: 1420950363257s.jpg (226x168, 5K)

>taking drugs just to sit and type on a computer
>none of you will do anything particularly impressive or notable
>taking drugs just to be competent at programming

Imagine actually being like this and thinking it makes you more creative.

mom 420chan is leaking

>posted from a stolen laptop.

i'm a med student, so i know what i'm doing.

>>taking an addictive compound known to cause psychosis amongst many, many other deleterious side effects and trying to justify that addiction by suggesting it's you being anti-authoritarian...
Sure m8, go for it - you bang another hit in the name of standing up to The Man!

Attached: stock-photo-sensual-woman-with-gloomy-face-on-gray-background-134991938.jpg (1500x1101, 530K)

Programming socks and titty skittles. Keep up the good work. We'll pinkpill all of Jow Forums eventually

Staying hydrated, eating lots of fresh fruits and veg and riding my bike during breaks. Anything else is a meme for weak people.

i take dextroamphetamine because i have a script and it's less neurotoxic than meth

> Programming
> Workplace accident

You don't think anyone here would be allowed to program something like a heavy machinery controller do you? The closest thing to an accident I've ever experienced at work is when we ran out of coffee.

Some of us are operating far below our potential. It's our own fault/choice.. but we use druggies to cummies our brainses...

Bica superior desu

levoamphetamine, dextroamphetamine, piracetam, caffeine

Doing drugs for day-to-day work is a shitty idea and should be avoided at all costs. Once you're used to it there's almost no coming back. Yes that includes coffee.

So that's what American wagecucks look like. As disposables rationalizing self-implicted bodily harm so Mr. Sheckelberg can buy himself a new yacht.
Lol.

I quit drinking alcohol and caffeine and switched to gingko biloba just about every day, really changed my work flow and life habits around for the better...also 100% less stressed than i was before, i'd recommend a daily dose of gingko if you really care about your mind and body

Based. Maybe throw some progesterone in there for the lulz

What effects does that have

It promotes breast growth, user

Oooooh okay, more so than just estradiol?

Yep. Do your research, since all meds can have potential bad side effects, but progesterone works extremely well for breast growth.

>I quit drinking alcohol and caffeine and switched to gingko biloba just about every day
Gud chap. 5 yrs dry here. Gave coffe up for about 6mths but decided I akshully really like it. 2 cups of plunger 1st thing.

I'll try the ginko.

Attached: 4B21627B00000578-5613813-image-a-58_1523651455900.jpg (634x358, 26K)

I think you're just mad Adderall is the winners drug

Without Mr. Scheckelberg I wouldn't have such a fine selection of craft spirits and pharma to indulge in with my hard earned scheckles.

Oki doki snoki

post result pics if it helps :3

Speed and coffee.

Even if what you're implying is true, that's a benefit not a detriment. How sheltered are you that you've never seen old age? I hope I never live past 60.

>modern medicine bad!
>working hard bad!
Every time.

DMT.
LSD.
Shrooms.

> >working hard bad!
It is. #YOLO

I was diagnosed as ADD as a kid but haven't taken medication since I was in middle school. I am strongly considering going to a doctor and trying to score an Adderall prescription.

Edgy.

We can't all be worthless. When has decadence ever worked out for a society in all of human history? Someone has to maintain things now and help build the future. If more people had actual work ethic instead of just trying to burn the clock, it might be easier for all of us. But if people don't want to help then the few workers have to work hard or allow things to decline.
I know it's really hip to be all "dude communism, yang gang" but we can't all just sit at home collecting welfare.

This is completely ignoring the fact that some people, if not most, enjoy what they work on, or work on something because they themselves need what they're working on.

I was contributing to open source software in my free time anyway because I needed the things I worked on. Now it just happens that I get paid for it. Oh no what a nightmare. If I work hard I get the things I want and get paid for it.

Maybe in a few months user, maybi

lsd and mushrooms. getting some vyvanse soon

Coffee made me feel like i was losing my mind and on my way to psychosis, especially during exam weeks. Alcohol just amplified the stress level. Those were pretty bad times looking back on it, glad i'm out.

>prescribed medication bad, my rose-tinted worldview good
>yall
Do the world a favor and never make contact with another human again

the fact of the matter is that most people can't get by comfortably doing something they want to do. Even on ~150k annual income, it is difficult for a family of four today to make upward economic progress. You can stay where you are, paying interest on debts, but you'll rarely actually going to pay down debts.
The "you just need to apply yourself more!" bullshit is the exact kind of contrived, self-absorbed thinking that gave millions of Americans extravagant mortgages and college educations they learned nothing from, effectively turning them into servants to their debts for most of their adult lives. Lo and behold, it even eventually put a fucking reality TV show host in the oval office (when people get scammed, they get angry, whoever would have guessed).
Your sentiment is just another iteration of "learn to code," but at least the latter tries to present a concrete solution. I'd be hard-pressed to find a meaningful number of people who don't work their asses off every goddamn day to provide for themselves and their families, and most of them are at least trying to enjoy it.

>it's not my fault I put myself into debt and dept is the crux of my argument
>applying yourself means putting yourself into debt as well
I don't even know how to respond to this.
This sounds like something a teenager or college kid would say. It's a bad mentality to act as if eternal academia debt is the only option when it's not even a good option in itself to begin with, as well as conflating ownership with progress.

Degree careers are not the only way to succeed and you should only pursue them if you're interested in them.
Buying a house, car, whatever when you can not afford it makes no sense when there are other options in the interim between.

2 things related to this
youtube.com/watch?v=vxeM8ucicqw
youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

I don't get too much hype from it - I usually use a briki or plunger so it's basically coffee flavoured water. It's the taste more than anything.

I have had VERY high tolerances - 8-10 cups a day and usually long black or espresso so 2 cups a day is fine by me.

>glad i'm out.
1 foot in front of the other, drybro.

>Even on ~150k annual income, it is difficult for a family of four today to make upward economic progress. You can stay where you are, paying interest on debts, but you'll rarely actually going to pay down debts.
You need to learn frugality m8. In every job I've had I'saved a minimum of 10 and max of 30% of muh gross. And paid debts/bills/mortgage etc.

Debt should be short term and saving means SACRIFICING things you want.

With mortgages - pay the most you can use and save minimally. ALWAYS have a fixed rate but at least you can budget.

>ALWAYS have a fixed rate, it may be slightly higher but at least you can budget.

>sounds like something a teenager or college kid would say
ok kid
>it's a bad mentality to act as if terminal academia debt is the only option
>degree careers are not the only way to succeed...
That's what I'm saying. There's a ridiculous drive to force everybody through college, which is a waste of money even for the majority of people who get their undergrad today.
>conflating ownership with progress
I have no idea how you got that implication from my post
>buying a house, car, whatever when you cannot afford them it makes no sense when there are other options
Absolutely brilliant, you just fixed the economy! Hey man, let me know when it's affordable to rent somewhere that's close enough to a bus stop that I can take public transit downtown for work, close enough to a public school so my kids can walk to school, and close enough to a grocery store that I can carry all the groceries home. While you're at it, also try to make sure it's a safe enough neighborhood that my kids don't get shot. Thanks, I know you can do it.

Your bitterness is misdirected. Being condescending and pretending like these things are obvious in retrospect does nothing for your case. The point is that they should have been obvious to you before you made the mistake, of course it's obvious to you after the fact. It's not like people have not been saying what I'm saying for multiple decades now.
>I know college is a financial trap and that the jobs I'm targeting are competitive, but signing up for eternal debt with a high risk seems like the sensible choice
Every day actual teenagers fresh out of high school realize this is not a good idea. Pretending like it's somehow someone elses fault is asinine.
Pretending like there are not options for all of the things you've mentioned both prior and during, is also asinine.
>it's not me, it's the economy
>it's not me, it's geography
>it's not me, it's my debt
etc. etc.
Maybe people without work ethic or the drive to self improve aren't lazy, maybe they're just dumb.

>it's less neurotoxic than meth
100% false