What's your opinion on this old businessman, right here? What do you think of the way he manages things, and plans...

What's your opinion on this old businessman, right here? What do you think of the way he manages things, and plans? Do any of you in fact like George Soros, and Open Society Foundations, or are you opposed?

Attached: George_Soros.jpg (800x419, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

via.hypothes.is/https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/17/magazine/george-soros-democrat-open-society.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isn't he the boogyman

Yes, the infamous boogyman of the right. I do believe he is a person that is more bad than good, to say the least, and personally, I am of the opinion that he is indeed guilty of tampering with countries' economies and politics. The world is this billionaire's personal game. His family may not be quite as bad, but one will probably take over and do many of the same things.

STOP SOROS

Do you have that one picture of a pig that's meant to be Soros?

only a facade
man himself has no morals though

Nice data mining thread Soros

If I were Soros, I would probably be too busy to come here.

Soros does a great job of keeping everyone's attention off Robert Mercer, who does exactly the same thing for Republicans.

He's just like any other rich person. He's a little smarter Because he's a leftist though (if you support liberal ideology the working class will be more complacent to their oppression). All and all he's basically scum .

Attached: (1168).png (417x600, 185K)

Attached: 75rebdgGyanlFUAYs.jpg (1160x791, 208K)

Thank you!

He's manipulating millions of people emotions in order to push Europe and America in to a state similar to China.
He stands to make a near infinite amount of money should he win. We will lose all our freedoms and identity.
My opinion is, it will be a sunny and bright day when he dies.

Jew.

>When the caffeine finally kicked in, Alex told me that for many years, his father had not been eager to advertise his Judaism because “this was something he was almost killed for.” But he had always “identified firstly as a Jew,” and his philanthropy was ultimately an expression of his Jewish identity, in that he felt a solidarity with other minority groups and also because he recognized that a Jew could only truly be safe in a world in which all minorities were protected. Explaining his father’s motives, he said, “The reason you fight for an open society is because that’s the only society that you can live in, as a Jew — unless you become a nationalist and only fight for your own rights in your own state.”

via.hypothes.is/https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/17/magazine/george-soros-democrat-open-society.html

Well, I am against the Open Society. George Soros is also an enemy of Israel.

Just a nice old fella doing his best in his golden age

Attached: kashuu.jpg (900x969, 444K)

He certainly thinks so.

If I do say so myself!

Attached: SV2aGZmtP7o.jpg (1080x1096, 251K)

lol

I suppose there is some irony in this pic but i cant find what it is.

Interesting poster, thank you.