/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user orders canvas poster for his /comfy/ bedroom • Mega Shark spotted, you're gonna need a bigger boat to catch it • user gets $3 MP3 player, $1 earbuds and some other shit posts mini-review • Need useless shit to plug in your USB ports? This user has got you covered • Chink Sega Saturn controllers, rated 7/10 • Ear dildos for anons KZ ZS3 • Chinks aren't the most creative when it comes to brand names • Coins for user's coin collection • user receives Yinyoo v2 IEMs • Bunch of brooches • Based pajeet fixes user's Mix 2S • Chinks have a novel solution to user's issue Previous thread

Attached: 1551655995502.jpg (1600x1067, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sale.aliexpress.com/ru/__mobile/oXJDe5Y7Iw_m.htm
sale.aliexpress.com/ru/__mobile/dgH0n08HFh_m.htm
sale.aliexpress.com/ru/__mobile/3LQh82btDG_m.htm
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Fashion-Military-Waist-Pack-Tactics-Ride-Leg-Bag-Utility-Thigh-Pouch/32822172041.html
gearbest.com/headsets/pp_009425361299.html?lkid=15660705
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Microphone-for-Computer-PC-Desktop-Laptop-Notebook-Cable-for-Recording-Gaming-Podcasting-usb-Condenser-microphones/32862109115.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vIQfDFARBLQ
techcrunch.com/2019/03/14/gearbest-orders-exposed/
vpnmentor.com/blog/gearbest-hack/
theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data
fastcompany.com/90248177/google-admits-to-potential-google-data-leak-after-getting-caught
newscientist.com/article/2181099-massive-facebook-data-breach-left-50-million-accounts-exposed/
discord.gg/974Xtud
aliexpress.com/item/4-2V-Li-ion-18650-Charger/32820203708.html?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

comfy thread

Attached: Collection-Sad-Frog.jpg (800x800, 275K)

>dumbfuck chinks don't declare the value of package
>get letter from customs to bring proof of purchase to pick up my package
>inspect element paypal receipt to 1/3 of what I actually paid
>print and hand it in
>get away with paying nothing on what would have been 50€+ in taxes+fees
Get fucking chinked government dogs.

you have to be over 18 to post here

I've got some coupons for you chinkshitfags, it shows rusky runes
$8 off $50 sale.aliexpress.com/ru/__mobile/oXJDe5Y7Iw_m.htm
$6 off $30 sale.aliexpress.com/ru/__mobile/dgH0n08HFh_m.htm
$5 off $25 sale.aliexpress.com/ru/__mobile/3LQh82btDG_m.htm

t. bootlicker

Anybody buy a leg bag?

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Fashion-Military-Waist-Pack-Tactics-Ride-Leg-Bag-Utility-Thigh-Pouch/32822172041.html

chink friend tells me he can send another pair, should i accept or ask refund?

Attached: file.png (1080x1041, 269K)

Just ordered the 240GB Kingspec SSD for $23, how did I do?

Don't be a jerk, just accept.

your fukd

in chink fashion i will write this

Hello, ok send another pair, in hope the new pair won't be defect, thank you

is that good?

another pair of what?

revonext qt2

Dear friend, I agree that you will send me a new pair. I hope new pair will not flawed. Thank you.

100% rice eater

This one

If i need to run from terrorists it's better to not have anything hanging on my leg.

T.europissed

chink airpods, best for cheapest, i was looking at that i9s and i11 TWS but i dont know which are best als o isa this one
gearbest.com/headsets/pp_009425361299.html?lkid=15660705

which one do you recommend chinkers ?

Attached: replace.png (488x491, 273K)

Im not running from anything im hopping in and out of my work truck and walking 100 meters into the woods carrying equipment in my hands. Its getting warm enough now I cant wear my big coat with multiple pockets

I just want something good quality

aliexpress.com/item/USB-Microphone-for-Computer-PC-Desktop-Laptop-Notebook-Cable-for-Recording-Gaming-Podcasting-usb-Condenser-microphones/32862109115.html
Yes/No ?

Wow, they work, now I wonder what I'm going to do with all these coupons

You get what you pay for. Don't expect the quality to be amazing. I bought a usb-mic from germany (since we're neighbouring countries) and the quality is more than sufficient + a little noise reduction in audicity and i could make youtube videos without pissing anyone off. and only cost like 40 euro's.

Try to look for a review first, maybe. It's difficult to guess what they will sound like.

There's a Fifine one for $32 or so, youtube.com/watch?v=vIQfDFARBLQ (jump to about 3:00)

Order from banggood.
Item got returned at sorting center.
Ask where it is.
"We have returned it to aliexpress".

>Your shopping cart is empty.
The waiting game begins again

I guess everyone on here got chinked now

>Security researcher Noam Rotem found an Elasticsearch server leaking millions of records each week, including customer data, orders and payment records. The server wasn’t protected with a password, allowing anyone to search the data.

techcrunch.com/2019/03/14/gearbest-orders-exposed/

>The records we saw show full sets of unencrypted data, including email addresses and passwords.

vpnmentor.com/blog/gearbest-hack/

Attached: x.jpg (768x403, 50K)

Dear friend, this is very harming for our business. Please delete!

wow never gonna use gearbest

tyvm based user

Phew! After weeks of failed attenpts contacting both banggood and my post office i let my mom call my post office because she's alot more persistent.

Turns out my item has no contact info, no shipping or return adress. So now i need to contact banggood to ask if they can contact their post sender to give my shipping info to my post office.

I waited 2 months for this??! Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

You actually chinked your own goverment. By the time you posted this green text, you can be charged for falsifying documents if your isp snoops into your privacy. Remember to check your mail everyday.

Mfw at least made it into the op :)

Attached: IMAG2766.jpg (2250x4000, 2.71M)

Bumping my previous questions about buying a microphone with more anime lewds

Attached: yande.re_513345_bondage_haneru_pantyhose_seifuku_yuri.jpg (1295x1812, 934K)

didnt goybest leaked all user emails in 2017 too? and when confronted about it they denied it and even refused to fix it for quite some time?
i guess the user that got GOYBESTED last year was right, goybest never again

Electric test hooks arrived.

Attached: 1524279441718.jpg (1600x1200, 936K)

Looks like nipple clamps to me

Attached: choose your fighter.png (932x187, 112K)

This Kevin Zhang don't belong in this list, I would trust liang He or Jane zhang in order to solve problems regarding to my order.

kill janelle, fuck lina, marry yongxin

hey, /csg/ i just came back from china and Holy shit is that your package? lmao

Attached: IMG_0774.webm (720x1280, 1.67M)

Neewer NW30 doesnt need a sound interface or phantom power like a BM800 would

>didnt goybest leaked all user emails in 2017 too?
yes

I can't tell if shit fell out or if it was an artefact

Uhm...no, my package is already in customs
FUUUUUCKKK

How long after shipping should one assume they've been CHINKED?

Does others also creep on the ali review photos of bras and panty sets?

What kind of idiot is going to search for passwords of the poorest people in the world lmao

fuck man, some people can't handle disputes really well

Attached: dispute.jpg (540x540, 20K)

Why do I have the impression that I've seen this posted with the 3 subsequent replies?

Jow Forums is like the universe composing exchange of thoughts. I also get deja vu moments here, probably because other posters had similar problems.

Never heard of it and never used it before, so don't really care. But you retards already got chinked or more precisely "Americunted" for years. Why are you morons so forgetful.
>NSA Prism program taps in to user data of Apple, Google and others
theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data
>Google admits to potential Google+ data leak after getting caught
fastcompany.com/90248177/google-admits-to-potential-google-data-leak-after-getting-caught
>Massive Facebook data breach left 50 million accounts exposed
newscientist.com/article/2181099-massive-facebook-data-breach-left-50-million-accounts-exposed/

more like zhang weiner

Dildo mouse just came in.
Had to take it apart because something was rattling inside of it; turns out all the 3 screws that keep the top left/right parts together were all stripped and sliding left and right. Typical chink quality control. At least it was nicely engineered inside, didn't take any pic tho

Attached: IMG_20190315_173401.jpg (4160x2340, 1023K)

Thanks user, I guess it is time to get a new router and gigabit internet.

Is it just me or has shark increased in value
if you're saying that I just missed my oportunity to buy cheap I'll be really... sad

Attached: concerned-shark-katy-perry.png (398x409, 73K)

Yes, you're right. 32gb shark used to be around $4, and $8 for 64gb. Now the price has gone up for some reason. The boring non-shark Mixza cards are still cheap though.

I asume they used to be on perma discount
same thing happened with benjie but couple days later it returned to discount
I'll give it couple days and if it doesn't go down I'll have to buy it the way it is

Mixza Year of The Pig cards WHEN?!
They did Dog and Monkey, and they have Sharks. Are they slacking off?! CHANG I WANT MY PIGGU CARD.

I bought a 64GB shark back in May 2016 for $14, right after that they raised prices, and now it's $12

meh

paying $12 hurts when you know it was $8 just a while ago

Not him, but i tend to not buy stuff if i know the real value or the previous value is lower. No matter how good a product may be, or how i am in desperate need; its a lack of respect to your costumer and i'll be damned i'll put money in the pockets of someone who disrespects me.

Like if i can buy a decent product for a decent price i'll even advertise them to friends if they can make use of it.

Rly need shit to buy with the coupons

>people using price and value interchangeably
Stop

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Cool, I made it into the news.

Attached: 1549627943_RKN35tB.gif (241x328, 3.89M)

The real struggle is no Kaiji cards

Attached: 1552422379508.jpg (400x408, 57K)

hey where the fuck is the discord link, all teh links i found were dead.

the discord was deleted by rogue mod

fuck,
where do i talk to matt then.

Tfw forget to take medication and browse AliExpress

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-14-24-22-951_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2280, 313K)

discord.gg/974Xtud

Need a single 18650 cell powerbank case that can fit a protected 69mm lenght battery. Most that I see on ali can barely fit flattops and I want to use my xtar I have laying around.

Got the same and there was absolutely no regret.

Anyone knows when is the next chink holiday / sale?

discord got relaunched join again, all bans got revoked HXWD62a

There was a Linus video a couple weeks ago that he built an iFixit kit from aliexpress. That had me thinking, is there a dedicated CSG type channel that you guys watch?

Techtablets for chinkphones and tablets

you can bet your ass there'll be something for easter
maybe theres something before mid april, if not expect sales in april and late shipment up until june

This is why I only buy mundane shit with disposable cards from chink sites and just abandon and open a new account if they ever request to "verify" my ID.

They're clearly for urethral stimulation.

So I have a question for any moderators from the Discord server. I got banned yesterday over what I think was a misunderstanding, but I can't talk to anyone from the server unless I'm a part of it. Anything I can do?

Post your usernumber

Should be 1951.

aliexpress.com/item/4-2V-Li-ion-18650-Charger/32820203708.html?

faggot

Did chinks cancel my order without telling me?

Attached: IMG_20190315_223038.jpg (1433x1814, 132K)

These saved my life recently. Good shit

>caring about the child grooming chat
Fucking pedos.

Is there a way I can cancle my own order after it has shipped?

no

what are usual FastTech delivery times?
I ordered mar 4

Attached: epacket.png (2026x838, 152K)

Not necessarily. Contact the seller about it

Thinking of buying a solar cell charger to top up the powerbank/bluetooth speakers/phone.
Going to a music festival with tent camping this summer and I don't think the p-bank will last the whole 4 days. Especially if my friends who probably won't think 2 seconds about charging their phones wants to borrow a couple amps

Yearly Anniversary Sale

i live in california btw

This should work, thanks!

Attached: 1530461416806.gif (758x696, 102K)

So am I unbanned, am I permanently removed, should I go join Apple Enthusiasts?

Is the Yanwen Economic Air Mail really slow or my package is being sold in some market in India?

It's been a long time coming, but I have two things to post. The first is this knockoff hakko FX-951. I loved the form factor of the actual ones we use at work, so I was hoping it would mimic that. I should have researched a bit more, it does not. The build quality is pretty shit, if you wanted a T12/T15 iron, I'd instead get one of those kits that are sold (but you'd need an iron to do that first, thinking emoji). The build quality is pretty bad, you'll have to clear some flash from some of the plastic parts. The tip gripper yellow handle thing snapped when I put the first tip in, so that was a bust. The holder also doesn't work how you would expect a holder to work. Luckily, a replacement genuine holder and genuine tip grabber thing (orange) solved the problems. I got a bunch of tips with it which is nice, they also included some shit solder and some decent tweezers (3 pair), as well as a desoldering pump. Overall, not bad but probably not worth it just for the FX-951 form factor in a knockoff. I printed a tip holder which is also nice.

Attached: IMG_20190315_174558125.jpg (4160x3120, 1.99M)

The next blurry picture I got in Hong Kong straight from a Xiaomi store when I was in HK on business. It's their Wiha screwdriver set, it's awesome. 10/10 would recommend. I picked up three when I was there and gave two away because it was a total of $120 HKD (like 15 bucks).

Attached: IMG_20190315_174603443.jpg (3120x4160, 1.57M)