Guys is there any app that lets me play youtube videos while the phone's screen is locked?

guys is there any app that lets me play youtube videos while the phone's screen is locked?

Attached: 1515451809882.png (286x322, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ymusic.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NewPipe

newpipe

This. Surprised at how well the App is set-up been using NewPipe for like a week now.

OR
(Have this app too)
Grab a cracked version of youtube premium

DownTube :)

Attached: DA37F84B-1803-48E5-8440-871E75329B02.jpg (640x1105, 492K)

phone posters should be dieded, they not havr any brian. fuck phone posters.

absolute state of phoneposters not using https

mpv

This app (YMusic) play youtube videos as mp3
Save your data faggot

ymusic.io/

Skytube

This or YouTube vanced

Literally any web browser. Are people really this dumb?

>user still doesn't have a smartphone
I mean, why would you need it, you don't go out and meet other people, but still.

What? I'm talking about phones.

>iShit
Found your problem.

>http

I use mobile firefox with an add-on "video background play fix" for that kinda stuff. I dont really want a 2nd youtube app on my phone(over the official one) so the firefox fix works best for a lean setup.

Yt doesn't work like that on phones

Attached: $.png (370x650, 62K)

Ok then watch some videos and turn off your screen then.

Youtube vanced

Attached: im_actually_clinically_retarded_but_jesus_christ_at_least_im_not_as_dumb_as_you.jpg (585x399, 79K)

I see you don't even know what we're talking about here. Or you really have no phone

I've been using my phone to listen to audio books since 2012.

And it still plays. Is your phone broken? Audio playing when screen closed works all the time when using the browser.

Sure it does. Everyone's phones are broken, it's just yours working good. All those people making DEDICATED apps just for the sole reason to play yt in the background wasted their fucking times, haha! What morons!

Attached: 4000IQ.jpg (680x339, 35K)

Seconding that.

jailbreak that shit and install a tweak called youtube tools from the bigboss repo.

alternatively tap the screen twice

Firefox Mobile + Video Background Play Fix addon

YouTube Premium subscription

That's not the fucking point here. The point is that out of the box regular yt doesn't work like that on phones. No background play support because of ads. It doesn't matter if you use mobile or desktop mode. Vanced and Newpipe were invented for a reason.

Newpipe is king

NewPipe/Youtube Vanced