It's over amd bros, it has been a good run so long red boys

It's over amd bros, it has been a good run so long red boys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-164023_Google.jpg (720x1280, 344K)

At least the cpus are more competitive right bros?

Cool I can't wait to pay $1500 for a mid-range card this time around

AMD needed to get Navi out at the end of 2018. The fact it isn't coming until mid or late this year means Nvidia is free to leapfrog them any time they want and after 7nm AMD has to rely on architecture improvements (fucking kek) for performance gains.

Will the drivers not be shit this time?

>turing isn't even completely launched
>ampere is totally coming out next week goyim

Tsmc 16nm is better than glofo 14nm and vii only got like 20% more clocks than 64. It'll be maybe 15-20% better than turing and fuckhuge rtx chips are going to be much harder to make.

>Rumor
>Could

Op did you forget take your autism pills?

GTX 2080ti buyers BTFO!!!!!!!!

You do know all the "rumors" come from official sources as part of their marketing cycle?

I'm rich so I don't care, I'll just buy whatever is the next 7nm Nvidia flagship and sell my 2080 Ti afterward.

Ampere won't ship till like Q4 in volume.
V100 was the same shit.

I'd love if Nvidia went full efficiency gains with 7nm since AMD has nothing to compete with their high end products any way.

Imagine getting a 2080 tier card for 160-170W of power consumption. It'll never happen but that'd be amazing.

That font pisses me off.

That`s a leak.
Rumors are rumors.
I can write now "Intels new GPU is better than 2080ti", so now a fucking buzzfeed editor thinks its real and publish it = rumor.

If a journalist gets "X could happen" from a source they trust it results in a different article than getting a nonsense statement from someone random.

for the low price of $5000

These graphics cards are coming out faster than good games. Where the fuck is Cyberpunk 2077?

Fuck power consumption. Mining is over and you don't game 24/7. If it still performs comparable to a 1080 Ti, why should I upgrade?

that's not how internet """journalism""" works kid

>you don't game 24/7

Attached: 1531271390008.jpg (299x299, 20K)

Can't wait for 7nm Nvidia to continue to completely and uttarly trash AMD.

Is there a chance these new gpus will be out in 2019?

he's probably a faggot

so mods gave up on the whole no false flagging thing?