WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET NEWS ABOUT TECHNOLOGY

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET NEWS ABOUT TECHNOLOGY
EVERY SINGLE SITE I TRY TO USE IS POZ'D BEYOND BELIEF AND OR IT'S SHITTY GAMER TRASH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1517462164909.jpg (708x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehackernews.com/
torrentfreak.com/
infowars.com/feed/rss2
arstechnica.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have you tried 4channel.org's Jow Forums board?

poz gamer site do not use

poz? i thought it's pos (piece of shit) ??

Phoronix and SD Times

poz as in HIV positive
no joke

>SD Times
deprecated
use HD Times

thehackernews.com/
torrentfreak.com/
only ones I know of that aren't complete shit, but they're niche sites... so not really useful to you I think

You don't have subscriptions to;
Popular Science
PCWorld
Wired
Popular Mechanics
What are you doing with your life?

yuck

infowars.com/feed/rss2

what the fuck
we have a real life boomer posting on Jow Forums
it's freaking me out!

redpill me on slashdot

is it Jow Forums approved?

arstechnica.com/

OK, I'm listening, whats wrong with ycombinator

>user generated content
>basically reddit with upvote system and everything
>power tripping mods delete everything remotely interesting or controversial
great site

onionsnews
lwn.net

Try reddit

based and redpillled

>Popular Mechanics
Good shit. Been buying their magazines since 2007.
Also this

>onionsnews

Attached: 1551914189950-g.png (500x486, 288K)

Jow Forums doesn't even approve of Jow Forums

I can't find s*ynews anywhere? Did you just make that up?

>buying magazines
HAHAHAHAAH GOOD LITTLE CONSUMER BUY OUR RAGS THAT GO IMMEDIATELY OUT OF DATE EVEN BEFORE PRINT HAHAHAHA

infosec twitter beats any individual website

Engadget & Verge, as long as you can deal with their not-so-subtle libtard agenda

Yeah sure, I buy them to get bleeding-edge news, I don't know that internet exists, you are so smart, so much of reddit prophecy.
I like these magazines for nice, well designed in-depth articles on particular scientific theories or technologies, be it consumer, scientific, or military ones.
You rarely get something like that on the web. Modern Internet is more for something small and fast.

BIG yikes
we dab on libtards here dude

Whether you're pro or con, tech news sites should stick to tech shit and their half-assed opinions about said tech shit only

This is the only way to avoid the botnet

Attached: look-at-the-lady-at-the-bottom.jpg (307x479, 45K)

z

research corporations and their products themselves and come to your own conclusions rather than reading their marketing department's editorials pawned off as journalism

techlinked

>product/company reviews
what the fuck
I guess OP didn't say no consumerist bullshit.
Shame, user. Shame.

Ars used to be good, but more and more they’re posting politically charged articles. I’m just tryna read about Nvidia’s new card, I don’t need to hear your bullshit politics. I mainly use Anandtech these days.

>we
fucking kyorselfv

For any site you use whenever a blog is posted just get the RSS feed for it if you like it. Eventually you'll have a good collection of curated content for you.
Based

my tech sources.are
Jow Forums/g/v/
reddit/r/technology
techpowerup.com
wccftech

note: wccftech is curry nigger.tier but they basically just steal all the news from other sites so I don't have to

How-to-geek, for normie tier subjects.