Why does China hate iPhones?

Why does China hate iPhones?

Attached: 1536104682846.png (675x999, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cultofmac.com/592112/iphones-in-china/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Evil american botnet that spies on them, that's why they use Huawei

iPhones are super cheap in China due to Apple dumping their surpluses there, causing it to become a “poor persons phone” so to speak.

Too expensive, botnet (American Edition), no freedom to customize

Thats my guess

I thought they love them.

Attached: 1547748751199.jpg (912x761, 136K)

Any business anons? What is the likelyhood of Apple losing phone marketshare to early Mac vs PC levels?

iTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1522212701875.gif (500x491, 376K)

umm... sweaty

Attached: 1531188641648.png (1024x639, 415K)

Based

Very unlikely in the U.S. It's already happening in China. See: Huawei CFO arrest.

The Chinese are very communal. They will always stick together and pick each other first before they pick America. It's not like they get freedom by leaving their country anyway.

based

I know that Apple aren't number 1, but you think that the Mac had that much marketshare? Are you f'ing r*t*rded pumpkin?

BASED and INCREASINGLY YELLOFACED

Mainly because of the absolutly horrendous work hours and shit work conditions apple requires of them in the foxcon factories

Press S to spit on grave.

Based and Sataniapilled.

/thread

Chinese are the masters of faking it, so they can see through Apple's pathetic attempts at trying to pass themselves as some kind of luxury brand.

Attached: iPoors.png (870x876, 290K)

>Huawei
kek

>tfw apple is doing god's work by killing off retards

Can't spy on their bug ppl

lmao, you'd be very stupid to believe the chinks.
They all love iphones! They want to afford them, its not a status symbol but a Face symbol.
Chinese manufacturers faked those news to make other manufacturers look good.

t. living in china and posting from H.K

Attached: 1548311329954.jpg (509x820, 121K)

iphone is for poor people

Attached: 1526775390899.png (780x726, 419K)

based

1) new iphones are too expensive
2) government forcing companies to shill home brands to the point where people get tired if they don't switch
And guess why they would shill home made phones, hmm

People still want iphones though

s/tired/fired/

They are using American spy chips instead of Chinese.

>Oppo
Just cements the idea that China as a whole has terrible consumers, Oppo is literally a poor man's iPhone. ColorOS is identical to iOS, only shittier.

Who doesn't?

I can't speak for Chinese people living in China, but almost every Chinese person living in Australia that I know uses Apple products. They tend to be the more wealthier Chinese though, as they have the money to study abroad.

>identical to iOS, only shittier.
I don't believe this.
IOS is the first mobile OS I've used.

Worst*
But also first.

You don't need to believe me, look it up. It's themed to look identical to iOS, from the home screen having every app, the dock, the settings menu, the way notifications look, the gesture system, everything.
I had an Oppo for 2 weeks, I wanted to kill myself. It's far worse than iOS ever was, the thing would literally kill background applications /unless/ they were pre-approved apps from Oppo, meaning you wouldn't notifications from Slack or Discord in the background, only WhatsApp and other mainstream crap. To add salt to the wound, you could keep them alive in the background but that still wouldn't let notification come in for whatever reason and you were limited to 5 apps having background access at any time.
Their phones are fucking trash.

Attached: 1530294170908.jpg (1200x1143, 878K)

Overseas chinks are a bit different than mainland chinks.

They are all the same.

They can’t steal or copy it

Chinese promoting native brands over buying anything "foreign", just like we'd buy Dell over Huawei, they'd buy Huawei over Dell

No you fucking retard

>No you fucking retard
Sure thing.
Those degenerates just magically transform at soon as they leave this shithole of a country.

>Chinese promoting native brands over buying anything "foreign"
Don't see any problem using Chinese phone in USA, but imagine unironically taking a botnet pill from your own government.

Chinese people have been conditioned to love their government, just look at how Chinese internet users reacted to that game using a fairly harmless meme in a game.

It's why Chinese companies are becoming huge, they have the infinite cashflow of having their 1 billion strong home market on lockdown.

They can repair them at any corner store for cheap, so there's no need to buy a new one. And if they need a new phone, there are better, cheaper ones available.

And Xiaomi, or Oppo.

Yes iPhones price kills the iPhone for most. On,y the cheap iPads are worth what they are asking for them.

>The biggest part of the graph is "others"
What retard did this research?

Theres basically two types of Chinese migrant, the ones who want to get away from China, and the ones who want to bring china into other countries.

The former are usually more educated, educated enough to want to escape.

This
cultofmac.com/592112/iphones-in-china/amp/

Hmm so what do people generally buy if they dont want a chinkphone but also dont want to pay Apple or Samsung prices.