Sleeving

Why do you waste your time doing this?

No one's gonna see the inside of your case anyway.

Don't tell me you actually have a side window...

Attached: 27657289_1964900000191277_8168170082036729782_n.jpg (720x540, 84K)

Congratulations, you fit in!

I bought a case with a solid side panel cause the gpu light bothers me when I sleep at night

So it's easier to service and maintain, you fucking slob.

where can you buy a new quality case WITHOUT tempered glass window?

Fractal design

Fractal design makes them. I bought my define R1 back in 2010. They're up to the R6 now.

Service: literally once a year you vacuum it for 2 minutes. If that won't do; you're living in disgusting conditions to get your PC that dirty

Aerocool Qs-180

I have two side windows, since the Evolv X is literally the perfect case and happens to have them. It's mostly just dark in there, since my components don't have any lighting except for the motherboard post code.

If you don't smoke and don't have pets you can go even longer.

p600s has a no tempered glass version

>buys expensive hardware
>DOESNT invest an extra 1% in cost to make it look pretty
I bet you buy the green pcb motherboards over the ROG boards just because "notagaymer"

supermicro

>he doesn't find green server PCBs to be the peak of aesthetics

get a case with swappable back/front panel
put glass panel on back
wa la

buy two of such cases and obtain two solid side panels
sell the other one as "like new" for the same price because people are going to love having to glass panels
enlightenment.jpg

Be Quiet

If you think think an ATX power supply is only useful on the inside of a desktop computer case, you don't belong on Jow Forums

Better air flow

>1 side window
i have 2

Attached: CA76TLL_185198_800x800.jpg (800x800, 92K)

>sell
you either pay out the ass on ebay for shipping/selling fees or can't even sell it on craiglist without 50% price cut.

1.5 to twice the price then. If it has two tempered glass panels instead of one common people will buy it.

Why do you waste time caring about what other people do?
Do you actually just sit on your chair and seethe at the very thought of someone having a window on their case?