Work as newly graduated programmer

>work as newly graduated programmer
>assume everyone around me plays games, reads manga and watches anime
>happy i no longer have to play pretend and hide my powerlevels
>put on a cute desktop wallpaper of my favorite anime (Lucky Star)
>every interaction with people around me has a noticeable undertone of repulsion and disgust
>just found a meeting booked with HR rep on Monday in my inbox
So how is work treating you all, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1552216421934.png (853x778, 352K)

I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

This is why you don't assume

>So how is work treating you
Fine because I'm not fucking retarded enough to advertise my degenerate hobbies in my place of work?

Now THIS demands an undertone of repulsion and disgust

Quads of truth. Unless you are in IT, (and I don’t mean programming like you, as in being a computer janitor type of IT) it’s never acceptable to reveal your power level.

>this entire fucking post

Attached: D99F3541-54EC-49F8-A851-CBEFB26087AA.jpg (251x242, 15K)

What country do you live in?

>Google lucky star
>sees the subjects

honestly be glad nobody beat the shit out of you in the office because that would happen a in a lot of industries.

Attached: tenor-2.gif (274x242, 2.7M)

Checked

>revealing your power level without first ascertaining your opponent

Attached: 2spooky4me.jpg (676x676, 34K)

god weebs are nuts

Attached: 1402553716626.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

Maybe you shouldn't watch a pedo show about little girls.
You deserve what you get.

Is this a pasta?

Attached: c6b.png (680x680, 182K)

serves you right, a grown man watching underaged girls giggle. Pls die and leave this industry

Come work for gubmint in SigInt. We're all over 9000 powerlevel here. Everyone is pretty chill, to the point we do weekly bbq where the married guys are not ashamed to bring even their family.
The management is shit and nothing gets ever done, but fuck man it's the best group of people i've ever come across and the first time i look forward to talking with anyone.

Attached: 1410740861611.jpg (500x375, 29K)

You have been flagged as a pedo with mental issues, which is exactly what you are, and will most likely be fired. You deserve it.
>Unless you are in IT
No. Fuck off. Being a nerd is fine in IT, being a pedo cartoon aspie isn't.

I'm working as a SW at a major silicon IP company. Some colleagues are pretty high on the power-level but you gotta keep things subtle and keep in mind that management and HR are normie AF.

*SW engineer

A few figurines on your desk and an anime wallpaper are fine, but maybe not outright moë stuff or the hotglue kind of figurine.

That demands an overtone of repulsion and disgust.

This but unironically.

Attached: CBE43D89-E71D-402E-A856-F27488EA26CC.jpg (859x1185, 111K)

>this site is now full of people who don't recognize the name of the most influential anime of the 00s
I want to go back.

You mean the anime that ruined an entire genre and turned everything into gay moeshit?

If so, yes, I would also like to go back. to way before that.

it's a pasta, a really old one, newfag.

you're a degenerate, i would think you're a complete fucking weirdo too, and i like lucky star.
SHOW US THE WALLPAPER, SO THAT WE MAY LAUGH

go back
for what? using an anime wallpaper? woah so nuts

I've had mlp wallpapers on all of my devices for 8 years. Not even hidden power level kind. Nobody cares.

>doesn't know about lucky star
Get out retard, you clearly don't belong here.
>honestly be glad nobody beat the shit out
Jesus, I don't know in where shit hole you live, but here people don't beat other peoble just because they use a wallpaper they don't like, now fuck off retard.

When you have zero friends or really any kind of human interaction, you may be tempted to believe people don't care.

>he thinks moe was invented in the naughte aughties

>user explaining ecchi to HR
>user raising his voice when HR asks if all characters depicted are 18 years of age
>user asking HR "AM I BEING DETAINED"
>user slips up
>user reveals his pol
>something something about AIPAC
>Israel: boycotted
>Sheriffs department: called

Is that so? I'm not that brony, but I used to have several anime wallpapers on my job and nobody ever cared, even there was a time when a old lady (50+) asked me to get her a cute wallpaper like mine.

>You have been flagged as a pedo with mental issues, which is exactly what you are, and will most likely be fired. You deserve it.
Somebody likes something you don't, you better fire him.
>Being a nerd is fine in IT, being a pedo cartoon aspie isn't.
The absolute state of this board.

I really wonder what kind of shitty works you guys have that they even call you to HR just for using a wallpaper they don't like.

Just find a new job. Any place full if anal retentive homos isn't worth working for

>You deserve what you get.
He got called to HR for having a wallpaper other people don't like, what part of that he deserves? for having a hobby retrads like you don't like?

>put on a cute desktop wallpaper of my favorite anime (Lucky Star)
>just found a meeting booked with HR rep on Monday in my inbox
Why do you think it's correlated?

I work in BI and have to hide my inner self. Hate the fucking normies. Wish i'd work in IT, they all look real chill.

This.

but what if the pay is good?

Unless it was sexual I doubt HR will have much to say. Just play plausible dependability and move on. You thought it was a cute cartoon from when you were a kid or it came up randomly searching for colorful backgrounds.

If anything, they are probably just doing a standard intro meeting they give to all employees, no sweat.

Cmon man, my whole team probably loves anime but we don't show our powerlevel outside chitchat at lunch.

At least you are not the order road fan.

Attached: 1550459218604.webm (700x392, 556K)

What is the context of this and what is it from?