What you gonna do when AI takes your job?

What you gonna do when AI takes your job?

Attached: IMG_20190316_003602.jpg (1034x632, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXUQ-DdSDoE
sciencealert.com/google-deep-mind-has-learned-to-become-highly-aggressive-in-stressful-situations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

accuracy level of what?

a lawyer's job is to argue semantics and loopholes, an AI can't even convince me it's human

Programm AI

>AI can't even convince me it's human
youtube.com/watch?v=lXUQ-DdSDoE

Too late. Bots have already started shitposting all over this website a few years ago. You are pretty much out of a job at this point OP.

Attached: bots.jpg (1349x1488, 285K)

>ask something incomprehensible/out of context
>AI legitimately tries to answer
pfff, try harder, brainlet

As a former help desk employee I can tell you that all the calls I received were made by people who were well below AI level intelligence. Incomprehensible was always the special of the day.

Nothing.
I'm not in love with work, so this won't affect me as much as your regular wageslave.

It would be interesting to hear how AI reacts to angry caller

And how are you gonna feed yourself when you lose your job?

Accuracy level of counter strike

>he doesn't have savings
how will you tho?

>making an appointment at a hair salon means it can convince me it's human or that the lady thought it was human

Gonna feed me a bullet right into the cerebrum, you feel me? Also this and this oh, and I don't think an AI could work as an electrician as of yet (maybe it'll just help me to do my job better and faster) so I'm good.

And what you gonna do when you spend all your savings?

AI can't replace NEETs.

20lawyers
what a sample lol

Other way around, angry AI calling for help.

sciencealert.com/google-deep-mind-has-learned-to-become-highly-aggressive-in-stressful-situations

If there's literally no way forward, then self-destruction is the only choice.

Neets are going to be rounded up and put in battery camps to fuel the A.I.
You're fucked kiddo

Probably kill myself. Because if I am unable to get new job before spending my savings, then I most likely became a degenerate.
OR become NEET. And probably still kill myself, because I'm NEET

Sure user.
I wonder why no one has claimed the Turing test's bounties yet.

Isn't that what is happening right now? Only instead of energy it is money and instead of AI it is ((())). Everything for a NEET is moved online where they trade around their NEET bux and keep the economy going. Only they have 0 effect to everything else int he world.

>you i i i i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

>Turing test

Those are a joke and flawed from the start.

The NEET will be the new techno-aristocracy in the technocracy. Memes will control the public mindset and discourse and the NEET is impervious to all memes, Jow Forums is the cultivation and testing ground.
Tendies and Bitcoin will be plenty, and the wagie will lick my cute socks.

Attached: 346459ACE5F640FD90D7D37EF2A4DF49.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

>work in a field that can not be automated easily and would require a 100 fold leap in automation technology to even do the basic tasks

Feels great to not have to think about this ever.

Attached: 1542060160161.png (196x197, 34K)

This isn't Jow Forums.

Attached: Meme Studies.png (2220x1728, 3.88M)

Where do most neets get their funding from? Government gibs in UK are absolute shit and you will be living worse than a refugee unless you're leeching off your parents, which is just sad and not living at all, mommy will walk in at any time. I though USA also had shit gibs.
Must really suck having all that free time and nothing to do with it since you can't afford anything.

>Must really suck having all that free time
jesus the COPE

Attached: cope.png (655x212, 292K)

Free time is nice if you have the ability to do something other than sit on your worn out chair and stare at your shitty monitor for 16 hours a day.

>zog

>Those are a joke and flawed from the start.
Elaborate.

But, user, what is wrong with staring at monitor for 16h a day?

Remember that everyone thinks this about their own job

Impossible to test it without a double blind. Impossible to do a double blind because it needs to be tested. The test itself is highly subjective. The Turning test is implausible as a result.

this desu

That's literally the appeal ot neetdom.
But I guess some people think they *need* to fuel the rich mans ass by being a wage slave and making children to live in a house that belongs to the bank. Plus all the other shit that's literally retarded.

Rejoice and enjoy life. AI replacing my job would mean that the state (if they are doing their jobs correctly) now has enough money for basic income equivalent to my old wage.

I see what you mean. Yes, it is subjective.
But the thing is, there is still no AI smart enough to pass as a human in a conversation for more than 10 minutes.

Maybe that is where all those autistic replies online come from.

>when AI takes your job
AI won't wash dishes, user.

there are dish washing machines already dude

I will seize the wealth of the bourgeoisie by force. Those who resist forfeiting private ownership of AI and automation shall have their heads skewered on pikes in the town square.

Attached: DutchVanDerLinde-RedDeadRedemption.jpg (340x340, 24K)

Such a naive goy.

This is the correct response.

>AI as a lawyer
No thank you! Can an AI psychologically manipulate a jury into voting a man innocent when the evidence suggests the contrary? I think not.

Just chill and go gym, or play video games I'm off sick now and neet life is comfortable

Attached: bane_quote_wallpaper_can_someone_ma_1077084688.1680x0.jpg (1680x1050, 204K)