Free hosting for XML

Free hosting for XML.

I see ((free)) hosting available for WordPress sites and shit but is there anything free where I can just host an XML file for free? File would be updated often but was hoping to find a solution to it. Idc about or anything. Just a way to host XML and update it often without the link changing like on GitHub gists.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190307-204725_Brave.jpg (682x636, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neocities.org/site_files/allowed_types
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZMqkGp9Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

X10hosting

Or buy a cheap vps

X10 doesn't have a free tier and they aren't that cheap...

Probably any free web host will allow an XML file to be uploaded, since web pages can be encoded as XML (XHTML).

neocities.org works for example

Only supporter accounts can use
XHTML
XML
XML.GZ

neocities.org/site_files/allowed_types
>HTML (.html, .htm)
>Image (.jpg, .png, .gif, .svg, .ico)
>Markdown (.md, .markdown)
>JavaScript (.js, .json, .geojson)
>CSS (.css)
>Text (.txt, .text, .csv, .tsv)
>XML (.xml)
>Web Fonts (.eot, .ttf, .woff, .woff2, .svg)
>MIDI Files (.mid, .midi)

I don't have a supporter account and was able to upload a .xml file.

This is what I get.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190316-124811_Brave.jpg (560x107, 33K)

just upload it to a github repo, also you know you can update gists without creating a new one

The gist URL will change on each update. I need a static url. I'd rather not have the XML public on GitHub, was hoping it could be hosted freely somewhere else.

use ipfs then :^)

AWS S3 free tier. I think you get almost 750GB of outbound bandwidth on the free tier plan.

If you don't want the fear of an AWS charge on your credit card for use outside the free tier, you could always go with one of those $5 or $10/year simple web hosting providers. You'd get FTP access and you wouldn't have to manage a VPS. Just go with a reputable provider, especially if you need good uptime.

Had free tier for a year my free period if over.

Ultimately I was going to have a community project, multiple people working on a semi-private XML file. I'm fine with paying for $5 a year hosting but was hoping for something free to see if it would be a viable proof of concept. If only I could get XML on neocities or a site like it.

what exactly prevents you from changing your file's extension from xml to html and uploading it to the webhost?

I have to test it. The XML is going to be downloaded read by client machines that are expecting xml.

I got an XML to upload.. idk why but .php.xml worked...

Is there a way to upload files automatically like with cmdline or API?

I webscrape if needed..

Neocities API keeps giving an error for invalid creds. Sigh.

>hello brother

Attached: 1541801360431.jpg (337x343, 49K)

awardspace
or get a cockbox at cock.li for 10 bucks a month

Sikh post.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZMqkGp9Es

AWS has free tier boxes that will work for that.

UPLOAD, not create a new file

Why not host it yourself?