Yesterday I've put the terrorist attack video on my personal Google Drive, and today it's censored by those cunts

Yesterday I've put the terrorist attack video on my personal Google Drive, and today it's censored by those cunts.
Are they for real? I didn't even give the link to anyone.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-15-45-30-960_com.facebook.orca.png (1080x2160, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/i1sxLiPP
ufile.io/rowle
kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0117259
jstor.org/stable/2095217
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13811119808258290
youtube.com/watch?v=lzAuXuxD0Oo
darkweb.tokyo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its called hashing.
They had a copy of the original video, they basically just search all their indexed content (including private* cloud storage) for data like that video and remove it, or more likely just tag and flag it for censoring.

Not sure why you thought a Google Dysk server was actually private and personal.

Stop giving your data jewgle
Try nextcloud,
>you can watch terrorist attack on bestgore.com you don't need to save it on your device

I assume you saved stream of this fucko doing NZ mosque massacre.
I also assume you get it from torrent file from Kiwi Farms site.
Just continue seeding and save it after the dust settles.

I hardly believe this is real, because the content is encrypted and they can't access it

>saving a copy
for what fucking purpose
do you save your food wrappers from 10 years ago too?
do you save the foil from all of your electronic purchases too?

>Problem with the file

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-16-02-16-108_com.google.android.apps.docs.png (1080x2160, 403K)

not him but i do, i seriously cant throw things away, how do I stop hoarding

Honestly what the fuck
I hope it is a codec issue
I have a bunch of files with the same problem
Have you tried the same with OneDrive or even Google photos?

Yes, that's why I tried the link in the first place. Google destroyed the file.

Use mega.nz

>using google products unironically
Jow Forums is dead

Attached: 1520185412915.jpg (616x468, 88K)

Attached: 1551447562767.png (411x410, 212K)

I saved a copy of the manifesto

Upload it, I'm interested

The reason people save it is to ensure the (((west))) does not distort the (((news)))

I cant I'm in a country where uploading it would be illegal. I may be able to point you to a link if I can find it. Keep the thread going it's on pastebin somewhere

pastebin.com/i1sxLiPP

>I keep my unmodified terrorist files in the cloud
White superiority, everyone. Buy a hard drive

Based and redpilled

here is pdf

ufile.io/rowle

itt: tards publicly sharing terrorist propoganda
kek

if you're going to use public cloud to host sensitive stuff you GOT TO both encrypt its content and remove red flags from its name before uploading.
This basically security 101, how can you possibly be so naive?

That's nothing special, go look at Jow Forums for fifteen seconds

Is that shit really being censored? I keep seeing people ask for a link to it -- is it really that hard to find? What's happening to the interwebz? We were watching people accidentally break glass bottles shoved up their asses, homeless people getting hammered to death in Russia, and adult women eating shit out of cups like 10 years ago.

What the fuck happened?

I've seen mega.nz links of this taken down.
Literally the worst recommendation you could give in this case.
Do you know where .nz domains come from?
fag
kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent
>using google drive

>I didn't even give the link to anyone.
You sure?

>Is that shit really being censored?
Yes. NZ is requesting basically everyone to take it down they can find.
Cuck sites comply.

>What the fuck happened?
sjw leftards happened

The saddest part is that the manifesto is banned on the internet too, depending where you live you can even get in trouble with your ISP.
Even though the manifesto actually had a couple of valid points.

Attached: 05_ARM20.jpg (1024x765, 120K)

This kind of censorshit is killing the internet, you pussies need to step up your game

user, I...

They won't do it if you're a paying customer, otherwise your fucked. You still can't share it though publicly though.

"""my personal Google drive"""

>post about cia glow in the darks all day
>don't know about xkeyscore
kek v&

The best part is that they make up like 1% of the populus, yet they have so much power.

Stop sharing this you fucking asshole!
This is why Jow Forums is blocked in New Zealand.

I have hundreds of beheadings and livestreamed suicides and mass shooting uploaded in my gdrive
Never had a single one deleted

Feels good to live in a country that isn't a police state where retarded shit like data caps, censorship or copyright are enforced.
All these """""first world""""" countries look like some 1984-tier shit. Also stop trusting (((googlel))) with your data you fucking retards

fuck off back to plebbit

are u kidding me! fuck you information is free don't be a fucking pig cop on Jow Forums faggot

They are running this one against hashes of well known versions of them.

>you don't need to save it on your device
You can, nobody can do anything about that. Going out of your way like that because you're scared makes you part of the problem.

It's on fucking piratebay for fuck's sake, it's not going anywhere.

Did you upload it to a public album?

>Even though the manifesto actually had a couple of valid points
It reads like a fucking Jow Forums shitpost, valid my ass. That guy is a retard, but at least we got a cool video where he drops half-empty mags and keeps coming back for them and few dead allahu snackbars out of it.

better listen to this user

Attached: Untitled.png (576x529, 355K)

Should've uploaded an encrypted copy

Fuck's sake the manifesto reads like shit. Someone should really edit it.

research indicates that watching videos/manifestos of shooters significantly increases the chances of inspiring a copycat

It's simply absurd that tech giants have this much control on the web. If they wanted to, they could ban whatever the fuck they wanted. They can basically make a person die, if they wanted to. An example is Alex Jones. Sure, he's batshit, but he should never have been banned for saying words about things.

I just thought about this right now -- Alex's ban was much more than it appeared. It was a demonstration of power by these tech giants, and they basically said "we could kill your digital life. Don't fuck with us."

>Even though the manifesto actually had a couple of valid points
every rambling idiot gets some things right, doesnt lend them any credibility tho
even a broken clock is right twice a day

yeah some faggot liberal retired fbi agent said that on cnn its not law, wtf is wrong with you scared fucks

Point me to that "Research"

I've heard about copycats, but does the research show that reading the manifesto specifically (or watching a first-hand video, or whatever) has a more significant effect than just knowing the details (e.g. from news sites)?

LOOK AT THAT ABSOLUTE UNIT

Attached: file.png (661x38, 3K)

Yes, that's true. It's called Social Proof, I read about it in Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion. The research it discussed was that of famous suicides reported by the media. In areas where the media heavily reported on it, it was shown that overall suicide rates increased dramatically.

Take, for example, Robin Williams, or the guy from Linkin Park. Their suicides were heavily reported. Thus, research would tell us, the overall suicide rates increased.

Conspiracy theory: (((they))) heavily report suicides on purpose to control the population.

source?

Once again, memes aside, they can't remove files from your drive, unless it's a public copy, probably the case
Either that or this is considered an special occasion

STOP SEEDING

I'm missing the link between reported suicides causing suicides.

Even if I did, would they stop? :^)

Attached: file.png (127x50, 1K)

It's not removed, they broke it.

why, its a beautiful video?

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0117259
among others

Yes they can.
Google locked out a journalist writing about terrorists from her shit.
They can do whatever the fuck they want.
Stop using their services. Fucking idiots.

shut the fuck up cop

If that was a real rifle, it would have a muzzle energy of around 1700 ft lbs. Blood and guts would be everywhere, and chunks would be flying off at such close range. Also, it would be incredibly loud. I didn't see any of that in the video.

Google: 'Crisis Actors'.

Attached: 1552675564396.png (557x562, 499K)

that author list really lends credence to the papers validity.. give me a fucking break you dirty sjw lover

Tsk too much interpolation and assumption. I still don't see a considerable raise in rates and a concrete link. Can you explain it to me?

STOP SEETHING

I must have read that book 5 years ago, I'm going off memory here. Basically, they narrowed the demographic down. In areas where the suicide wasn't reported much, suicide rates didn't increase, whereas in the heavily reported areas, they skyrocketed. Actually, let me see if I can link that study.

Here we are:
Imitative suicides: A national study of the effects of television news stories
jstor.org/stable/2095217

Preventing suicide by influencing mass-media reporting. The Viennese experience 1980–1996
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13811119808258290

Very interesting reads.

Thanks, we'll see you in a few weeks. Maybe you have some other interesting videos on your hard drive for us to watch. :^)

Thanks but where and how does the increase in rates in one area and decrease in other correlate with mass reportings supporting suicides

>It reads like a fucking Jow Forums shitpost, valid my ass.
It addressed the points of it being people's own fault, if you don't like snack bars in your democratic country, you're literally the one who can change that, instead of just shrugging your shoulders and afterwards complaining online.

I wonder if they would have deleted it if you paid for google drive

You do realize snackbars comprise less than 1.5% of new zealands population, right?

That's because it's dangerous, be it whoever people claim, jews, corporations, governments, some of those are actually true. They DON'T want you to be able to think for yourself or gain insight of it.
I don't doubt what you say is true, if people spread the word and see that they actually are able to do things, hurts the ones who want to be in control.

Yeah the entire population, that includes villages and suburbs. I care how many of them are in the city centres.

The manifesto didn't even talk much about Neo Waterworld, it was mostly Europe.

Attached: 1552733245428.png (3218x6480, 1.76M)

>less than 1.5%
And they still get to have mosques?

or we could actually address the point - the point that some people want to defend themselves. the point that a madman raged for 17 minutes and police were eating their buggers. this is a complete defeat for the australian intelligence community and authorities. now they want to ban reactionary purchasing of self defense tools.

Kiwi here, my DNS settings are 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Jow Forums works for me

We do have actual proof of this, true. Companies and advertising have actively used this to control people's habits. Pretty sure governments too, from documents now publicly available.

this 1000x you guys have no idea how fucked you are

youtube.com/watch?v=lzAuXuxD0Oo

Read the fucking studies brainlet

Most successful shitposter yet. He even got a news reporter to say that he was a Navy Seal with 300 confirmed kills just from posting the copypasta in his manifesto. He played the media like a fiddle.

Uh, no? It's the researchers/advocates jobs to englighten me when I wish it. Otherwise I'll easily continue spreading disinformation.

So?
None of these videos are mainstream events that'd justify hunting a couple of handpicked Content IDs

>be me
>be britbong
>don't like snackbars
>vote to change it
>holy shit other people also vote to change it, historical fucking occasion
>vote wins (extremely rare fucking thing)
>fast forward two years
>snackbars are barely gonna be removed if at all
This was after we won a vote. How many other such votes have been even close to winning any time recently?

good for you brother keep fighting the censorship

Err last time I checked NZ wasn't a 3rd world poo infested shit hole like India, so im guessing yeah? If they wanna build mosques why the fuck not.
Unless we're bulldozing all other places of worship too

Yes? You know they usually collect donations to build them, right?

>is it really that hard to find?
No darkweb.tokyo/
I read in the newspaper that people in NZ risk 10 years in jail for spreading it.

Indeed. Just please don't fall for his shitpost, whatever if you like what he did or not, don't let it blind you.

Did you at least try to encrypt it? Or are you too retarded for that?

You're the researcher right now. I gave you the research. Now go do research and learn.
Plus, I already explained it quite clearly. If you didn't understand, then I feel sorry for you.