Hey bro! So I have this app idea

>Hey bro! So I have this app idea...

Attached: file.png (420x280, 166K)

Good idea, but I know ideas are all you're good for, so I will now develop it with zero involvement from you and pay you nothing. Thanks!

you look extraordinarily healthy for a CS student

I'll be the idea guy

What do CS students typically look like?

Its derivative as fuck

manchildren, fedora edgelords, trannies and linux vegans

he said App not Indie game

My girlfriends brother got off opiates about a year ago and has replaced the addiction with working out.
He keeps trying to convince me to develop a fitness tracking app for him and claims it'll be revolutionary.
Just like the other 40 apps on the play store that track your fitness.

Like the average Jow Forums poster

>only 40

On a serious note, something that has 0 social bloat and only makes easily exportable graphs and info, compatible with BT LE HRMs and such would be pretty unique. Think Strava without the social and botnet bullshit.

he's obviously a business student

>linux vegans

high IQ

Trannies and fat fedoras who never shut the fuck up about aforementioned trannies on Jow Forums

>it's like instagram, but

>for dogs

I'd sooner trust someone like him than any of y'all neckbeard nerds.

But where is the money in that?

If you have start up capital you unironically can be an "ideas guy" and just pay people a fair salary to develop stuff for you. I dunno how anyone can expect to get an even cut by just being an ideas guy if they don't pay everyone else's salary though. If you're willing to pay for it I see absolutely nothing wrong with that

Wears glasses because stares at screen all day
Has posture issues while standing/sitting
Slim-fat or obese
Greasy hair
Pale skin or light complexion

>Wears glasses because stares at screen all day
>still believes this boomer parent reasoning

fuck, too real man

>Like it? Buy me a coffee ;) [PayPal/patreon link]

>Good idea, but I know ideas are all you're good for, so I will now develop it with zero involvement from you and pay you nothing. Thanks!

Attached: 1 gpRMT6m2l4xw4F3tE2aVZw.jpg (1008x567, 100K)

The "Ideas Man" always wins in the end

Attached: rose.jpg (598x540, 72K)

with machine learning! on the blockchain!

I once visited a CS uni course open day. 80% were manlets who haven't washed their hair in half a year. The other 20% were girls, all 4/10 and under.

Its either people who don't understand their idea is just a copy of someone else's or dont understand their idea is not capable of translating into an app let alone an app that can sell

Because anyone else just did it

>come up with a basic design for something I've never seen being done before
>find out it already exists, but better
well alrighty then

>literally Mark Zuckerberg's life story

*99.99% ideas man end up fail.

Yes and your bussines plan, market research and inversor or money to back it?

>brat pack
more like the jew cult. The money doesn't flow out of the tribe, goy, It only flows in and around

most of them won't even try a single idea of theirs

STEM girls are a major red flag.

>I will be the business end, all I need is an engineer to build it from scratch, and an investor to fund it.

33% slightly below average males, non-chads
66% greasy pale mega nerds