Jealous faggot god

>Tfw you would have been the ultimate human at 5'10" but a jealous bitch god made you 5'5" instead
>tfw your will power surpassed god's

I am fucked in the head.. all because of a few inches emasculating me. And now it's too late. After 7 years.. it's too late.
The surgeries that cost 50k for limb lengthening can no longer restore my godly will power. Too much time has passed. My will power was destroyed by a jealous god. I have nothing left to live for. It was the only thing I had in this world. The only thing I cared about.

Attached: 1522652406334.jpg (603x1024, 134K)

shut the fuck up incel manlet schizo god complex copypasta milking bitter fuck

you'd be angry all the time even if you were taller cause yer fucking mental

bitch

It ain't a pasta, faggot. I'm not shutting up just to spite retards like you.

Maybe true, tranny dick sucker. But I used to have training as an outlet to express my anger. Now, I have no outlet besides yelling at faggots like you on Jow Forums.

shut the fuck up incel manlet schizo god complex copypasta milking bitter fuck

just transition OP

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal cant hear you from up here you're too far down

Stay mad, incel

Now he -5'7"

>rararararararararara

Means you were chosen to be naturally weak homo. Neck yourself don't give God the pleasure.

I lose either way. The ultimate human of this planet died when I was 16.5. I was basically a god amongst men but oh well. My training was pretty legendary and I was nowhere near my limit. A true king. King of all humans. King of the primitive world. I can see why god was jealous of my potential.

Anyways, whether or not I kill myself (which I will one day), god already won. I stay for my surgeries? I won't go back to being a king. It's too late. I kill myself now, I just go to hell sooner.

I would LOVE to die, but the last thing I want is to burn for an eternity.
I stay, I suffer further emasculation and humility. I die, I suffer a worse hell.
God is a sadistic faggot that loves watching me squirm.

It won't be ok.
You should've thinked early.
You're already settled and will never opt for surgery.
You will never kill yourself either because frankly you don't have the courage.
SO FUCKING SPARE ME OF YOUR SHIT ALREADY YOU PATHETIC MANLET CUNT.

Dear God you're worse than me and amei rolling around with Suebi while Space Cowboy watches.
Seriously man you should consider uninstalling life.exe

You should too. At least I had potential. You're just a waste of life.

You don't know mr. Down syndrome. Since you don't speak english well, I only understood "you will never kill yourself". Ome way or another, I won't become some pathetic old man. I'll be dead before 30 one way or another. That's a FACT.

Yeah, go do it then, faggot. Why fucking wait. Do a flip nigger.

Pussy. I'll do it when I'm ready. Not ready yet. Retard alert

>had
That's why you will kill yourself and I'll continue to live. I know that I can still do something to become better than I am now so I am.
Right now the money and friends.
Tomorrow the insecurities and inhibitions.
Next week the body image issues.
Next month the weight issues.
By this time next year I'll be different but you'll still be whining about being short like it's the worst thing to happen to anyone ever.
You're pathetic.

Attached: 1443928227471.gif (400x337, 1.58M)

Also, I'll even do it in front of you if you come to bell gardens, california. I want to see you in person and choke you to death before I off myself. I'll break all your teeth, rip your dick off, and shove it down your throat.

YOU SAID YOU'VE BEEN READY SINCE 17
fuck off you lying sack of shit
navy fucking seal yourself you absolute piece of shit

Because it is, retard. Down syndrome is strong with you.

And no, you have no potential.

I said I died at 16.5 retard. Not that I was "ready" to commit suicide yet. Dumbass illiterate cunt. I fear HELL. THAT is my greatest obstacle to overcome.

>navy fucking seal
SO FUCKING WHAT, RETARD INCEL? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED MY GOD WORKOUTS

I'm sorry I didn't quite get that way up here at 6ft. Wanna speak up junior?
I'm off to my job to go make money while you'll be here complaining you're short.
Who really has no potential here?

Wait... so not even navy seal... so you're probably some skinny piece of shit lul

I have a degree in something marketable. Waiting on joining a union. Have to wait 4 months for it and in the meantime looking foe shit tier jobs while I wait. Caps at 44.35 an hr after 3.5 yrs. You?
>muh warehouse job