I'm an adult

>I'm an adult.
>I can buy whatever I want.
>You're the child for criticizing my adult choices.

Attached: 1537690742185.jpg (1600x831, 157K)

I'm not an adult, I'm trans-aged.
check your maturity privilege, old scum
*flosses on u*

Op there is no shame in having particular preferences its just that other people will make fun of you.
Enjoy your animu waifu
Enjoy your rgb disco
Enjoy eating oce cream for breakfast
Enjoy your weeb desktop wp
Enjoy your secret crossdressing
Enjoy your SU
Enjoy your mlp bed sheets
Nothing wrong with anything user,but you have to accept people will have shitty opinions. Your choices arent "adult" they are just preferances and everyone has them

Eg using a macshit

Ice**
Fuck i do not proofread enough

>>I'm an adult.
>>I can buy whatever I want.

pretty much, yeah.

seething
no, you're a child because you won't shut the fuck up about your lifestyle choices

Attached: elephaggot.jpg (959x676, 48K)

That's fine, if you want a case that matches you're flashing sRGB buttplug that's you're choice entirely.

Sure buy what the fuck, I'm still going to make fun of you for having a case that looks like a gay nightclub.

Good for you. I've got a home server project in the works that I'm slowly piecing together. Got the case, mobo/ram/cpu's. Just need to buy some better cpu heatsinks and the drives. I'm waiting for my current media server to shit itself and for the price of 8TB Red's to drop.

I've got backups so if my media server should just shit next week no big deal.

8TB x 6 in a Raid Z3 will give me 20TB usable space. More than enough for my current data now and plenty for growth. Yeah I could go with Z2 and gain 8TB but fuck man, replicating what I got now would take 3 - 4 days as is. I'd rather over build it and have it be solid as a rock than watch a week pass by while I'm replicating all 20TB of data (assuming I hit that amount at some point)

>seething
That literally makes no fucking sense. How many God damned ESLs are there on this fucking board now?

Edit: Well I may have to scale it up to 10TB x 6. Did a rough calculation, all data plus client backups is 13 - 14TB now.

Whats seething?

SEETHING
OBSESSED

you

based and redpilled epic style

You're free to buy whatever you want, and I'm free to make fun of your LGBT pride lights when you flaunt them on the Internet.

Come on user, I have RGB as well but pick a colour scheme instead of gay rainbow vomit.

>It's not gay if I pick only a few colors

Attached: 1502659308896.gif (500x545, 263K)

>giving a shit about other peoples choices that literally do not impact you in ANY way
You are not even a child. You are just a retard.
t. boomer with literally no RGB in his build that doesn't give a shit

Only a degenerate man-child would not have bed-sheets on his mattress. I could understand not wanting to use a mattress topper/protector if you change the sheets often enough but not even a fitted sheet ?

That's just trashy and I hope you realize that a decent person keep his bed clean and his mattress covered for basic hygiene. Sheets are inexpensive, no excuse user.
Pro-Tip: Cotton is always better than synthetic.

Attached: file.png (258x395, 82K)

i don't understand but ok

I have to admit my colour choice ain't the most masculine at Pink and White haha

these computer setups don't exist in the real world, Jow Forums

This is my case

Attached: 71XUzeYxXcL._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 15K)

I have a fitted sheeet covered by a microfibre blanket. Very comfy and warm.

you can buy whatever the fuck you want and I can make fun of you for it
this is the real world faggot

adult means gay in your land?

>RGB is entirely optional
good thing you can just buy what you want OP.

to be quite honest I don't care about adulthood or muh maturity but I'll never get a case like this because I'm not into some gimp shit

I really agree with the later part of your post. It seems to be that children really identify themselves with what they buy and own, rather than anything substantial.

Agreed 100%
Who the fuck bothers with RGB lighting and 1000 watt PSU and $350+ Asus GPUs and Goysync monitors when they dont even have bed sheets or the mental capacity / discipline to put them on? Bigger problems than a water cooler with only 2 sticks of ram lmao.

There's literally a blue cover on that mattress right in that picture. Get your eyes checked retard.

Pretty much.

It looks puffy; that's clearly a mattress. He's literally sleeping on bare mattress like a neanderthal.
>Goy-Sync
Yikes

Getting computer parts is a chore. It seems like the only reason people get into PC ricing is to play video gayms. If it's for other reasons like video editing or audio software then I totally understand but if you're spending thousands of dollars on gaming equipment you need to relax

Most gaymurz spend less than 2000 dollars on their gayman PC (maybe hitting $2000 only due to buying a pricy monitor that will last like 10 years or more else total price is much less than $2000) and might only spend $300-600 within the next 5 years to change their GPU. Only autistic and/or rich people spend more than $2000 to get the absolute top of the line shit for that year.

>i complain about what other people do with their computer in their own home.
>sure, I know that most adults would rarely show their desktop pc to anyone but I just feel my opinion on this is important
>coloured lights make me angry
>adult

>t. Zoomer

Attached: 1547337914930.gif (350x409, 437K)