I mean, look at this 'person'
Yes, that's a guy.
youtube.com/channel/UCZrrEuHiQjN2CUo84g5tk7w

Attached: wtf.png (715x646, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kgt2_AKzgkQ?t=801
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tech is literally the only thing faggots can do without everyone pointing at them laughing, because they can just stay inside their houses.

>I mean, look at this 'person'
>Yes, that's a guy.
Hello newfriend.

Not everyone grows up to be a bastion of manliness.
Let people be comfortable in their own skin, faggot

Leave trapcode alone faggot.

disgusting
stop sucking dicks then faggot

no
and you're clearly the faggot here

Now post a picture of yourself.

I wish I was smol and cute.

Attached: 1552319292564.jpg (691x691, 239K)

It's almost like hideous "people" are attracted to the magical boxes that let them communicate with other hideous people without having to look at themselves or each other.

Trannies think technology will save them, when really it is enslaving them.

Attached: HALquotes.004-e13638301566731.jpg (1018x629, 46K)

Don't fucking bully tripcode you newnigger.

>puts no effort into his physical appearance
>blames genetics

You don't need to be a "bastion of manliness". Go to a fucking barber and get a decent haircut. Wear decent clothes. You could be riddled with acne, morbidly obese, and display classical fetal alcohol syndrome traits and you'll still be a presentable human being if you do those 2 things.

lmao

Technology is what makes these trannies feel it's okay to act like that publicly. They go on their sketchy tranny websites where the few thousands of trannies out of the literally billions of internet users congregate and they're like "wow, there are so many trannies, it must be totally normal!"

>j-just be yourself!
>why am I so alone

Yes. This is what Thinkpads and Linux do to you specifically.

underrated
nigga pls

Nope, I'm straight now and I was straight when I was a man too.

Attached: 1542310815627.jpg (720x960, 89K)

From the thumb I thought Id want to see some hot piss but not anymore

literal tripfag stop pretending, we know it's you.

>get a decent haircut
Boys can't have long hair!
>wear decent clothes
Men must either look a 50's family man or a coal miner!
Yeah, no thanks. Imagine complaining about what other people like.
If you need a "queer" to rage about, there are plenty of Chris-chans and gamestop trannies.

OP here I've been using ThinkPads and Linux for years and I've never felt the desire to cut my dick off or even paint my nails

lol how ironic, I assune you thought this was a male looking fem but according to the comments in the IBM keyboard video he's actually a transmale from what I can gather, congrats on playing yourself if that's the case tho

did user claim decent = short? just make it look like you actually care and wear fitting clothes

Literally /ourtrap/

The male (girl(male)) in OP is wearing clothes that fit and is wearing a haircut no one would complain about on a girl (female). I do not see reason to think "lmao what an unkept fag."

>I do not see reason to think "lmao what an unkept fag."

Maybe use your eyes.
Its a gross drag queen with a cellulite face that looks like it belongs on a 50 year old puertorican.

What a cutie :3

Fuck you, Tripcode is based and redpilled. He's also very cute.

Discord does

does she/he have a bf(gf)(male) ?

>I do not see reason to think "lmao what an unkept fag."
Willful ignorance is one hell of a drug

Get haircut.
Paste the hair on face.
Start smoking (for man voice developing)
Lift some weights.

Anybody here that defends tripcode IS the newfag

Trannies are a pestilence

Anti-androgens block testosterone so it makes absolutely no sense for him to take them if he's transitioning F -> M.
I think the guy is trying to mock tripcode.

Yes, I think I suffered from a moment of retardation there. Saw this a while back and decided to dig it up again. Just looked up anti-androgens again right after posting and realized my mistake.

***Anyways... is tripcode trying to become an actual trap, or is it all a joke and just a coincidence that he kind of resembles one?

Reposting screen from my deleted post.

Attached: pic-selected-190316-1739-45.png (728x723, 73K)

I don't think it's out of the question that tripcode is transitioning but it's also a joke as in "haha wouldn't it be funny if I took hormones as a joke?"
I guess it could be purely ironic and possibly started out as purely ironic but maybe it's not ironic anymore.
Or then it started out as ironic and has stayed ironic but I have my doubts.

Or maybe spending your entire day in front of a computer is a good strategy for escapism. The nice thing about it is that if you know not to just play vidya, you might get good at things and turn it into a nice career.

Attached: Trapcode!Q7.png (216x233, 13K)

At least tripcode has good content unlike this fucking trash thread.

No, being a freelance developer might though. Most of IT has to go into an office and would be fired immediately for Jow Forums-level faggotry.

he seems cool

Really makes me thinkā€¦

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17 Google Search.png (379x148, 22K)

Sometimes i'm not really sure what the collective Jow Forums self image is, it seems to be somewhere between mr robot and thinkpad business guy with a sixpack and a suit.

youtu.be/kgt2_AKzgkQ?t=801

I WANT HIM TO FUCK ME SO FUCKING BAD

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (460x460, 429K)

i was a super straight chad banging all kinds of pussy but then i fingerbanded a thinkpad and now i only fuck imaginary 2d boipussy. let this be a lesson to you all!

Ok.

Attached: 1552105056131.jpg (4912x2760, 3.24M)

cross-dressing != being a tranny

i think youre just jealous of him because he's cute

Oh come on. We don't hate him actually. He's probably just some metal fan who just put those stockings as a Jow Forums meme

Oh she's cute

more pics of her?

I have more pics of him, but not of 'her'. lol

Looks like a girl to me, user

post'em

If you want to fap then just look on his vids. You'll find him easily just type tripcode!Q/7 in yt.

I like traps talking about gnu/linux, but lewd pics are better

do not lewd tripcode; xe is pure

I want to [spoiler]cuddle[/spoiler] tripcode

I bought a thinkpad and now I'm taking estrogen so yes

Drinking from plastic bottles too?

no i bought pills on the internet like all the other girls on here

>you will never have your Thinkpad fixed by a trap
Why even live bros

Those are good keyboards, I got two from work surplus yesterday and cleaned them today. Pulled all the keys and washed them in a bowl of soapy water and everything.

imagine paying him by pounding his little boipussy

motherfucker has a big ass nigger nose, nigger tier hair, god damn motherfucking fish lips looking ass nigga

This but unironically
Correlation doesn't equal causation
Tech doesn't make you queer. If you're a faggot you're automatically drawn to tech, especially MacOS / Macbooks.
Playing alone inside by yourself is much easier to get less bullied than outside, hence replies like who i am only giving the (You) because of his dubs.

She looks like she fucks black dudes

Biggest issue with technology is it connects you quickly to people with the same interests / hobbies / lifestyle.
This can be used for good, but is often used for bad. It used to be the best way to find people to show your model trains who would care, or for some isolated kid with abusive parents to find friends, because they tried to shelter him but instead he raised himself via the internet. For Xiggers, it is just validation of their degenerate lifestyle, poor decisions, and leech / emotional sap / energy vampire parasitic relationships / "Friendships" - for some proof of this, look at any tranny discord.

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
>Now I'm playin' it real strict; And yes, I cut my hair

based and dubspilled

At least this guy is based and plays along when Jow Forums shits on him. I can tolerate people like him versus purple-hair Claudias who try to get you fired for (((misgendering))).

>6677

Attached: fore.gif (300x203, 643K)

Wow, Michael Reeves really grew his hair out.

t. discord tranny

He's cute. No homo tho.