Obscure YouTuber claims to have "New Information" pertaining to the AMD Ryzen 3000 series

Just stumbled upon a video from DannyzPlay, that claims to have "New Information" about Ryzen 3000. Is danny trying to scam kids on the internet?

>The video in question
youtube.com/watch?v=ezyTaUnXJkQ

Attached: %22NEW%22_information.png (450x306, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiHu_wmZT-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AMDrones will gobble it all up just like the absolute shit-tier fakes from AdoredTV. They get a raging boner each time someone posts some information about AMD, regardless of how ridiculous and unrealistic it is.

Attached: bt.png (224x225, 16K)

Sometimes, AMD needs to relax with the Core count, and try to improve their memory bandwidth.

But does he have information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton?

Oh look, it's another episode of AMD fans over hype a product beyond reason for the 100x time.

What insignificant little piss ant fake news will AMDfags blow out of proportion. What makes them think anything they pull out of their asses will BTFO Intel and Nvida, find out in the next AMD Hype Thread.

>OST related
youtube.com/watch?v=eiHu_wmZT-o

>What insignificant little piss ant fake news will AMDfags blow out of proportion.
Shhh I'm sure there will be 16 core 5GHz AM4 APUs with Navi 64

le hardware brands are not technology

Go shill your pozzed housefire garbage harder.

Attached: 1500377406924.jpg (2083x1405, 462K)

>bandwidth
You mean latency.

Yes, I would like less latency plz.

Core counts are great for people who do work.
I would rather spend 300 bucks for a 8 core 16 thread cpu then 500 bucks.

Where do people make these avatars? I see them fucking everywhere.

>american DBZ music

Attached: no no.gif (340x340, 3.9M)

Faceyourmanga

>Being realistic is the same as being a shill.
Listen here fag.
I've been on the AMD hype train before.
And what I ended up getting was the dumpster fire FX.
The AMD hype is why I still use a 2600k at 5.1ghz.
I'm NOT saying Zen 2 won't be good.
But expecting $300 5.0ghz 16 core CPUs is fucking retarded.

>expecting $300 5.0ghz 16 core CPUs is fucking retarded.
Some sources say the 16 core CPU is going to be $500 for the version that has a top clock speed of 5.1 ghz. Meanwhile, look at what you get for an additional $60, in the Intel i9-9900k that had it's initial benchmarks faked in order to push a false narrative of the Ryzen 7 2700x being BTFO.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 5.27.46 PM.png (1530x232, 266K)

AdoredTV is not a source you fucking drone.
That's like using infoWars as a source

That didn't "professional" tech journalists cite Failed Abortion TV as a source for rumors.

>all these man hours wasted on suppositions and implications
It's cool to be excited but damn, why can't people be more patient. We'll start seeing actual benchmarks in a few months.
Don't tell me you guys buy stuff on launch before even the reviews and benchmarks come out.
You people need to do as they say and be more zen about it

No, but I expect it to be roughly $600-700

The more testing numbers focused Channels like Autism Nexus didn't report on it.
He said they wouldn't report on pure speculation.

>Admits Autists are Smert.
To all you AMDorks sperming all over TechinfoWars, wait till Gamer's Nexus get's their hands on a Ryzen 3000 series chip before you start rubbing it in Intel's fugly mug.