Should using a website be an arrestable offense?

Attached: 1525531252806.jpg (1316x1316, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/hamukazu/lets-get-arrested
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>should 0s and 1s be an arrestable offense?

Wrongthink should be arrestable offense.

Yes

>you got a loicense for that imageboard?
for real the UK has already become the left-wing equivalent dystopia of V for Vendetta. only violent uprising and regicide will solve this i'm afraid

>forums

Did they take this study in 2003?

Yes. Bigotry and hate crime only happens because people learn speech that is hateful and makes you think the wrong way about things by misrepresenting and just pure manipulation, websites are at the forefront of dispelling such information (hateful, identiarian, bigotry and the phobias). It's also very hard to re-educate these people as their entire hatefulness and ideology stems on some victim complex as if people are out to get them, so it would less state resources to just shut down and criminalise the sources.

This guy for the world leader.

>think the wrong way
then i realized you were serious

Attached: 1503714073195.jpg (485x491, 23K)

What is disquiet? Never heard of it.

Oi oi got a licence?

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-213520_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x2315, 668K)

nice pasta schlomo

Attached: 1544501067989.jpg (322x471, 47K)

Seriously please fuck off and take your "free speech" bullshit with you. this is basic knowledge of you're college educated, I'll give you a hint it's called propaganda and it creates extremists, and right wing white extremism is the fastest growing in the world, just look at the maniac in New Zealand recently

thank you for the hearty keks

while(1){
}

You have two options:
Extremist right wing websites on a place where the police can see, or Extremist right wing websites on a place where the police can't see.
So, which one you want?

looks like he missed one.

Honestly most of Yuropooria is that way. It's part of why the EU has no tech.

Yeah you won't be laughing soon when your type gets cleaned out finally
I want no extremist right wing propaganda ANYWHERE and I want right wing extremists to be locked up (If we could euthanize them that would be better).
Kids should not be exposed to this, and those already have because fence sitters cry about the tight wing so much should quickly be re-educated before they ruin their lives.
Thankfully we are moving towards that with criminalization of hate and zero tolerance policy and deplatforming. Simply it not being ok is already going a long way in making society more aware of these people and ostracizing them so that the authorities can deal with them.

>he doesn't know the authorities are right wing
lmao

You're trying way too hard.

50 weren't enough

No faggot

Sorry I'm not American or Russian.

>kids should not be exposed to this
kids shouldnt be exposed to lgbt lectures in school

>thousands
Gonna go out on a limb here and assume Jow Forums is on that list of """extreme far-right online forums""".

Yeah, we already figured you were jewish.

see you on the streets anti-white scum!

Yeah sure thing creationist retard. Shouldn't teach evolution too right?

I'd say this is shitty obvious bait but you already got this many (you)'s so what do I know.

In Britbongnnia of course yes my horse

>I want no extremist right wing propaganda ANYWHERE
Too bad, you can't do it. Try again.
Where the police can see em, or where the police can't see em?

github.com/hamukazu/lets-get-arrested

it's in the gene, will need selection

I think Reddit would be a better fit for you.

I AM BECOME (You), DESTROYER OF THREADS

Seriously can Jow Forums fuck off and stop shitting up this board

Pray tell what is white? You don't know the terminology you're using or identifying yourself with because it's victim complex

>implying people are not bad by human nature but by muh studying
>implying that all that is defined as good can’t be misenterpreted for bad
Yeah, I’m sure it doesn’t help, but it’s a utopia to have everyone skipping down the sidewalk singing Kumbaya cause they read the good books. Cause you know, the good books are some books and they are good and are some books.

>pol actually believes russia is right wing
Every fucking time

>calling me a creationist
What type of argument is that? You must be 18 or older to browse this site.

Yes, we need remove comunism/fascism/nazism from internet

If you visit a CP page you've already downloaded the pizza and committed a crime

>Shouldn't teach evolution too right?
this but unironically

oi do you have a loicense for that post?

>Jow Forums
>.org/pol/
>Jow Forums.org/pol/

Attached: 1551370388780.jpg (400x302, 24K)

You think you're clever
You ain't clever

Attached: 1552622455387.jpg (608x453, 254K)

>THE OTHER SIDE ARE EXTREMISTS
>NOT ME THOUGH

I can't wait until you're on the "wrong" side so you can start pouting and stomping your feet about freedom of speech

Major news outlets inspire almost every mass murder. They give killers a biography. And they purposely spread discontent on polarizing issues. They literally do social experiments on viewers to gage and control their feelings on topics.

Attached: 27c1f7c8-c9ca-4363-a260-17fa07f65eb0.jpg (1200x720, 119K)

this.

Attached: 1552757676432.jpg (1023x1503, 574K)

>Should using a website be an arrestable offense?
By UK standards? Yes, they're insane.

>should kinetic energy of compounded atoms be an arrestable offense?

Alright, Big Brother

wouldnt be surprised if this is some real sjw brit who actually believes free speech should be banned

>arranging my hard drive in a state that represents different information that's also not harmful to anyone is equivalent to shooting a bullet, heh checkmate Jow Forums

Attached: 1536408314662.jpg (807x659, 42K)

List of (classically) liberal political parties in the UK:
>Liberal Party
Seats contested in 2017 GE: 4 (0 won, 0.011% of the popular vote)

>Pirate Party
Seats contested in 2017 GE: 10 (0 won, 0.007% of the popular vote)

>Libertarian Party
Seats contested in 2017 GE: 4 (0 won, 0.002% of the popular vote)

>should up and down quarks be an arrestable offense?

> If we could euthanize them that would be better
> Thankfully we are moving towards that with criminalization of hate

discord t*****

you forgot Labour and nu-tories

You don't know what classical liberalism is.

Looks like you dun goofed.

Big Brother's watching.

Attached: cyber police.png (675x781, 716K)

you must be 18 to post here

No it's not, stop believing Jow Forums banter.
The only control freaks are UK and Germany (imagine my shock!), every other country is either pretty relaxed or woefully inadequate to enforce anything due to corruption (looking at you post-commieblock).

>hatefulness and ideology stems on some victim complex as if people are out to get them

Like most queermos and other victim Olympics performers?

oi oi

Attached: big_brother_f.jpg (375x500, 41K)

wot u doin there son?

Attached: taxe_2395740k.jpg (858x536, 62K)

oi you got a loicence for that image board mate?

I agree, I was radicalized from browsing statcan.gc.ca, a horrible site that states projections about the demographics of our country using the evil colonizer logic of "statistical math" and data collection which is the true source of hate.

Difference is those people are victims of hate and crime and institutional discrimination while white cis men and white cis people are the most privledged in the world and have everything built for them, and then they cry and throw a hissy fit bow that they can't shit and hate on others, and they call this oppression. Wow real classy

>rare tri ps

t. CP hoarder

I'm getting tired of all these creators and outlets not mentioning the killers' names or faces because of this bullshit "we don't wanna glorify them or what they did" logic...
A thing happened. People died.
Well who did it?
We're not going to tell you.
Why should I believe you then?

>A thing happened. People died.
>Well who did it?
>We're not going to tell you.
>Why should I believe you then?

Attached: 0cbpdjii3pa11.png (645x729, 105K)

I could walk down the street and put weapons and manuals in everyone's mailbox... and it wouldn't inspire one single person to fallow through with the plan.

Attached: 1329011741320.gif (242x280, 3K)

this argument is stupid. the binary digits are not unlawful, what is unlawful is what the binary digits represent.

Attached: 1541551668646.jpg (208x326, 15K)

>while white cis men and white cis people are the most privledged in the world
as an Eastern European whose ancestors were conquered for half a millennium and went through any sort of discrimination up to actual literal genocide, and who has absolutely no fault in any victim complex bullshit you're feeling to make you type that, hearing shit like this makes me cringe hard
And you might pull the "b-but I was talking about American whites" which is retarded as well because if I migrated there tomorrow it would instantly apply to me as well. And then if it didn't then to whom does your victim complex actually apply then, when the ancestors of the majority of current white Americans were actually immigrants who came after slavery was abolished.
This makes us reach a paradox in this whole bullshit - you're either applying this generalization to every white on the planet, which is not only retarded but crosses your leftist moral code as well, or only a small minority of the American whites are at fault, and their fault is having 1/64 of the blood of slave owners flow through them.

I get the feeling you're trying to convey a message, user.
C'mon now, we're all big girls here, use your words.

>Why should I believe you then?
Sorry mate, please enjoy the livestream of the shooting, we're playing it on the loop today. We'll send you a copy of the manifest if you want. And sure, we're cool with your hands moving down your pants while you're watching it :^)

>what is unlawful is what the binary digits represent.
>X opinion MUST be unlawful

Attached: Dil_x0hWAAEmAJ_.jpg (679x257, 19K)

>please stop thinking that, it's against the law

I meant just in general, doofus, I watched the whole video in this case.
I wanna know the who, what, when, where and why, i.e. Basic Journalism Fucking 101.

Unless it's cp then no. Also if you're a brit fag and you don't use a VPN you're retarded.

Attached: IMG_20190315_182123_155.jpg (573x750, 94K)

Attached: Cardiff billboard.jpg (334x461, 22K)

Basic Legal Procedings 101 often involves keeping details of the crime and perpetrators hidden from the public

what about UKIP?

does it matter? they're just 0s and 1s on a computer, what harm are they doing?

Spreading harmful ideas.

Oh no the digits are representing!

>what's wrong with fucking child bro? it's just particles and shit bro

>who, what, when, where and why
So what's your problem? All of the above was reported in the news. And I'm really sorry you'll have to torrent the extended package, it's just no one with dignity wants to host that shit, can't really blame them for that.

the original article got deleted/edited. did anyone archive by any chance? OP?

Of-course not, but that won't stop the UK government wasting huge amounts of tax payers money to design a system that can be easily circumvented.

what i meant to imply was not that your opinion or argument is unlawful rather that it is incorrect. while it is technically correct that a website really is fundamentally binary digits but framing a website in this way does not address the issue in question, that is if connecting to extreme far-right online forums or other websites should be a crime.

woah those 0s and 1s are RAPING CHILDREN?!!!!

>steals 1s and 0s from your bank account
Nothin personnel kiddo

Attached: alexdenton.png (594x442, 530K)

>extremist ideology

So, like BBC.com?