Why are indians so obsessed with technology?

why are indians so obsessed with technology?

Attached: india-6.png (300x300, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnujqB66xBo&t=243s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they don't understand it.

High IQ

money
>81
>high

software doesn't need much infrastructure, government intervention or being born to a well connected family, software needs hard work and brains, so that's the easiest way out of poverty for many Asians

this is factually untrue

Are they? I think for the most part they got smartphones and the usual classic household machines, not really more.

>brains
no
>hard work
definitely no

sorry pajeet you're not fooling anyone.

I'm not talking about your IQ.

In india there's a common feeling that if you make it to the states, you become a national hero.

Quickest paths to this are:
1. STEM
2. Medicine

they should be more obsessed with plumbing technology instead

I don't know, but it seems like all of them are. I once had a clerk at a gas station ask what I do for a living and told him I'm a programmer and he started begging for a job. I told him he could apply, but that there wasn't anything I could do to pull the strings and give him some advantage and he literally started crying, begging for my cell phone number, and it really freaked me out. I found out later that he was fired from that job for doing similar things to other customers with IT jobs.

user wasn't talking about his IQ, Rakeshjaresvishransmanath

Because they can see naked white women with it.

Why are we?

Why are whytos obsessed with other races?????

why are indians so obsessed with mobile phones*?
>do the needful sir

do pajeets in the us actually have american gfs ?

this is the real answer

Attached: 20914493_1853061985005721_6488694677395259691_n.jpg (720x776, 98K)

Yes, writing usable software does require effort and a degree of intelligence.
I think it's become sort of a holy grail in India to become a respected developer or other technical job, because western companies are willing to pay western dollars for Indians with those skills. This lifts you out of your street shitting existence.

That's pretty disturbing.
I think there's a cultural thing for them to view tech jobs as the pinnacle of employment. Then you get pajeets that are even more retarded (like your gas station buddy) who cannot make any association beyond "IT job = you've got it made".

Making up for the lack of irrigation they've always had.

Show bub and vagene.

>I think there's a cultural thing for them to view tech jobs as the pinnacle of employment.
That would be laudable though. Meanwhile here in Germany the percentage of STEM graduates hasn't increased much in the past 25 years and my company is imploringly hiring everyone with a master in cs they can get.

H1B

Good joke.

Im trying to find that img which was posted here once about a pajeet being the super weapon of a company
I cant remember what the name of the company was but it had something to do with java

>Smart enough to understand the importance of technology
>But too stupid to be skilled in innovating and understanding the concepts
this makes indians the best code monkeys and Tech enthusiasts

It's their only chance to get out of here.

Attached: 013116052809.jpg (647x404, 81K)

They are actually obsessed with scamming people.

I just came from youtube.
In my recommended:
>Go From Poverty to 6 Figures in 6 Months with Lambda School
youtube.com/watch?v=NnujqB66xBo&t=243s
>Yo, I was poor, then I decided to learn to code because I wanted to make big bucks so I did it now I gots money
That Lambda School's ads are fucking killing me.
>Change your life and learn to code
>Increase your income, learn to code
>Learn to code, get rich!
This is why. I'm glad most people are absolute shit with technology, programming included.