Mouse thread

Post your mouse . Just bought this. Red pill me.

Attached: 15527779505786608261185734108082.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

Waste of money.

A wireless mouse kit from logitech or microshit works just as fine.

>Wireless

rofl

Logitech m330

Would love a m590, but Staples is literally the only retailer in the USA to carry it and they never put it on sale.

Attached: mouse logitech silent_.jpg (1500x1500, 191K)

See on right

Attached: 1550962421153.jpg (1242x927, 1018K)

Lads...

Attached: 15527781710163371146461499017392.jpg (4032x3024, 2.63M)

Unboxed

Attached: 1552778389708415450706255344575.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

ewww meme mouse

only the best

Attached: 20190316_193056.jpg (2048x1152, 376K)

>wired
>2019
It's about time we got to this point. My g305 weighs the same as the abyssus before it.

g305 anything else is wrong

g pro wireless

g pro wireless if you have the money

>razer

Attached: image.jpg (562x437, 168K)

Need some thoughts and opinions on pic related before I pull the trigger

Attached: 71mak3pqX0L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 135K)

t. wirepaesant

Posted from my Logitech G603

Attached: 1538372422377.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

(checkd)
just use a touchscreen desu!

its pretty comfy :3

This bad boy.

Attached: IMG_20190317_024108.jpg (1920x2560, 1.28M)

Get
Instead
If you ever want to upgrade you now have the top tier mouse ball and put it into the new mouse

I wouldn't recommend that blue boy to anyone. Had it for about 2 weeks. Just makes your thumb tired and shaky, not comfortable at all.

Oh, that bright led under my opaque palms are gonna look so cool!

I'm sorry to hear that I can use it for hours and game

Attached: littlecollection.jpg (1920x948, 468K)

Same unfortunately. I think my thumbs are too used to sticks to acclimate to a thumb ball.

It came in one of those blister packs that doesn't reseal so I can't return it.

>he can't turn his hand invisible to enjoy his rgb mouse to fullest
Amateur

I use a zowie fk2
Feels a lot cheaper than my rival 700 and g502, but goddamn can I flick now.

Pretty okay rodent as far as Razer goes, used it for a while, can't really say anything bad about about it
Enjoy OP

Any good Bluetooth mice that aren't too big to take everywhere?

White power

I have the G Pro, should've just got some $5 Microcenter brand mouse
the sensor really doesn't matter as long ad the mouse feels good enough in your hand

Mx anywhere

Overpriced garbage sold to retards
Logishit now is using the cheapest switches available, mine ALL broke after some usage.

Thanks friend

its not the switch you dumb nigger
its the static buildup, and logitech using too low voltage to the switches

the switches themselves are fine.

Mouse has been working fine since I replaced the switches with ones from an ancient logitech ball mouse.

you dont know what static is..?

>Wireless
>Fps
How the fuck do dumb Xiggers fall for the Razer meme in fucking 2019? They have been dogshit for literally 10+ years.

These are all bad mice, except maybe the G403, but even then, doesn't hold a candle to the Mx518.
Why not an ec2-b?
Also I hope you're not a mousepadlet.

>using razor
enjoy your upsold gaming mouse that requires propritary sofware

Toasters are technology, and some days I want to take mine in the bath.

>Razer
you dun fucked up user.

>Calls all buyers retards
>Goes on to say he bought multiple "logishit"s

Attached: images.png (235x214, 7K)

Attached: 0B89FCEC-9CF0-4095-810A-D851883CA7BD.jpg (900x900, 96K)

>had 3 razer mice
>3 of them had scroll wheel issues
>mx performance was here all these years
>perfect working wheel
The most reliable mouse ever made

Attached: MX Performance.jpg (466x325, 18K)

I read it as razer ballsack

MX 518 is overrated.

That's true. They rival the shitty steelseries and razer mice now

I still use my ideazon reaper edge.

>mouse buttons shit themselves instead
lmao

>wheel issues
fucking this, i had a deathadder and after a year the little plastic thing that holds the wheel in place broke. razer products are low quality garbage. since then i've used my ime3.0 and chinese gaming mice with quality sensors because even those are better in every aspect. and why the fuck would i need to install botnet to use my fucking mouse?

I like the m280 if that is it. Looks like it might be a little small, not sure, haven't tried it yet.

I have a crazy claw grip, anyone have any recommendations for a new mouse?

Attached: 986a8812-5e42-46cb-a498-0107ac37eb67.jpg (1200x1600, 106K)

Cooler Master MM520

Got this Redragon M601-3 on a sale. Had an old Logitech M100 with click problems. Liking it so far, especially having a working middle click.

Attached: Redragon M601-3.jpg (1329x1147, 166K)

Great mouse, highly recommend. Middle click on mine seems randomly hard to click but I could just clean it better

Attached: 1552803720264.gif (500x364, 982K)

My old one had faded or triple click on middle, and double on right click. Still getting used to the two extra buttons, but I'm liking the high DPI. Lost a sale on the G403, last year when I didn't need it, so I got this one now.

in exactly 2 years or less the left click and back buttons will stop working

Attached: 20170428_112701.jpg (2064x1161, 773K)

pls no bully

Attached: 241532634856.jpg (450x879, 23K)

my mouse and kot

Attached: kot.jpg (2048x1365, 163K)

what happened to the thinkpad screen?

My G102 getting double click on left. What's cheapest 5 button mouse I can buy that won't have this issue?

Yup. Good thing OP bought a wired one.

Every mouse can get that issue. You'll probably replace every 3-5 years.

any one have a DM1... thinking of getting one. is there any cheaper 3360 or even earlier number

basically just want the cheapest mouse that's "as good" as the latest pixart mice.

some one said 3120 or some thing is basically as good as the latest 3386 one or what ever.

I don't like spending more than like 10-20$ a mouse but want to try one with the sensor you are all using to confirm you are all idiots

mlt04 still fucks all the other sensors deep in the ass in literally anything but PCS, Hz and MUH DPI

SteelSeries Rival 310 after G403 developed scrolling issues

wtf is PCS you mean tracking speed before malfunction? I never understood that I game pretty fast and never had a mlt04 fly out on me..

even in unreal and quake and shit.

G502?

people actually debating the quality of different Logitech mice.
they are all shit and flawed in some fundamental but different way for gaming. its because Logitech is a metrosexual early 2000s muh design aesthetic brand.

logitEch changes their design too frequently. that said the g900 is pretty good

Duh, fuck off nigger. G500 was top tier. If you disagree you're a homosex and a LIGMA

>color for women
>complete with glowing clit
something you want to say?

Attached: 2014-07-24-product-5.jpg (800x786, 195K)

g400s

you realize even Logitech sponsored teams in CS don't even use their mice.

>buying Razer
Enjoy your broken switches within a year

they all use the same switches these days beside 2 niche brands

only razer mice I would by thou is that tiny one that only released in china I think it has a white model now.

it gets the job done, had it for a year now with no issues

Attached: 1526223283529.png (339x586, 137K)

Love this fucker.
Got nice Photoshop/Lightroom profiles setup.

Attached: MMO Gaming Mouse - G600.jpg (1800x1010, 202K)

it just works

Attached: 37245783234.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

Great for that thin client you occasionally have to use.
Otherwise deprecated.

Attached: Sensei310.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

>guy literally knows nothing about mice

the older mice are better because a mice is literally a camera and the older ones cameras just run at one resolution while the newer ones change res every time you change dpi so its never native resolution of the sensor.

the old mice will ALWAYS be better as no factory makes native res cameras any more just dynamic scaling ones.

and some dumb ass will say "nar they fixed that problem they don't jitter any more" but they fixed it by algorithums that still means the data its getting is less raw its just being smoothed to hide the jitter.

if you are actually like "pro gamer"

you should probably learn to use a variety of mice as im fairly sure the sponsors force you or pay you less if you use some thing els.

id say WMO is best if you have no sponsorship requirement

Razer abyssus essential is best for razer (or maybe the 2009 version idknow?)

For Logitech im not sure.. maybe that new super expensive mice but I have a feeling hero sensor is actually shit so maybe a older model wired thing.

for coursair I have no idea.

for hyperx I have no idea.

for steelseries I have no idea

any one know?

Still using my Zowie ZA11, no issues and works perfectly.

zowie is a shit brand they was only good in their first run because they put a bit of plastic over the sensor to lower lift off distance and all the pros was using sticky tape at the time to do that so the plastic was more consistant.

that's literally the only reason they are popular they stopped using the plastic tab in like 2013 or some thing so they have been a irrelevant terrible brand for half a decade. only reason they are still used is pros are used to the shape learning the zowie shape now is a bad idea.

Attached: IMG_20190317_222338.jpg (3120x4160, 1.29M)

Eh, I've had mine for a few years and it has yet to fail me.

calling a brand shit that makes a plastic thing that clicks is obviously relative thou. if you like it what ever but don't encourage people to spend 90$ on that crap. when a Chinese 20$ 3360 is the exact same

I don't want to like logitech, but no one else makes wireless mice nearly as good :(

Attached: 20190317_190422_HDR.jpg (4656x3492, 676K)

I'm gonna buy this fucking thing if you don't tell me a better option on that price range

Attached: 455777.jpg (960x670, 45K)

Modern mice use ingerer fractions of their sensor, when you run the under their native spec at least, dynamic scaling is an option, done on software side, I'd keep away from it personally.

A 16000DPI/2000Hz native sensor of even a cheap modern mouse will outperform it (even with dithering, since the resolution of the raw data is so high, but I know your argument is bullshit), the native sensor of the Intellimouse was like 1000Hz max, even when people "overclocked" it to 8000Hz (it just sent 1 value 8 times before registering a new ones).
I've used the Intellimouse since 2003 and still use it on some of my older builds, specially on old workstations as a trackball companion.

No need to get mad or make up dumb arguments because technology has moved on. Nobody cares if you still use this mouse, if you don't want to be laughed at, don't come to a thread about mice.

>16,000 DPI
>Heart beats
>The slight blood pump on your hand makes your pointer go to the other side of the screen
Who even uses anything above 5,000 DPI without complete loss of precision?

How you interpret that data to move your cursor results the speed your cursor moves at.

>Dots per inch (DPI) is a measurement of how sensitive a mouse is. The higher a mouse’s DPI, the farther the cursor on your screen will move when you move the mouse. A mouse with a higher DPI setting detects and reacts to smaller movements.
>A higher DPI isn’t always better. You don’t want your mouse cursor to fly all the way across the screen when you move your mouse a little bit. On the other hand, a higher DPI setting helps your mouse detect and respond to smaller movements so you can point at things more accurately.
>A high DPI mouse can also be paired with a low sensitivity setting, so the cursor won’t fly across the screen when you move it but the movement will stay smooth.
High DPI + high polling rate + low pointer speed / software sensitivity (obviously no acceleration either) gives the most accurate, absolute movement, but it's also the least dithered, that can bother some people.

>www.ergovancouver.net/perfit_hand_size_chart.htm
Just a heads up, measure your hand. The huge version lives up to its name. I thought being at the top end of medium sized hands (7.5") it would fit me better than the regular size one but it doesn't. It's fucking HUGE, as the name implies. That said:
>Trackball is precise.
>Clicks are solid, takes more effort to click than your usual Logitech, but not enough to be conscious of it.
>Scroll wheel is more audible and less tactile feedback than expected, louder than logitech but quieter than your usual chinkshit.
>The extra buttons are - well - I can't reach them comfortably so I don't use them. Very much designed for browsing and office work.
>The DPI switch gives it Elecom a massive edge over other trackballs.
>The pad is kinda soft, handles sweat well
>HUGE.
I like it. I really do. But I made a mistake believing the reviews that said "get the HUGE version, the normal one is too small!" So in short, if you have legitimately huge hands it's great, if not get the regular one.

you're prob a sperg that slams his keyboard and eats pizza on it, i play rhythm games on it for over a year now and it's still near perfect condition