Iem

T2's and T2's Pro are currently on massdrop

massdrop.com/buy/tin-t2-iem

Attached: tint2.jpg (4592x3064, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/24pcs-12-pair-T400-4-9mm-headphones-memory-foam-tips-ANJIRUI-original-foam-tips-T500-ear/32887287874.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headphones#Earphones
drive.google.com/drive/folders/10xyhBfWU8G0-NiJEO20-DlwnN0ONtV4-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't have an account.
How much are they going for?

35 for the T2, 45 for the T2 Pro.

Can I make phone calls with them?

Is ANC bad?

Does type-C have shit quality?

No mic so not out of the box. You could buy a cable with a mic separately though.
It's absolute shit . Get real isolatin IEMs.
100% depends on the audio mode, phone and dongle used. Can go from absolute shit to better than most phone's headphone out.

need new earbuds for my T2's

can anyone link me some good and cheap foamies?

Zishan faggot posted a link to them last thread. Best value foamies I ever tried.
And it's called eartips btw

Do you have the link by chance?

yo

ayyyyyyy

aliexpress.com/item/24pcs-12-pair-T400-4-9mm-headphones-memory-foam-tips-ANJIRUI-original-foam-tips-T500-ear/32887287874.html

Attached: IMG_7455.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

The reviews on massdrop are really hit or miss. What do y'all think? I definitely don't want a V shaped frequency response or too much sibilance like some people describe them as. Are the originals fine?

Don’t get the pros

You mean earbuds you autistic faggot. They are called earbuds. I'm just gonna chalk this up to more audiophile idiocy but you really do hurt your already painfully low image with your foolishness.
Earbuds.
Dumbass!

Earbuds are a type of earphone

Those are two different things.

>Earbuds/earphones sit in the outer ear
>In-ear monitors extend into the ear canal, providing isolation from outside noise.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headphones#Earphones

guys, do you have any recommendations for under 32ohm impedance chi-fi IEMs? I currently have some chinky nicehck EP10, but my phone's DAC kinda struggles to power them, so I was looking for something that could work and doesn't have nigger bass.

Price range?

Oh right, I forgot that. Between 30 and 45€ is what I'm willing to pay at most.

what connector is this?

Attached: granv.jpg (440x416, 88K)

Looks like an MMCX connector

i have the T2's non pro and they sound amazing.
they are very neutral and every time of music sounds amazing

i recommend using foam tips tho

I'm thinking about getting a Xiaomi ANC type-C. I won't use ANC but I need type-C port. Anyone else have any suggestions?
>Aliexpress isn't a option anymore

My guess is A2DC?

Does anyone know anything about the Topeco Electronics store on aliexpress?
They seem to sell nice looking iem's (although most are also quite pricey) but I wonder if the sound and quality is actually any good and there aren't many reviews.
If I had money I'd buy the Z3 (cheapest model I've found) to test them out, but I don't have money right now so I can't.

buy a VE odyssey for 10 buck and stick whatever the fuck you want in it instead of buying discount 1More

The VE Odyssey are out of stock sadly.

QT3S arrived today, good shit for electronic music. KB100s couldn't quite handle it.

I'm new to technical details. Is 1More bad? Also I couldn't find the dac you mentioned in my countrys amazon.

1More is decent to great and their ANC sets are actually pretty good. The make the Xiaomi sets but they are shit in comparison. You wont find the VE on amazon, only on Ali but its out of stock anyway.
If you cant get the VE get the USB version of the apple adapter. May seem like shit at first glance but there's just nothing better for the money and its pretty high grande sound wise.

I guess they never miss, huh?

Is it (((that))) shit? I'm in Turkey so finding non-mainstream stuff is too hard. All we got is JBL, Harman, Sennheiser and Sony. I used Apple earbuds for years so I don't need much sound quality.
Also government fucked importing system again so I can't get anything from Aliexpress anymore.
Xiaomi ANC has a 3.5mm version too but it's made by TiinLab Design. Another company I don't know.

How about some high quality silicone tips bro? Already tried the spinfits and I don't like them.

buying advice please
sub $40, v shaped signature, open back iem. I wanted open back iems just so I could put on a hp over them. preferred detailed ones,

another one. a zs6 replacement. I love how detailed zs6 sounded especially at mid-highs despite the piercing brights. It died on me in 2 months

No its not (((that))) shit but why would you pay 50 bucks for any degree of shit? Buy the apple dongle and be done forever. Based on the Amazon catalog you are dommed to only get the shittiest models anyway. Get a not so shitty looking sony and pair it with the dongle. Not much one can do.
Final E Types
JVC Spiral Dots

Yinyoo V2

isn't that a tint2 clone? I have t2s but they isolate ambient noise too well. haahahah

Nah. The V2 is actually better. It has a huge vent V shaped sound and way less isolation.

Thanks, I might consider getting one. More recs are welcomed. Anyone here tried tried the zs7s? I'd love to hear some review about it. i'm concern about the driver flex may kill the iem sooner

Currently Mi ANC is 260TL while Dongle is 70TL. Sonys around ~190TL seems pretty bad.
I'm going to buy a 1$ chink earphones if I can't find a solution lol

Do note that while the Apple USB-C to 3.5mm dongle is working with Android devices, it's not recommended due to having extremely weak output. It works fine on Windows, Mac and iOS though.

I own the T2s and I love them but I hate having to mess with the long cable everytime I take the phone out of my pocket. So I was thinking about buying a bluetooth cable, do you think that it's a good alternative or do you have any other suggestion for me?

Attached: Honk Honk.png (209x193, 50K)

I bought a similar pair of foam eartips but I wasn't able to fit them, they seem too large and fall off almost immediately but the silicon tips that came with my T2s, that I'm currently using, fit just fine instead. Should I try something else?

this'll be my first iem, been using porta pros for a while now, but i saw the price and jumped on it. would I need to do those brown noise whatever burn-ins? I did it for my porta pro and it had a noticeable difference. Though i'm not sure if it works the same for In-ears?

also any recommendation on cable with inline controls? don't really care about mic.

Burn in is a placebo meme.

maybe for actually good stuff but for shitty ones it helps. improved my shitty gaymen headset for listening to music by a mile

Looking for IEM's for on-the-road. I use ER4-XR's for mixing and generally like the sound of good overall flatness and isolation. Need something similar for outside, perhaps with a little more bass to compete with rumble from trains/busses etc as I travel a lot.

Attached: 1407416862633.jpg (800x800, 91K)

Nobody has ever or will ever give a shit you autistic faggots! Go back to measuring your audio slugs.

are there any cabled with inline controls? i see a bunch in amazon but i dunno if they are good? does cable 'quality' matter?

The cable won’t make a difference to audio quality, no. Here’s a comparison between 6 different cables on the most sensitive IEM I own (BGVP DM6).

drive.google.com/drive/folders/10xyhBfWU8G0-NiJEO20-DlwnN0ONtV4-

thank you, i thought so. so all i would need really is to find any cable with inline controls that would be compatible to the t2 right?

IEMs are for producing music, not listening to your shitty chinese mp3 players.

i have the bgvp silver MMCX cable with mic, i like it a lot

Honestly, the ER4XR's are probably the best IEM's money can buy for sound isolation apart from customs.

Anyone got a link to that slick Bluetooth connector for t2?
I need one for my revonext
Also any good foam buds, the ones bought from AliExpress are starting to fall apart and I have only used them a week

Compress the foam
Insert while compressed
Hold in place while foam expands
If nothing works maybe iems is not for you ;(

>Huurrr duuurrr things are not mean’t to be used that way

>Maybe etyKIDS or some other lower end ety
Have tried the comply pro combo with the er4xr? it's incredible

STOP SHILLING NIGGA

I will try. I've only ever used the flanged tips.

Thank you for sharing this, it's something I (we) already know but this kinda confirms it.

STAX gang where you at?

wallowing in the trash they turned /hpg/ into

ok...so wich one? Pro or non-pro?

non pro

Attached: 1547121079754.png (817x891, 32K)

Why the fuck arent T2s getting cheaper with T3 release?
Still $35 on masswait, still $35-40 on ali.

Because of the sound quality? Build quality looks better for pro, and I don't intend to be gentle with them

>need an account just to see anything

lol vapourware version of pinterest

Uhh guys airpods exist lol wtf

1. Build is identical
2. The pro’s are ear piercing garbage.

Muchas gracias, amigo

>35 for the T2
What a joke. Pay about the same to a middle as you would to chinamen directly, then have to wait a fuck ton longer.

hey mind sharing the cable, aliexpress?

This thiccc boi is so comfy

Attached: Penon OCCcable-700x700.jpg (700x700, 70K)

Thanks for the h ads up