Life is all one big simulation isn't it?

Life is all one big simulation isn't it?

Attached: Sd7AQsG.gif (720x404, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0WNbm1jz6A
youtube.com/watch?v=i_iQLRXyixU
youtube.com/watch?v=bp4NkItgf0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most likely.

who programmed this shit?
its terrible

Who cares? If we are not it doesn't matter, if we are there's nothing we can do about it and it changes nothing.

Real life began in 1993. We are in a simulator built by the Soviets to calculate possible outcomes of the cold war

Shit will go down and the planet will cease to exist. The only reminders of human existence will be a few pieces of space junk.

Attached: Ct20JVMWAAEFtls.jpg (396x385, 28K)

i am god

someone, please, pull the damn plug

I was alive in the 80s, so this is impossible.

>you can't define a starting point in a simulator

Life is just a training simulation designed to breed killers, once you loose faith in virtual humanity and commit mass murder then they unplug and set you loose.

The truth is something like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0WNbm1jz6A

youtube.com/watch?v=i_iQLRXyixU

Probably.

those memories were given to you; you did not make them

Lots of things and people seem robotic and artificial because they are taking orders from machines. Minions of the system think and act more like machines than living creatures also. Earth is real, but huge chunks of humanity are corrupted and fake.

Attached: Difference Engine 2_.jpg (576x861, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bp4NkItgf0E

yes

>thinking about a buncha gay shit
lmao the overlords are faggots now.

We may as well be but it is one that will repeat itself for eternity.

like this is such bullshit.
if this is simulating something
how the fuck is that something more important than the simulation.

i mean relativity and nihilism.
nothing is objective or absolute.
real existance is just as stupid banal and monotonous as this once.
i mean sure surfing the 5th dimension along the astral ley lines to find yourself fractured in more than 5 points in time and encompassing more awareness beyond my locality, becomes pretty cool at first, but once the novelty wears off, its just like brushing your teeth, getting ready for bed or going shopping at the store.

enjoyment is chemical, which means that "the novelty wearing off" is bound to this reality, specifically your current neurochemical makeup
for all you know real existence could be all fun all the time

>i mean sure surfing the 5th dimension along the astral ley lines to find yourself fractured in more than 5 points in time and encompassing more awareness beyond my locality, becomes pretty cool at first, but once the novelty wears off, its just like brushing your teeth, getting ready for bed or going shopping at the store.
This but unironicaly
Why do you think the big bang happened
Our entire "universe" is just a greater being's fish tank.

we must imagine Sisyphus happy

if its fun all the time what then does fun have in relation to mere existance?

I've seen no compelling evidence for it.

you're still thinking of it in philosophical terms instead of scientific
good and bad being thought of as dependent on each other is only because of human neurochemistry

One thing that never gets old is beauty. There is the sense that it is more than a mere chemical.

still not getting what you are saying,
how would an existance free from "human neurochemistry" not be banal?

there must be an observer to appreciate beauty, how can we even assume we will be "observant" when we go beyond this "simulation"?
how do i know i wont just be a wave crashing enlessly on the rocks, or the amperes going through your lamp?

i dunno
it just could be
it's unimaginable because humanity knows of nothing else
but it's a different reality so anything goes