Psychedelic Warlord...

Psychedelic Warlord, legendary hacker and literally the guy that came up with the name "Cult of the Dead Cow" in April 85, is actually Beto O'Rourke.

Is this real life?

Attached: 1552756009568.jpg (1920x1315, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

textfiles.com/hacking/UNIX/unixhold.txt
psychedelicwarlord.org/
twitter.com/josephmenn/status/1106578730904764416
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trumps gonna win the election, screecap this

the left used a satanic version of meme magic to mandela effect this into reality and get this guy elected.

*Bobby O'Rourke

Yeah but what did he actually hack other than that cringey poetry?

nobody is gonna disagree with you

Cult of the Dead cow never hacked anyone or anything. It was just some cyber futurism leftist circlejerk.

nah

I am lol

Didn't they make one of the Back Orifice programs?

>Yeah but what did he actually hack other than that cringey poetry?
We don't know, but he was thanked for helping writing a guide on how to hack Unix systems in 1986: textfiles.com/hacking/UNIX/unixhold.txt

And the guide is really good, so he must know his shit

Nah it was literally just a bunch of germans jerking each other off on BBS boards about how cool cybergoth is.

Wish you could be wrong. But if the left continues with their push past what most Americans find to be “normal” then trump will win in 2020

dunno, I remember going to their site to download it

I made this website:
psychedelicwarlord.org/

Attached: soc-share.png (1200x628, 123K)

Wake me if he turns out to have been involved with &totse.

Entropy cannot be reversed my friend.

The only place I've seen this has been on Twitter and it was all just advertising for a book. It's all BS if you ask me.

Thanks user. If I need the opinion of an uniformed retard in the future I know who to ask.

>Entropy cannot be reversed my friend.

Should someone tell him?

twitter.com/josephmenn/status/1106578730904764416

neck yourself

Attached: a.png (697x597, 182K)

no he is lieing, most of the cdc members now work for the federal government under democratic leaders this is obviously disinfo

it must be true.... boot licker

Or it just means Beto is an Alphabet boy. The CIA ran several candidates in the last election cycle.