QUEST

Change your IP 100 times per hour to 100 different IP addresses, while they are all in the same country.
I bet you can´t

Attached: impossible.png (458x474, 16K)

IP = new IP()
there we go op.

how do I get to the fully rendered (including javascripts) version of a webpage so I can parse it? what tools are there? if I wget a webpage like e.g. youtube it contains nothing because it's lacking the js part, you know what I mean? how do I get to a version that resembles the one in a browser?

Attached: 1540845567222.png (680x753, 128K)

Make you laptop send me 1000 BTC in less than an hour.
I bet you can't.

stop hijacking my thread

well, I can´t argue against that. But I need to stay anonymous

>stop hijacking my thread
nigga you don't understand, it's perfectly on point

Attached: 1526278484857.png (300x250, 20K)

You don't need to be anonymous.

Sorry OP, my modem takes more than 36 seconds to reboot so I can't.

The js, css, and shit is in the header portion of the base html file that I assume you are pulling somehow. You need to parse the portion of the html and wget those files too

There's nothing wrong with being anonymous.

anyway. The anonymous part doesn´t really matter actually. It´s just that it doesn´t work. I thought about it many times. My last opportunity is to buy some high quality proxies or VPN services, which I definetly won´t.

t.NSA

That way I could get to additional frames, but not to dynamically generated js content, which is the exact problem I'm facing
wget and regex alone don't do the trick

Attached: 1542580722230.jpg (1024x920, 151K)

I could but I don't know how my ISP would react.

fuk off

I need help here with my problem. Go and start your own thread

>use tor
>set exit nodes to usa only
wow so difficult

no u fuck off, I need to solve the OP, because OP is a giant faggot again

Attached: 1519850456360.jpg (657x527, 83K)

>please do work for me

>pay me

My ISP gave me a /96 v6 block so sure, why not.

I tried this. And it doesn´t work.
ExitNodes
StrictNodes
blabla
It just fucks around.

it's easy, you can't just start docker compose/kubernetes cluster with 100+ tor socks service (you can configure tor to use only one country IPs) pods and then expose the cluster to your client machine and normally a tcp level load balancer will round robin over all of them

and that my fried is how you you get 100 IPs at the same time for free without anything beside your laptop

Attached: 1519512118489.png (500x590, 19K)

>you can't
*you can

based double fucken checked

>you can configure tor to use only one country IPs
I have done that fren
I edited the right torcc file
But it doesn´t work. And seemingly other people on the www know this problem as well.
But thanks anyway...

setting the country in tor is easy
ExitNodes {us} StrictNodes1

setting up a k8s/docker-compose cluster is the hard part if you have no experience in such things

I already did what you wanted via docker-compose in many occasions so I know it works

Okay based user
So you´re saying I need to set up the docker-compose cluster as well for it to work actually?
Did I get that right?
Because just setting the country alone doesn´t work. I don´r get why it should work with a docker-compose cluster.
But I´m a bit of a brainlet as well.
So maybe you could enlighten me.
Would appreciate it

Not how to do it actually. Just the reason it will work

something like that
version: "3"
services:
tor:
image: vimagick/tor
ports:
- 9050:9050
deploy:
replicas: 100
restart_policy:
condition: on-failure
networks:
- air01
volumes:
- ./torrc:/etc/tor/torrc
networks:
air01:

where that "./torrc" file has the line

ExitNodes {us} StrictNodes1

you can replace "us" with any other country code

and then start a docker stack with the above conf

Yes but why would I

Much appreciated.
But what will the docker shit help me?

the docker cluster creates a 100 tor instances in a separate network namespace, but from your host network, when you connect to 127.0.0.1:9050 docker proxy rounds robin you to one of those 100 instances for each new tcp connection

My home network has 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 IPv6 addresses that I can switch between whenever I want.

My home network has more than 100 IP addresses available, all in the same country.

THANK YOU user
You saved my day. I never configured the proxy.
thanks thanks thanks

you're welcome

Restart my modem 100 times

Attached: 1552763811363.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Integrate with phantomJS. Its the best solution ive found to these completely dynamic shitholes.

try httrack