Redpill me on this

Redpill me on this

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-124910~01.png (720x675, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CHEF-KOCH/Spotify-Ad-free/releases/tag/1.1.2.285.ga97985ef
github.com/CHEF-KOCH/Spotify-Ad-free
stallman.org/spotify
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((spotify)))

is there much i can say
>spotify
enjoy your music player powered by the NSA

It uses like 2TB worth of storage space after a month.

I do use deezer. Getting away from controlling aspects of streaming isnt worth losing the convenience these services provide.

real shit? wtf else am i supposed to use for music streaming, then?

I use deezer for a completely different reason

Pirate flacs (or mp3 if you cant find them) like a man, bro. You are not a tweener girl or a young mother. Become independent of the corporate cock carousel.
No TOS violations, censorship, price hikes, spying etc when you have your own music safe on your own hard drive.

>I do use deezer
how much is it or can u get a free premium apk that lets u download offline

This
Extremely underrated by normies
Also spotify is legit only 4 people who want to look up single artist. Playlists are gay and it's super laggy. Personally would get flacs unless you have a separate dac/mp3 player but whatever

biggest jews in the industry, not even google or apple can compete

Worth it since I don't listen to autistic music or anime osts

how about you fuck off back to reddlt instead

DRM, you never own the music, constant internet connection required.
If you save offline, the file is divided into multiple segments and stored in different locations, decreasing the durability of your ssd.
Accesses your location and other shit that music player doesn't need

I don’t like to throw memes around but Spotify is 100% kike shit.

Literally ads with some music. Why the fuck would you trust a business model like that to install software on your device?

how does Spotify compare to Pandora?

Just download music as mp3 faggot it's not that hard

makes you listen to streams of music but it has shit taste

Browser + adblock?
How do you search for new music? If you don't, how much time do you spend listening to music (per day/week)

they fuck over musicians. founded by sean parker, who fucked over musicians with napster years ago.

If musicians make contracts with them, it's their fault.
Also look at the alternatives:

There are no rules in place on Jow Forums that explicitly forbid users from Reddit from posting here.

Attached: 80.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Just download songs from YouTube.

Attached: __cirno_and_tanned_cirno_hidden_star_in_four_seasons_and_etc_drawn_by_space_jin__sample-7079da6b1527 (850x1190, 145K)

That's illegal.

Just download songs from deezer and soulseek.

There's no rules saying that redditors are human and are allowed the oxygen they breathe instead of a bullet in the brain, either.

teeth on popsicles make me cringe

github.com/CHEF-KOCH/Spotify-Ad-free/releases/tag/1.1.2.285.ga97985ef
jew the jews
the power is in your hands
thank me later
protip: use Swiss IP to make a free account first. Then while you're on that IP, install and login with your new account.
Then you will become a jew who jewed jews.

Is this an .apk? I (70197149) am already using it. Why would you use the protip though?

no, this is only for windows. apk is on previous build.
protip is because jewtify removes accounts in US and EU if they find users blocking ads. But they can't do it under Swiss law.

Oh. I've been using the apk for a few weeks now. Pretty sure they give a warning and only delete accounts if you persist. Does a program like that exist for linux?

Pretty sure those are called fundamental human rights and laws against murder respectively.

Attached: 1503270131579.gif (400x225, 2.52M)

But since redditors are not human

Attached: 1548375403988.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

in your opinion

Attached: smug.jpg (255x292, 28K)

Got the apk version senpai?

Attached: ha7mcz0kzpy11.png (629x468, 240K)

check the previous builds.
Why use linux and then use botnet on it? That just defeats the purpose and proves that you are a hipster faggot.

My audio doesn't work on windows. Plus I don't use programs that much anymore. Just the browser

how does one give birth through their thighs?

>accesses your location
it does not
>you don't own the music
no shit sherlock, for 5$ a month you can buy like 3 CDs a in a year. Stop fucking complaining and enjoy the best thing for music lovers since the introduction of digital format

You didn't "jew" anyone, because audio quality is tied to account type and he'd be no better off than listening to music on YouTube (128 kbps MP3 for Spotify, don't believe it's any better on YouTube either). You should've posted a link to Deezloader's github repo.

it's amazing

320 kbps mp3's are indistinguishable from flac's or wav's

10k song library limit
not much more to say

Nobody has made good music in 30 years, shouldn't you have your collection sorted out by now? These streaming services are 100% nigger YO YO hollering.

The latter

Been using it for a couple of years (both pc and phone app), the pros and cons I've experienced

Cons:
The Free service is awful and you really need to have a premium account. Songs randomly get deleted (w/o warning) and you have to search for them again. Sync problems (as expected). The search bar freezes most of the time, you either wait 5 minutes for every search, or search for it on the phone app (doesn't mean it won't happen there). Also, the search bar doesn't even work properly, there are songs that are in Spotify but sometimes the search bar will tell you it doesn't exist. Imagine being someone who pays just so he can listen to music.

Pros:
Downloaded music is nice because you don't need to be using your wi-fi nor mobile data, unlike youtube playlists. It's nice to have an app that holds 3gb worth of space just to have your shit organized

The only reason I have it is because I use it litterally every day, if not that app can fuck off.

I use soundcloud
no ads, but the library isn't that good
I just use it to go to the gym anyway

You run your own streaming service.

It's not about the audio quality, it's about not transcoding twice when you need another format. FLACs on your computer and whatever you want (Q4 vorbis in my case) on the go.

I heard a lot of people use bots to up their plays and get paid.

I enjoy using it on my xbox while playing games, but playlists kind of suck. Is there a better alternative for the xbox?

Libertarians on Jow Forums are the biggest fags alive.

>random deletions, sync problems, laggy search
I have never had any of these, except laggy search on my $15 Wal-Mart phone years ago.

It's less of a hassle than pirating and syncing pirated music across every device, and I pay $3/mo. That's why I use it OP

>Redpill me on this
only niggers use it.

Spies on users, kills music by paying artist near to nothing. Garbage nobody should use.

Linux isn't about freedom. You're thinking of GNU.

/thread

>Downloaded music is nice because you don't need to be using your wi-fi nor mobile data, unlike youtube playlists.
Yeah, but rather than you deciding how much music you'll store, Spotify does. The current limit is 10000 songs.

If you're too stupid to understand what spotify is, you need to fuck off to somewhere else.
It's fucking music streaming, what the fuck do you need red pilling on?

/mu/tard here. If you listen a lot of new album every month it's the best service you can get. Downloading illegally music is can be time wasting. Spotify remove this problem from your life.
If you just listen the same album over again and over again just pirate them

>Downloading illegally music is can be time wasting

>best thing for music lovers
>spotify
teehee

wanna find out? ;)

I use fucking apple music. I hate this shit. I have an android but use this shitty app because all my black friends use it and share me their playlists. And for some reason white girls like when you plays black stuff they never heard before. So yes, apple shitty music has indirectly helped me get some pussy. The app sucks dick though. It's a buggy mess constantly glitching. I wish black people had the brain to stop sucking apple dick.

You guys are just kidding right
does spotify actually spy on me

Attached: cnbuu0t4oam21.png (724x1024, 750K)

It's fucking music, faggot.
Literally, what can they achieve by spying on my taste in music?!

Recently became trash, free accounts are almost useless and they definitely changed the radio system, they probably weren't making money by giving everyone access to decent ML-powered music recommendation.

Also 100% collects data and sells them like the Swedish cvcks they are, not that other alternatives don't for that matter.

brother has a family plan so I use it at work. has a lot of albums although it does not have everything. I still prefer CD rips and vinyl

Attached: humanity-in-question-as-hipsters-evolve-30-photos-7.jpg (600x800, 100K)

Use last.fm

Is it true about the Swiss law? If I create an account using VPN with a Swiss IP, I'll be able to block ads without it stop working? My current Spotify account stopped because me blocking ads.

works for me m8
source: github.com/CHEF-KOCH/Spotify-Ad-free

Attached: file.png (945x361, 28K)

What about tidal?
It's supposed to be lossless and I can get a student plan which is 10 bucks.

Do you need to constantly be connected to a swiss ip or only when creating the account? And can you use the app or does it only work in the browser?

only when creating and logging on to the application. Then you can disconnect. But any time you login from a new device, you have to be on swiss IP. Doesn't matter if its on your desktop, phone or a browser. Also I gave you think link to their app. Click it faggot

the link* wtf

DRM

do I need to say more?

Deezer but worse

So v8.4.97.807 is the one for mobile phones?

Do I see this right?
How do I coonect with an swiss IP to the internet, while using an app? Sorry for being a brainlet

jfc
use a fucking vpn

>forever stream, never own
yeah nah stream to own (like resonate) is the superior model

>streaming your music

It's buggy because you have Android. Works perfectly on iDevices

any suggestions where to get a good selection? i've mostly been fine with rutracker and nyaa, but it's near impossible to find lesser known/new shit.

If you're caching hundreds of Spotify songs you might as well download unencrypted copies

The only valid reason for using streaming services is music discovery

For you.

Yes it does but only for Debian.

How does it spy

There's nothing wrong with it don't listen to Jow Forums

Shut the fuck up. You don't know shit

based pajeet

>download sentry mba and a spotify config from some skiddy forum
>download a combolist from The Collection
>load them up in my encrypted VM where I keep third party tools
>hack an account with a premium for family subscription
>add my email as a family member
>premium forever on my own account
Repeat for every subscription service I want. I'm saving upwards of $200/mo like this.

Attached: 208pyxurz1.jpg (1600x990, 114K)

stallman.org/spotify

And that's by design - they make it as shit as possible on Android to devices to make you buy their devices.

Download songs in playlist using iTunes

proprietary

Normie garbage
It's basically for people that don't know a lot about music and prefer playlists like "music to study" and shit like that
You get the same in jewtoob