Is 22 too old go go to university

is 22 too old go go to university

Attached: I+know+hence+the+sad+wojak+_156e9fb62c64b60.jpg (279x326, 10K)

lol yes
university? try checking into a retirement home grandpa

Nope, no matter your age you're never too old to get into University

Attached: 1524860178406.jpg (480x255, 17K)

Not even remotely.

no

22 is when you're supposed to go to the Uni. O:-)

You'll see students in their 50's on campus. Don't be intimidated. Though don't waste your time at a university if you don't plan on learning a trade type skill or get a masters.

It's never too late to go obtain an education, OP. It may get more difficult as you get older - you may have a job, or a significant other, or even kids. You may have to limit the number of classes you take at a single time. Either way, the benefits of obtaining an education generally outweighs the hassle. My mother finished a STEM undergrad at 59, she was surrounded by classmates more than half her age but still pulled through. She teaches at the same institution now.

I started my CS undergrad at 25 after I had started a career and can only take about two classes per semester. I'm still working on it but have already realized substantial benefits in my professional and personal life. Am I surrounded by kids who are there on mom and dad's time and dime? Sure. Given the fact that I come from imageboard culture and my experiences in the public school system, I was ready to not get along with anyone and generally just have issues - but I didn't. College is an option, these kids don't have to be there and neither do you. I find this makes it a lot easier to get along. Given the moderate amount of professional experience I have and the interests and ambitions they have, we mutually benefit from each others presence. You're on Jow Forums, assuming you hang out in /dpt/ and know how to program you probably don't really even need the first half of the average CS curriculum. Be the smart guy who already knows the stuff and help people out.

Just don't get involved in Greek life or do any "partying", it's not worth it. If you want to socialize, join a club. Since you're on Jow Forums, I assume you'd jive with whatever they have as a 'computer club'. If you go to a higher end school, look for a "finance technology" or "information security" club. They'll be more 'normie' but you seriously stand to benefit from that kind of networking. If you're a gaymer, they have a club for that, I guarantee it.

Also, if you have money problems, (and are an American) do the FAFSA and start at a community college. You can communicate with admissions folks at a 4 year school/uni about what classes will transfer from the school you're currently at. Then only take and transfer those classes. You'll probably get a ton of CC paid for by the feds and the rest will be dirt cheap ($100-$200/credit). The rest of your undergrad will be more pricey depending on the school, but generally below the top 100 schools they're all seen the same way on a resume and they're all accredited the same. Eat Sluttsburg University and The University of West Fleffingbridge might as well be the same school.

On the other hand, you can get into a really high end school if you go to CC, finish an associates, and have a good (3.5+) GPA. Admissions below the ivy league care about one thing: your ability to be a good student. Having an A.S. or A.A. is the best proof of that they can get. .

Finally, apply "Early Decision" if you know you want to go to a specific school (this applies regardless of what you choose to do). Be careful though, you can't accept admission anywhere else that year if you apply ED to a specific school or you'll get blacklisted.

People treat you a little differently but not in a bad way. I get more respect from my classmates when they find out I'm older than them.

I'm 28 and I've been in uni since I graruated high school. I'm currently on degree #4. It's too late for me, but there is still hope for you.

Don't do it. Teach yourself and start a business, or learn a trade. There are no jobs.

Attached: 1541084786996.jpg (480x480, 62K)

Just join the anime club and get that sweet 6/10 poonani.

I'm planning to join the military and get out at 24 or 25 and go back to Uni so I don't have to pay for shit so who cares about age unless you're super autistic.

This. There are people in their 60s attending Universities.

Time only speeds up from here

Attached: objects-in-mirror-farther-card-19.jpg (578x840, 165K)

I'm 25 but I might sign up for the cyber army. Main benefit you get from enlisting is a mortgage

What the fuck?
No you retard
There are adults who are in their 40s or 50s that take classes

thanks but I figured it out

22 is too old to be posting off topic garbage blogs outside /b/

What degrees?

What a coincidence I turned 22 the other day.
Now I'm 28.

I'm about to get my degree and I'll be 30 in a few months. It's not too late, especially at your age. The first couple years were retardedly easy for me, but the last two were a lot harder than I anticipated since I don't learn as quickly as I did when I was in my early 20s.

Not at all. I went at 26. Many of my peers were 27+

You're golden.

OP I'm returning to finish my bachelor's at 22. Got three years left. Let's own this.

Attached: 1546877223081.png (497x495, 227K)