The moment Josh reached levels of BASED we never thought possible

The moment Josh reached levels of BASED we never thought possible.

Attached: D11YnA8X4AAqVNi.jpg (2048x976, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bpaste.net/show/69aafb7740d2
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely based.

Unequivocally and eternally based.

Attached: DM26_NZVAAEt2Cj.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

Who is he and is he Israeli?

He gives his full name in the email.

>a senior sergeant wrote a personal letter asking on LEGAL ADVICE to request data from foreign servers
First of all it's fucking nothing. Also it's fucking embarrassing. Could he at least use google first?

Josh is always based

I was under the impression that Kiwifarms is a just a bunch of angry autists doing their best to dox and brigade people they don't like. But are they actually based?

Attached: 1552810570161.jpg (1440x2048, 215K)

New Zealand is an enemy of freedom.

The biggest lulcow of them all is the owner of the lulcows forum. Imagine my surprise.

kiwifarms status: BASED
kiwi cops status: TOLD

Can't speak for the whole website, but if Josh is representative of anything i'd say they're a bunch of absolute madlads.

Attached: 1547706183063.png (513x312, 150K)

Is NZ really trying to stop the spread of memes? Too bad they can't be contained.

he sounds exactly like the whiny autistic manchildren he makes fun of

yes my ISP blocked me from visiting Jow Forums

Good to know they're as clueless as the aussie authorities.

> Can't speak for the whole website, but if Josh is representative
Are you talking about the epic troll who hid in the bathroom and asked his mom to answer the door when a tranny that he was convinced was going to shoot him paid him a visit?

I wouldn't say clueless
It's more like a shock reaction

Lol. Funny if true.

lol florida is gonna fuck his ass now

based holy shit

>First of all it's fucking nothing. Also it's fucking embarrassing. Could he at least use google first?
nz police are incompetent fucking retards.

> abusing their internet filter
> a shock reaction
get fucking right out of here, idiot. this is nothing but authoritarian censorship to prevent people from learning what really happened, and for people to trust the media's take on events.

>users talking about the video
Huh? The country just had a mass shooting and no one is allowed to to talk about it?

>authoritarian
>new zealand
lmao
yes i'm sure the shadow government of fucking nz staged a mass shooting you fucking schizo

>told some idiot kiwi to fuck off responding on non-binding email
BASED BASED BASED you fucking idiots, NZ is part of Five Eyes. Call me when Josh tells FBI to fuck off.

Alright big boy.

>Literally shitposting in a police email

Warrant canary when

Pihole blocks kiwifarms.net by default. Does it have a JS cryptominer or something?

It did for a bit.
Whatever list it's on, they need to take it off now. It hasn't had one forever.

The site itself has a culture similar to your typical imageboard. In some threads people get made fun of, in others people talk about the weather.

Holy shit Sergeant John got DABBED ON hard

Can we get a more blurry screenshot please?

based

yes

bpaste.net/show/69aafb7740d2

Do you think control freaks are some Chinese/Russian/non-Anglo phenomenon?

It did but it was an opt in thing. Dude needed money for the site and have the option to run a single threaded miner for a while while on the site and was up front about it and even showed the mining hive stats right on the front page. Which if you're disclosing that much about it I don't really have a problem with it IMO, but by it's shear existence regardless of it's implementation it got the site added to a lot of block lists.

Redpilled as fuck

based and redpilled

I can only imagine what Hiroshima's response to these types of emails is going to be. "Here take arr the infos."

Dude it's a country where you can't carry a gun, fuck outta here

the absolute state of burgers

If your country has the legal authority to block websites for any reason, it is authoritarian.

There is an ongoing international investigation and his words will be shoved down his throat. This weekend was the equivalent to 9/11 in NZ. They're working on the arrest warrants now, chucklefucks like Josh will be made an example of.

Don't believe me? Screencap this.

It was the ISPs that decided to do it.

>the NZ equivalent to 911
>a white man gunning down some muzzies, some of whom at confirmed ties to ACTUAL ISIS fighters
Absolute state.

Despite this NZ is still the safest country in the world and the best to live in

Josh sounds like an edgy 12-year-old. If he doesn't want to comply with foreign law enforcement, that is fine, but he doesn't have to be a total shithead about it.

He's an idiot. He should have said simply "I have no intention of giving my user's personal information to a foreign government or to my own without a subpoena."

Right now he has painted himself as a willing accomplice and it's going to make that subpoena all the easier to get.

kys cuck

Accomplice to what exactly?

>some nigger registers with your forum and tells you to suck his dick
>not taking the piss out of him
That guy literally begged for it

RIP kiwifarm

I can't wait to see when they fill in all fields when posting here

This isn't "taking the piss out of him". It's just dumb, cringy, pointless insults. There are plenty of ways he could have made fun of him or had a laugh but in an actual funny way.

It was funny.
You just have a normalfag sense of humor.

police state 2019. cant even talk about shit online anymore, baka

Attached: Ace.Ventura_.When.Nature.Calls.1995.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4_snapshot_00.54.53_[2019.03.10_12.46.33 (1280x536, 68K)

No, I think my 12 year old self would have found him very funny too, I just grew out of it.

So what you're saying is, I'm correct.
Thanks.
Goodbye reddit.

What the fuck do you think? He's bragging about releasing the manifestos after-the-fact. You idiots really don't know what free speech means do you?

Don't worry, his lawyers will teach him how to not be such a flaming idiot and walk back some of the retarded things he posted here and he'll probably only get off with having his site shut down and enduring a lengthy investigation and legal fees.

So you agree that what you call normalfag humor is that of grown-ups and yours and Josh's is that of average 12-year olds?

What are you babbling about, retard?

I love it with 3rd worlders and yuropoors get BTFO by US freedom laws.

what is there to walk back?

Show me the law.
You're the one who doesn't know what it means.
Kiwi farms is hosted in the US, not some shithole.
Yes! Grownups take everything SUPER SERIOUSLY. That's why grown up people like you are scared of offending anyone.
It's children that laugh at mass murderers and gore.

>720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY

From what little I've seen of it, it seems to be vaguely similar to earlier times on /b/, except with perhaps less aimless shitposting and no anonymous accounts. In a way I conjecture it might be similar to the old, pre-Jow Forums SA forums, but that was way before my time.

I haven't actually posted there, so I have no idea whether those threads that do get screenshotted/linked elsewhere (i.e. on Jow Forums) are representative of the rest of the website as a whole.

IDK, it's his data and it's worth good money. I don't know if he'd be happy giving it away for free to someone with zero legal authority over him. There's a good chance he'd start doing his "I am no good at English" derailing shit

Ah yes 49 dead is the equivalent of thousands dead and hundreds of millions in property damage and billions in general economic damage
This is more like NZ's equivalent of Breivik, or maybe AT BEST the brussels airport bombing but even there they had property damage from explosives and no immediate arrests IIRC

>Yes! Grownups take everything SUPER SERIOUSLY. That's why grown up people like you are scared of offending anyone.
Again, it has nothing to do with trying to be overly serious or not offending people.
>It's children that laugh at mass murderers and gore.
Precisely. When people grow up they realize stuff like that simply isn't funny.

based and redpilled xD

You can't handle it so you're calling everyone who has a better sense of humor than you a child.
Grow up, idiot.

>posts about adult behavior on an anonymous cartoon website
Woah... Josh really needs to grow up while defending internet which is the way we are used to

fuck the police, controlling information is a crime against humanity
shame on anyone approving of this

The virgin Hiroyuki
The chad Null

>confirmed ties to ACTUAL ISIS
This is /pol excuse now? Holy shit

Attached: 1552048967463.jpg (350x310, 21K)

Leftists have such a weird obsession with seeing people put in their place. I suppose they feel powerless so they want to other people to feel the same way.

>no u
Great comeback my dude

"you're a child" is not an argument

Everything that has come out of this event has been inspiring and amazing.
>people fighting for their homes
>people fighting for their freedom
>people on the internet from all over the world banding together to openly (with identity attached) support them and their rights while denouncing censorship
>ruthless application of the truth
Faith is being restored at an accelerating rate.

But he's right, user! Only children could reply like that!
The guy who shot up the muzzies?
A literal child.
Nazis everywhere? Did you know their average age is only 6?
Everyone I don't agree with is an actual child.

Only sophisticated adults like myself could type up a decent reply.
We would have released the info the SECOND it was asked for, because it's the right thing to do!
Now excuse me while I let my gay nigger lover destroy my anus.
Please like and subscribe! I couldn't live with myself if I couldn't virtue signal and get the upvotes!

Well not all people, just a certain group who think they are untouchable and way too cocky about that.

Attached: v6.jpg (1200x632, 275K)

No, it's a conclusion, and I have already explained the underlying reasoning for it.

Because you're a stupid redditor with his panties in a bunch. Fuck off retard.

What censorship is he whining about? The officer was explicitly asking that he -not- delete the posts. I'm confused.

Attached: 1536604089298.jpg (370x388, 35K)

You mean just the people who don't feel as powerless as you do? The people who haven't been beaten down to the point of utter spinelessness? Way to prove my point.

fite me, white devil

Attached: Ace.Ventura_.When.Nature.Calls.1995.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4_snapshot_01.00.03_[2019.03.10_12.52.32 (1280x536, 122K)

And I rest my case

so grown up
i can't wait to turn into a balding humorless faggot and post about it everywhere I go
that's what grownups do

In a backwards retarded way yes, that's your point.

Butthurt kiwifag detected

Attached: your favorite game.webm (400x224, 2.57M)

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Archive link because they deleted the article hours after the attack.

Enlighten me of Josh's origins. How did he first become based? I am now intrigued.

where did you get this pic?
my name is youm on telegram. did you screenshot my profile pic?

Let's pretend you just posted CP, a janitor could delete your image without deleting your post, leaving the post around with the IP still logged on the Jow Forums servers.

The video in question is deemed illegal in NZ as of this time, you face up to 10 years for knowingly possessing it. They're interested in the logs of the posts since those people are likely to possess the video. They don't want to remove the replies to the content, they want to remove the content and arrest the people who have it.

It's oblivious on their part. You can't delete something from the internet that easily.

>when the rip is so bad your right pinky turns to mush

This. He even posted a screencap of it like a 15 year old girl seeking attention.

>He even posted a screencap of it like a 15 year old girl seeking attention.
do you know what his website is about, user?
come on

This doesn't jive with my agenda, can you please delete it?

to be fair, the source movie wasnt that high quality either. I bet this movie is older than you are lol

Attached: Ace.Ventura_.When.Nature.Calls.1995.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4_snapshot_00.54.55_[2019.03.10_12.46.38 (1280x536, 99K)