Be me

>be me
>newfag
>cs student
>new internship offer at big corp
>ohmygodmoney.jpeg
>get hired
>one month later I realise all I'll ever do is write shitty python scripts to reconfigure some .vcxproj for some shit testers
>bored af
>feel like rat in the office
>braindead colleagues
>i wanna quit
>worried that if I quit it might affect my other interviews
Jow Forumsuys, is this every corp job or am I a faggot that doesn't understand work?

Attached: doomer.png (225x225, 6K)

Nigga just put in a 2 week leave notice and find another job dumb fuck my god CS students are literal retards.

i'm pretty sure this is every corp job

well fuck this, two weeks and I'm out

Just finish out the internship, retard. You literally can say you did a CS job and get a real job.

Why quit when you absolutely do nothing?

Just stick with it for now. It gets easier to deal with the bullshit.

I'd rather learn something on myself alone than spend time there doing nothing but staring at some files with people making this face

Attached: 4xLNFE6.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Should have become a plumber, nigga

Internship are the jobs no one else wanna do

i feel this too, OP. I just had an internship at a large company last summer (they liked me enough to let me stay part time while in school). everything moves so slow. feel like most of my team does fucking nothing all day. There are some days where during stand up, some team members who have been there for years have nothing to say and basically bullshit what they did the day before. And even then, what they did would not have taken an 8 hour work day, not even an hour at max.

I finish all of my work and even just last week the team week said after end of sprint demo “the intern is completing all the work as usual”. i literally work part time while i finish my cs degree in june; but all i can think about is how all of the hard work i did in school feels wasted, especially since i took a bunch of algorithm/theory classes that i do not use at all. programming is easy enough so i enjoy that... WHEN THERES ACTUALLY WORK TO BE DONE.

Why don't you just read at work and write little toy programs during your downtime? You're getting paid to use a computer without getting on social media or playing games. This is ideal study time.

>is this every corp job
>or am I a faggot that doesn't understand work?

Both, you faggot. Stop being such a whiny bitch and be grateful you get to suck on the tit of the dark mother capitalism. At least you are both earning experience whilst getting paid to do so. Also if it is so easy then you are literally making money doing easy work. Are you really this fucking narcissistic and obtuse? Where on the spectrum do you sit?

Attached: 1539652815760.jpg (775x837, 49K)

Line up the other job first before you quit.

Think like a woman

dude, it's mainly to get you used to the idea of how worklife goes in a company.
hell, my first job/internship was adding a spellcheck menu item to an existing program. the spellchecker already existed, i was just writing the code to connect it to the menu dropdown. it was boring as fuck and i hated it with every breath i took, but i've since moved on from that and now i work on fun interesting projects (at different companies of course).

Thanks user

Imma do this until I am no longer under contract

>earning experience
you think this is experience? There are nicer ways of getting that juice. Also I need something to do in order to not end up like Chole, sth to keep me busy

I get it man, thanks,but even so I'm out of this rat cage

this this this
that job is your bread and butter, just as a man is a woman's bread and butter

Attached: tape_dungeon.jpg (855x708, 89K)

you should try making that face yourself next time you make eye contact with someone
you might find out what that expression really means

Get a job in the RnD department then. That is the only place where interesting programming happens. Or stay at college. In general working at a - especially big - corporation feels a lot slower than working on your own little side projects for e.g. college and you will always be forced to use old and 'unsexy' tech stacks sometimes. Get used to it and try to automate some of the tasks you are getting.

A good engineer doesn't complain about the work he is given, he goes and tries to find what he can improve around him.

quitting barely into an internship looks really bad

>bored af
That's a great job then, user. You have lots of free time to do cool shit you want on company time. Lucky mf.

Old Boomer wisdom. Fuck internships and fuck American political parties for making internships socially acceptable.

teenage faggot i wanna stomp your skull