Did t swift actually say this?

Did t swift actually say this?

Attached: 1551522926759.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/g/1552818456165.jpg
theguardian.com/music/2018/dec/13/taylor-swift-facial-recognition-technology-surveillance
youtube.com/watch?v=zLzO-07D-0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back to twitter

Of course.

proof it

No it was Dumbledore talking about Skynet during The Empire Strikes Back

I really just want to find out if t swift said this.

proof: i.4cdn.org/g/1552818456165.jpg

fals

yes.
src: I am her. AMA

She's a fucking mistake.

do not insult taytay!!!!!!

Yup. As dumb and pessimistic as it sounds, it's something that can't be ignored. Think about the entire evolutionary timeline and how it's exactly like that in other alien planets.

>"Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.
>Pull your head on out your hippy haze and give a listen.
>Shouldn't have to say it all again.
>The universe is hostile. so Impersonal. devour to survive.
>So it is. So it's always been."

Data public mound. Yum.

No, she said this.

Attached: 349E592B00000578-3609691-image-a-15_1464215169618.jpg (634x634, 102K)

Shes all a racist really, OP's pic is really someone taking the fucking piss obviously.

>picture of person with text
That's all the proof I need.

You say it in such a dismissive way but do you realize that for roughly half of the population a picture of a person with text is enough to convince them that they did say it?

I like some of the taytay songs.
What the fuck does she know about computers?

Attached: 1549346858104.png (486x445, 162K)

SwiftOnSecurity is MS's cocksucker

She basically funds her own research institute of ~40 people based out of Caltech. theguardian.com/music/2018/dec/13/taylor-swift-facial-recognition-technology-surveillance

Gotta bring Ja-rule on this matter and settle this score about AI once and for all.

your pussy deep?

how does it feel to make bad music
how did it feel to get absolutely BTFO'd by Kanye West in 2010
how does it feel to be a woman

based

Attached: 1544495721045.png (650x975, 1.04M)

truth

Dear t swift please address the questions in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=zLzO-07D-0A

From your biggest fan. Please make more accoustic music with this accoustic guitar and less pop music thank you.

Attached: tswift-hedgehog.jpg (516x758, 99K)

I forgot to add the bellybutton.

Attached: tswift-hedgehog.jpg (516x758, 95K)

My question is how did T. Swift get such a deep and dark knowledge of an AI computer unless she is an AI bot computer herself. Clearly she is a robot that has been sent back in time in order to reorganize humanity through her musical whimsy.

There is only one solution. We must figure out what timeline T. Swift came from and figure out why they are here and what they want. But I think that it may be too late. Her forces are very strong. Taylor Swift fans would literally die for her at this point. Soon she will use her brain washing device in huge crowds of people and cause a civil war that makes the west explode. Then she shall be queen of the USA and nobody will be able to stop her from dominating the entire planet.