RIP

The developer of the best windowsphone app (metrotube) died at 33

Attached: D10EmAuUkAA3ZSU.jpg_large.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11244898
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11267443
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/103168707/supervised-golf-for-christchurch-teenager-who-planned-terrorist-attack
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F
Was he a victim in the shooting?

>best windows phone app

Wow, the best of three

Yeah, metrotube was a gem

A pro CS GO player died in the shooting too. What are the odds?

>developer of the best windowsphone app
>pro CS GO player

No great loss then.

Looks like a faggot vegan.

name?

>died at 33
I can only hope I'm this lucky.

I used to use it on Windows 8 a lot back in the day. It was a good app with a decent design (at least for its time). He did a good job making it.

F

Attached: 1377370351289.jpg (1056x926, 220K)

google literally refused to develop a proper version, thanks god the guy btfo them
F

how you all look like virtue signaling by typing
>F

Attached: IMG_20190317_154849.jpg (720x511, 55K)

Dabbing on dead pajeet and his poo code from myTube! still working on best Windows Phone 8.1

Attached: wp_ss_20190317_0001.png (480x800, 198K)

I liked how you could also snap it to either side of the screen and watch videos while you work. (screenshot not mine)

Attached: 1377372839961.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

Deepika, patrician taste Bhai.

if he was a vegan you would know

its literally better than the official youtube app on android

people die
what a surprise
noone gives a shit

Except when they get killed by a Jow Forums joke took too far.

who

rip

>repressed in your home country
>life is shit
>escape from said shithole
>ask for asylum
>bring the shit with you

Attached: 1542244214523.gif (777x777, 3.28M)

millennials are dropping like flies

Prove he developed metrotube.

I feel sorry for Windows Phone users. Now I pity them even more.

>Poopika
>patrician

>Spends his days praying and worshipping and offering his devotion to an institution that literally extolls and indoctrinates its followers to hate he nation and inhabitants he is living in, encouraging the desire to destroy their communities, economies, lives, families, and souls

On that day the faithful will mock the Kafirs, while they sit on bridal couches and watch them. Should not the Kafirs be paid back for what they did?

A Kafir can be beheaded—

47:4 When you encounter the Kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thoroughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly.

A Kafir can be plotted against—

86:15 They plot and scheme against you [Mohammed], and I plot and scheme against them. Therefore, deal calmly with the Kafirs and leave them alone for a while.

A Kafir can be terrorized—

8:12 Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, “I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the Kafirs’ hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fingers!”

A Muslim is not the friend of a Kafir—

3:28 Believers should not take Kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah’s protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.

A Kafir is evil—

23:97 And say: Oh my Lord! I seek refuge with You from the suggestions of the evil ones [Kafirs]. And I seek refuge with you, my Lord, from their presence.

>feel bad for him everyone he developed an app!!!1111!!!

Oh and...

S

This tbqh familiarity

based retard

back to /poo/

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

>virtue signaling
>a fucking videogame meme

Actually a good point.

I'm sure their family and friends don't feel that way

what a retarded video

Ed/g/e

seething

Arab conquests in Europe =/= Jihad

and there it is, muslims spreading disinfo again

You're literally just taking things from original context (during war against people who are kafirs) and bringing them out as if they are instructions. You would be dead if 1.6B people wanted you dead so bad. Fuck off I bet you haven't met a single one in your life.
Also
See

Not who you're replying to but others spread the real misinfo and keep trying to over analyze for connections that aren't there. As if somehow even if they were there, Muslims today are responsible or related to or care about past events. And I'm not even muslim

Now make one from the other sides point of view

'twas just a prank bro.

Attached: 1552845986897.jpg (800x528, 342K)

>Look mom XD

>app
not even once

Looking thick, solid, tight.

Al-nor wasn’t an innocent mosque. There's no doubt that Al-noor was an extremist church.

Christopher Havard and Daryl Jones was radicalized at this mosque and went to Yemen to fight alongside Al-Qaeda.
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11244898
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11267443

In another case a 15 yo convert became radicalized in that mosque and planned a car attack, but he was stopped and is now being deradicalized.
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/103168707/supervised-golf-for-christchurch-teenager-who-planned-terrorist-attack

The mosque does not even keep its support of ISIS a secret.
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
(note that the mosque on Deans Ave is Al-noor).

That mosque had already caused deaths, and the government should have shut it down a long time ago.

But could he invert a binary tree by hand?

So Brenton not only offd slimes, but also one of them was a dedicated metro style app developer, based and redpilled.

Attached: 1114lkjhgfghjkhghjd.jpg (967x358, 116K)

>can you invert a binary tree
>that's kaffir
>ur hired
>no u, I mean thank you brother

One single thread on a non-related board and Muslim defence group is already here. Fuck you and your God.

Fuck muslims and jews. Child mutilating filth, fuck most americunts too.

You're telling me the middle east and arab nations don't still consider themselves as "at war" with white nations and the west? LMAO

I have had countless muslim friends. Just because you're a low testosterone/low IQ/ low in-group preference/westernized pussy muslim doesn't mean the rest of muslim men are

S

Idiots

based and "Deus Vult"-pilled

Attached: 1552694087887.jpg (590x590, 46K)

>deus vult

Fuck all sandnigger religion

taqiyah

Also
>you would be dead if 1.6B people wanted you dead

Lmao yeah especially with their high technology, organized military, and planes to get here right? That's now how it works mohammed. There's a reason Germany with a population of 50M took on enemies with a combined population of 900M and nearly wiped the floor with them. Numbers aren't strength

Babby tier thinking on your part, you're probably 16.

No matter what you think, traps are GAY.

imagine being so retarded that by the time you would normally shoot up your school you're 28

Attached: b3c.jpg (680x860, 55K)

>>>/pol
stay in your containment board

literally who?

Who will fix Metrotube when Jewtube broke the API again? Gosh, I'm kinda mad.
F

Attached: 1520189692141.png (874x491, 475K)

Kill yourself newfag

brainlets are not welcome on Jow Forums

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44K)

>archaic sandnigger religion and savagery good

You can't call anyone else a brainlet. Kill yourself fairytale sandfag

>he's not obese so he must be a vegan

ask me how I know you're american

>archaic sandnigger religion and savagery
*sigh* brainlets are immune to irony

>*sigh*

Even if youre trolling fuck off to reddit.

I blame Jow Forums for this

this but unironically.
guy basically did it for the (You)s

Yet you won't blame Islam on the countless attacks done in "Allah's" name. funny how that works

Just look at how people were non chalantly looking at him walking with a shot gun. Like its a part and parcel of living there. There is something definitely fishy there.

>someone else will call the cops
combined with it being some run down muslim refugee area of the town where none of the takbir tapirs spoke english

Never heard of it but it was a botnet phone anyway so who cares.

Reminder it was a converted church
I will just drop this here

Attached: 1540804726512.png (522x515, 47K)

S

They know to speak english and the cops didn't come anywhere near the place even though everybody had a smartphone.

Attached: 1551346926205.jpg (765x989, 144K)

So close to being based and ruined it with christfag sandnigger nonsense. Probably a jew sucker too.

It's the same guy

Like you actually give a fuck, you're on/g/ son! Safe the fake outrage for Reddit and your Facebook feed.

Watched countless videos as a kid (hello 2000 episodes minecraft lp) on my phone thanks to this guy , fuck the world, it's all so tiresome, the life is a lie at the end.

F

Attached: 1546209453829.png (700x700, 1.87M)

Not the world, just Jow Forums on chan sites

don't give these subhumans any attention user

>Watched countless videos as a kid (hello 2000 episodes minecraft lp)
>>>/global/rules/2

The edgelord said "sub to pewdipie" be, so should we should blame this attack on pewdipie ? There are 7.6 billion people on earth and 1.8 billion of that are muslim. There's few reatard in any group, but taking it out on everyone else in the group for those retards is retarded.

Not how it works but thanks for demonstrating your lack of knowledge about it and that you're another sheep that fell for the taqiyya meme

I guess you don't know how old metrotube is mister based retard but nice bait

You're an absolute retard. You think the leadership of those countries actually represents what the citizens of those countries feel? They are unstable shit holes made that way because of the US. Muslims don't give a fuck. You can project all you want about your own low IQ/low test. Not muslim myself but come from that background. If your muslim friends actually advocate beheading people they're extremist fringe faggots lol. Not wanting to do that doesn't make you pussy

>windows phone
>died at 33

Not a teen not a mohammed. You are thinking of it wrong. It is not a battle. It's just all regular people coming out and killing anyone they want. Country population is literally irrelevant, it's not the whole population that's fighting in the situation you listed. 900m people are not running at 50m people.

well I don't like islam but killing 50 people is not a nice thing to do

such a hypocritical post

>Killed roaches
>Killed metroshit
How can a man be so based?

Attached: 1539603907199.jpg (877x671, 56K)

lmao you idiot he's talking about minecraft. The fact that you are old enough to have played minecraft as a kid means you are by all metrics still a child

Damn, RIP. Metrotube was one of the highlights of my Lumia.

Some people actually do feel empathy towards other people.

what are the logistics on that retard?

Literally who and literally what?
No one remotely relevant to humanity ever used windowsphone so why care?