So I see you're using Gnome. I use KDE myself

So I see you're using Gnome. I use KDE myself.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

An executive that uses Linux?

>executive using linux
i actually encountered one autist in the management using debian.
Besides from broken excel spreedsheets, 2000 tier .docx layout and outright corrupted project files. he is a pretty cool guy who wears suit all the time

An eggsegutive running linux?

Attached: 1492870227935.jpg (2000x2000, 315K)

i use dwm

Attached: tesla.jpg (724x947, 273K)

>I know that gnome is supposed to be better but
Cringiest moment in the show, imo.

do people on Jow Forums actually like this show? my friend was raving about how good it was, so i watched the first season and it was absolute shit.

you're just uncultured

It would be excellent if it weren’t for the heavy focus on his severe mental illness.....

It's completely unrealistic. Elliot wouldn't use gnome he'd be full autist and use dwm

he uses kali. Just goes to show how shit the show is

You're wrong OP, it's "I'm more of a KDE man myself"
IDIOT

I enjoyed it
I think you missed the point of the show

What show?

Attached: 1539470955053.webm (640x360, 384K)

>using pentest distro to penetrate
What a losr, amirite guise? Real hackers create tools from scratch during the hack and then delete after one use to create a better one for next time.

What tools dorw kali have that you can't get on Debian

>dorw
*does

>can't get
Why the fuck would I opt out of a distro that has the tools packaged and ready to use and go for any other distro where I have to go on a scavenger hunt? Liveboot and go. After you're finished go back to whatever feels most comfortable.

Gnome? KDE? Imagine not using
>dwm
>st
>dmenu
>qutebrowser
>gentoo

Attached: 1549906735092.png (710x577, 30K)

babe, ur such a bloatfag. Of course real crackers create tools

Loved the first season then enver touched it again

this LOL

Cringe.

I liked it because of their heavy emphasis of "reality". Every time I watch movies or tv shows that depict someone tip tapping on a terminal I always pause the film to see what they are typing. Mr. Robot seems to be a rare gem in the fact that they actually sought guidance on these matters and they terminal work is coherent within the context of the scene. That and they make nods to those in IT professions with things like their Iron Mountain parody

>I use Gentoo because they said I could install what I wanted and thats why I installed Gentoo but they told me I needed to use Office but I said no I have vim and they said they need office so install Windows and I said No I'm not installing Windows because I was told that I could install whatever I wanted so I installed Gentoo

Attached: milton-office-space1.jpg (590x462, 72K)

Twenty. Godforsaken. Years.

This is reasonable. People bitch about everything running as root but you aren't supposed to be using Kali as your daily driver. If people want that use something like Parrot OS. Pretty nice actually and they provide a standard desktop version too.

"This reifag can't even tell the difference between GNOME and i3?"

evrytime someones attacking asuka its always a rei waifuer. its rarely the other way around. i dont get why they bother

Thought it was trash too user. The absolute most ham-fisted and pseudointellectual dumpster fire I've ever seen. It tries to subvert expectations but does anything but, half of the twists depend on cop-out unreliable narrator, and every major/minor character will go into some rambling monologue about their megalomaniacal perspective on life while everyone patiently sits there and listens. It is a CS version of "dude everyone just sucks lmao".

Actual shit-tier.

Attached: kj0vm0r56wh01.jpg (1080x733, 85K)

it ripping off fight club really rubbed me the wrong way too

Fight club: The Show

>muh dwm
>muh gentoo

I remember the first episode being pretty hyped around here when it first came out
desu I stopped watching it 1 or 2 episodes into the 2nd season since it just evolved into your stereotypical hacker show
also it spawned this meme so something good came out of it.

>r9k thinks anyone gives a shit about them let alone producers and writers of a multi million dollar tv show

he isn't wrong tho Elliot is what normal people think people with social anxiety and other mental illnesses are like.
it also relies on the "autistic but smart" cliche

>not using dwm on top of KDE

Honestly my point is about him implying that the average normie knows what a robot is instead of the in series given explanation that his father was "Mr. Robot" / owned a computer store called "Mr. Robot". I agree though, the character is not exactly an accurate representation of social anxiety or other mental illnesses the character is supposed to have.

I need the rest of that. I love that webm.

Yeah that and the prison-not-a-prison crap in Season 2. Really just watched it to see how self-absorbed it could become.

Mr robonigger

Why would you use any of those instead of Xfce?

The show has more activism and anarchism and anti-capitalist bullshit than actual hacking. It would be a very nice movie without all the SaveDaWorldFromEvilCorporationsAndShiet

ExecutiveMan: I use DeepIn Linux, because, well, have you seen my sex scene later in the series?

Actually based on the scene I'm thinking of, he would use MacOS.

Attached: sips tea.png (775x363, 68K)

I get a laugh out of it every time. Recently decided to get a sticker for my laptop that is literally just "You faggots have been doing this for 20 years." and my preferred obviously objectively best girl.