Does anyone here actually own this god tier GPU?

Does anyone here actually own this god tier GPU?

Attached: 1540522354475.png (1282x754, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60QDV_fHQuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nvidias own cards always look aesthetic and professional compared to the usual gaymer garbage

What's professional about painting a piece of computer hardware gold?

>What's professional about painting a piece of computer hardware gold?
You answered your own question

>retarded stealth fighter angles and shitty grey plastic in previous gens
>RTX looks like an electric stove
>aesthetic and professional

RTX TItan is meant for game developers/3D artists who are creating content for games of tomorrow.

NO, and I wouldn't want one at this point in time.
GDDR6 seems to have some serious issues.

Rather happy with the Titan V CEO edition as is anyway. Will probably sell it and get Navi or the next Titan (if they fix GDDR6 or it uses HBM).

absolute brainlet take, in the very rare case you have any issues you just RMA it and get a new one??

Who would when the Vega 7 exists and does it job way better?

> just RMA it
... and wait two months to get one back. Which might have the same issue...

yea right.
sure..

Vega 7 is great for editing, but gets destroyed in games. For pro gamers and game streamers the RTX is better. Content creators and regular gamers I'd say Vega 7 > 2080.

Just because something it mean't for something, doesn't mean you have to use it in that way. You can use a hammer as a weapon to kill people when its actually intended for nails.

Let's be honest, nobody uses that card for editing.
Most people will either go firepro or quadro because it's cheaper and it works.

> in the very rare case you have any issues you just RMA it
Hard to RMA if I imported it, dodging taxes.

RTX Titan has the highest performance in games out of all the GPUs in history. So if you're not POOR then be sure to get one.

Great card, if you can find one in stock,
youtube.com/watch?v=60QDV_fHQuE

I have a previous gen titan xp for neural network shit

QUADRO RTX 8000 is a top end quadro, it costs $10k though

at least it has two fans this time

Sure it is, but for editing purposes it's an overkill.
Imagine this: you're building a software editing workshop, let's say you wanna make 20 workstations. So if you're going for productivity you'll certainly want to go firepro or quadro, because you'll have saving $1800 per machine and still get decent performance.

bait

ok and how often do people actually have issues 1/1000 cards maybe? why worry over something like that makes no sense
as a european who could save a lot of money doing this, how are you going to pull that off? I've had customs send me a big bill for something like this before so be careful

It's much worse than 1/1000, and it seem that the memory degrades with time. So the full fallout is yet to be determined.

I just had my 2080 ti RMA’d for that stupid dead ram. They overnighted the replacement card. Its really not that big a deal

Let me guess, you're from the US?
Last time I had to RMA a card, it took me almost 90 days to get a new one back.
Retailer, OEM, Customs, and postal times, and it adds up.

ok so let's say worst case 1/100 and it's still not worth worrying about it, if you're going to claim it's more than that I'd like a source because that'd be a big deal
idk where you live but that sounds unusual even in europe its usually like 10 days for them to get the card and verify your RMA and after that it's just a few days delivery from local stock

> as a european
Not a European, sorry. Depends or your country tax practice, how high is the non-taxable cost limit, are there any treaties to prevent double taxation, so it could look like you've already paid it on another side