What is the cheapest way to make a personal website with SSL? I have a domain and bought some SSL shit with it

What is the cheapest way to make a personal website with SSL? I have a domain and bought some SSL shit with it.

I just want to upload and show some of my C++ projects on it.

Attached: 1538908017923.jpg (600x778, 65K)

They look like they fuck black men

You look like a newfag redditor

Cheapest way long term is to get a raspberry pi and install a web server with a certificate.

The fastest way would free a free webhost like 000webhost.

The ideial solution would be something like amazon or buying github services to host a website in their repos since it's the one that's easier to maintain overhaul.

Attached: tacitus.jpg (620x388, 48K)

The truly cheapest way is to host your own server at home, expose port 80 via your router and point one of those dynamic DNS services that pings your machine every hour and redirects your domain to your machine's dynamic IP.

>I have a domain and bought some SSL shit with it.
It is called TLS now, and with "let's encrypt" you can do it for free.

And you can do your personal web server for free. But you can also get a space for EUR 2,– per month somewhere.

If it's static you can use GitHub Pages. Or Netlify. There's probably more.

>when you cant stop sucking dicks even in class

I had considered my own server option but electricity and internet goes out a lot in my area (live in a shithole country) so it would severely affect uptime.

linode 5 dollar vps + let's encrypt

google cloud gives 300 dollars for new customers. you can use it for free too. appengine is https by default, you don't have to do anything.

>buying SSL cert in 2019
Just use cloudlfare.

Also, what is the name of the Amazon service used to host sites? Every service has $oyboy names.

host.ly

Nothing wrong with sucking dick though

girl, you cant suck 24/7

Attached: 1500998886501.webm (720x1300, 494K)

not but even if he were, that doesn't change the fact that they have *that look* about them
you know, the one where it looks like they've just got a tumbleweed or two upstairs

Most white girls don't fuck blacks, thats objectively true regardless of their look.

truly cheapest way is using neocities.org to host your static pages and forward to it from your domain.

bourg you should use the stupid question thread

Attached: 2be561e52dec3c470ff5908488911629.jpg (500x700, 261K)

You sound like you dropped out from high school

god i wish that was me