YangGang BTFO for eternity

YangGang BTFO for eternity

Attached: yang-gag.webm (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/wp-content/themes/aspire-pro/js/getDonors.js?ver=1.5.7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf?

Dude hired an indian programmer to fake how many donations he actually has

Attached: file.png (1259x620, 288K)

Why do chinese people have anglo first name and chinese last name? Some black people have african first name and anglo last name.

yang2020.com/wp-content/themes/aspire-pro/js/getDonors.js?ver=1.5.7

Apparently they set a "growth rate" that they adjust manually every day. So yesterday they got 1 donor per minute, and the progress bar will move at that pace, simulating the growth. Then at the end of the day they adjust to the real numbers and today's growth rate.

Attached: Capture.png (851x154, 15K)

Wow a politician scum fuck is a lying fraud. I'm shocked.

Fuck every politinigger.

>Why do chinese people have anglo first name and chinese last name?
They come from Chinese family so they get the Chinese last name, but live in America so they get a name that's normal for the country

>Some black people have african first name and anglo last name.
Africans don't know their family last name, back then Africans probably didn't even have family names, but nowdays they like to LARP as real africans so they give their kids names like Shaniqqa

>YangGang already on damage control
LMFAO, fuck off shill no one believes your bullshit

why not set it to 64999 to rake in "ooo im the last voter" votes

Makes sense but then I know tons of chinese in China having anglo names. Probably they want to mimic some famous overseas chinese or something.

that explanation unironically doesn't make fuck all sense.

Oh what they can only collect data from the 3rd party once a fucking day? My ass. They could have taken an extra 2.5 hrs and coded it to get the data directly.

All lies

makes perfect sense. What it doesn't do though, is fit your narrative. Sorry, #yanggang

jesus fucking christ I know why I get paid as much as I do now
It's because I'm not an 80 iq webshit retard

>votes
???

how retarded did he have to be to do that on the client side

Also I voted for trump but unironically support free healthcare for anyone who isn't obese
beyond that, existing welfare programs are enough

>I support welfare for anyone but americans

Hey now, little known fact but the greeks are even worse than the americans for obesity.

i've switched from trump to yang, AMA

They can do it as much as they want, but they can't do it on demand. Querying actblue every single time someone accesses the website is a sure way to get banned. And if the rate of donations is relatively constant there's no reason to do it every minute or every hour. It's lazy but it works.

This is mostly seen in Hong Kong people