He still uses Windows 7

>He still uses Windows 7
>He still uses cash
>He still uses HDDs
>He still uses combustion engine cars

Why are there so many luddites in the world

Attached: 1539284438298.jpg (902x842, 90K)

You use SDDs for offline storage?

I only have SSDs in my computer, I don't have any more storage than that because I don't hoard files that I don't need.

Well some people like to have redundancy when storing important files.

You have more in common with the Luddites. You're the one who's limiting their choice of tools based on aesthetic ideals.

>He still uses combustion engine cars
provide a good alternative?

Elon cannot be stopped

Attached: dagnun2rw0c01.jpg (1242x1539, 1.1M)

I have redundancy too. Projects etc. are backed up in the cloud in version control systems, smaller important files like my cryptocurrency wallet etc are spread on multiple flash drives.

Electric cars, obviously. Or even just a bike in any decently planned city.

Not "aesthetic ideals", these are all objectively worse choices for all but a few niche cases.

Motorcycles, of course!

Do you think there are people on Jow Forums that hate mexicans so much that they hate this photo of Elon with Mariachis?

>Windwos 7
Well it's still a good OS. If you use win10 you are a retard for saying it's shit and if you use mac you are a fag anyway. The only acceptable alternatives are GNU/Linux or BSD.
>paying with credit card
>more like 'I log everything you do card'
Nice try three capital letter organization.
>uses SSD
>it breaks
Have fun losing your data retard.
>combustion engine
No affordable alternatives. Also Tesla uses nonfree software.

>all cases which do not fulfill my aesthetic ideals are niche
Sure thing, buddy.

Windows 7 is a shit OS compared to 10.

>He thinks there's a better OS that can play games with friends
>He doesn't get Chinese takeout, better support his local store, or not leave a paper trail
>He doesn't use the more cost effective option for cold storage
>He doesn't drive on highways

I'd accept being called a luddite for refusing to do any online banking if I'm not on a hardline where I control and can see who is connected to the network. But your examples are shit.

>Electric cars, obviously.
LOL

Do you guys thinks it's 2013 or something? Electric cars are better in literally every way than combustion cars, even price over its lifetime.

They're undeniably worse in literally a majority of the ways if you don't live in an overpopulated city.
Also, they're more fun.

How so? In what situation would an electric car be worse, except maybe in rural uganda or something where they don't have electricity infrastructure?

And personally I think electric cars are way more fun, the acceleration is insane and the low noise is super comfortable.

>>He still uses cash
enjoy being tracked
>>He still uses HDDs
enjoy paying out the ass and losing data more often to boot 5 seconds faster
>>He still uses combustion engine cars
enjoy spending more money, having less range and dying in a lithium fire
>>He still uses Windows 7
only point that makes sense

Praying every night for this fucker to end up in jail.

Why?

It has nothing to do with electricity infrastructure, and everything to do with how electric cars pale in comparison at maintaining high speeds and utilizing momentum. Their cost advantages aren't really noticeable state side, where gas costs less than half of what it does in the UK.
They are great for low speed commutes and trips that only involve side roads. But when you want to go on a road trip, haul a load, or drive on anything that comes remotely close to offroading, there's just no comparison.

based and wokepilled

Attached: 1526141172383.jpg (530x492, 24K)

>It has nothing to do with electricity infrastructure, and everything to do with how electric cars pale in comparison at maintaining high speeds and utilizing momentum
What are you talking about? All modern EVs have no problem maintaining 150+ km/h. What roads do you use where this is an even remotely relevant issue?

He doesn't move over9000gb of files per day

>redtexting on Jow Forums
>/threading your own post
cringe but also agreed on your points

>Cash is a bad thing
When did Glowies start invading Jow Forums?

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)