Lads, why aren’t you buying Huawei routers?

Lads, why aren’t you buying Huawei routers?

Attached: FDDAC8D8-B605-473A-9B08-8E1E2AB8CBA8.jpg (350x350, 20K)

Botnet.

lel

I wonder just how far people will go in this spiralling hole of stupidity
>internet connected microphones on my toaster? sure! haha toaster play despacito!
>what's that, you want me to put a chinese black box in my own network? and you want me to pay to do it? haha epic!
>what's this? china wants to know my location and SIN number? haha seems like a good idea

Why is everything botnet? Is there one thing Jow Forums approved?

CIAnigger propaganda.

For those who don't know, they're carbon copies of CISCO network hardware except 40% cheaper.

Ignoring Jow Forumstards calling everything a botnet all things considered HUAWEI probably legit is a Chinese State funded Botnet and should be avoided just like American backdoored hardware if you actually care about or need reasonable security about the hardware not being actual botnet shit.

So avoid Cisco?

ok, china has your data. now what?

Huawei shit is already at your local internet xchange

the chinese already know you watch their cartoons and fap to their drawings.

Attached: 1505947109396.jpg (400x320, 19K)

Based

Whats the selling point here, price?

If the US three letter agencies compromising your network is part of your threat assessment and by extension part of your security strategy then yes, avoid Cisco.

What about Nokia?

because at&t comes with a wifi router modem made by the NSA

Because China's basically a 1984 totalitarian regime that has no problem with murder, concentration camps, animal abuse and harvesting organs from still living people while they're awake. The CCP controls every aspect of their citizen's lives through their massive surveillance system and blatantly censors opinions they don't like. Not to mention that any sort of seemingly altruistic economic relationship they've developed has been for the purpose of domination through debt or the theft of technology.
If you think you can trust China, you're an utter retard.

but if they give free stuff then it's all chill

occasional-cortex/warren 2022

Attached: Alexandria Occasional-Cortex.jpg (640x640, 61K)

you own a sony USB DAC / media player

>implying cisco isn't botnet

european (finnish/german) botnet

But i dont live in China, so I couldn’t give less of a fuck of what they do with my data. Legitimately, whats the worst that could happen? Some gook scriptkiddie gets my credit card and I just go to my (((bank))) and get a new one.
Safer than trusting the (((American))) botnet.

judging by your reasoning skills you probably don't have much money to steal anyways

project much?
anyhow, why dont you actually give some examples on why I should trust 3 letter agencies with my data.

orange guy said it's bad.

Attached: isitjustme.png (489x265, 66K)