Is Pale Moon the comfiest web browser?

Is Pale Moon the comfiest web browser?

Attached: 579c5bb6a3dd01c15157e2f6218bd6d5_icon.png (240x240, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/335712/update-why-you-shouldnt-use-waterfox-pale-moon-or-basilisk/
rtfreesoft.blogspot.com/
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21626
github.com/Lootyhoof/stylem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please tell me frens

Attached: 1496289464280.jpg (657x527, 42K)

No, it's ungoogled chromium

opsiee

howtogeek.com/335712/update-why-you-shouldnt-use-waterfox-pale-moon-or-basilisk/

>best browser

ur mom

>it's the no.1 meme-browser
still buggy, but constantly improving). it will be the standard browser for tech-adepts in the future. kinda exciting. it's like the early days of firefox

Not only are the arguments presented in that article all terrible, the author is clearly a Jew

Dropped it when the main developer sold his soul to advertisers.

Security updates aren't valid arguments?

Are people still mad because you need to change one about:config value to install adnauseam?

when you "disable" the botnet in it then it is

Yes. Pale Moon pretended to be able principles but they folded the first chance they got. No reason to think he hasn't stuffed it full of NSA crap by now. Suck a dick once and you're forever a fag.

>Only browser that has uBO, uMatrix, and GTK2
I hate Moonchild but I'm stuck with this until they fuck everything up.

Attached: 1549437238579.png (878x474, 458K)

yes, but dillo an k-meleon are also nice

>read that as dildo and k-watermelon

Attached: 1547466319527.jpg (235x283, 23K)

You can use Quantum that will sell your soul 100% of the time with its botnet, or you can run a fork and run a minuscule risk of getting hacked due to a delayed security patch. Take your pick.

Quantum on icecat doesn't have this problem

No. Its developer doesn't listen to even the most gentle of criticism.

True, but muh legacy extensions and muh classic theme.

It's terrible since they switched to their own add-ons, basilisk too. Ruined.

Don't say that. Basilisk/serpent it the last good working XP browser. What do I do now?

Attached: Help.jpg (1024x768, 533K)

>serpent
literally what

If by "comfy" you mean outdated, restrictive and bad performing compared to modern Firefocx, then the answer is yes.

Extra points for the "excellent" personality the guy behind it has.

>You can use Quantum that will sell your soul 100% of the time with its botnet, or you can run a fork and run a minuscule risk of getting hacked due to a delayed security patch.
or you can use a custom build with Quantum that does the exact same thing that PM or WaterFox do.
or you can make such a custom build by and for yourself.
or you can unfuck the official Firefox builds, to the same extents of well known projects like LibreFox or pyllyukko's user.js file.

yes, imo

rtfreesoft.blogspot.com/

Dear ignoramus, it's neither outdated nor restrictive compared to Firefox or any other browser. yeah yeah you can still install AdNauseam, NoScript or any XUL based add-on you like.

>BLOG: This is rumor control, here are the facts - 2019 edition
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21626

>it's neither outdated
>no Quantum

>nor restrictive compared to Firefox or any other browser
Yeah, because being limited to old versions of addons thus lacking possibly important bugfixes is not restrictive at all, amirite?

The fact that you have to lie on the internet to shill your shitty fork really makes me think.

I gave Pale Moon a really good try today but it doesn't quite cut it.

It was actually pretty cool going back to the old Firefox interface, but it had all these weird issues here and there, like nothing in the interface responding to clicks half of the times its launched, and no toolbar buttons for most addons, making many that require interaction or show important info impractical to use.

>really makes me think.

Don't kid yourself, you don't possess such ability
All the add-ons in the Pale moon extension page get updates regularly, including the legacy uBlock Origin

>no Quantum = Outdated
>shitty fork

as i said ignoramus

>Don't kid yourself, you don't possess such ability
Riiight, because BTFOing you with facts isn't proof enough. Cope harder, kid.

>All the add-ons in the Pale moon extension page get updates regularly
Wanna bet?

>no Quantum = Outdated
>shitty fork
>as i said ignoramus
If it has no Quantum and relies on old ass code from +10 stable versions ago, it IS outdated and it IS a shitty fork.

Lying twice on the internet to shill your shitty fork is really not gonna get you anywhere, btw.

A browser by a jew-furry, who disables any extension that blocks ads on his page.
Fuck off with this shit.

it's the safest browser by far

>Wanna bet?

oh noes Stylem manager hasn't been updated since last September therefore outdated

>Riiight, because BTFOing you with facts isn't proof enough. Cope harder, kid.

>If it has no Quantum and relies on old ass code from +10 stable versions ago, it IS outdated and it IS a shitty fork.

>facts

Ah i see we have another Dunning–Kruger sample here, carry on.

>70212059
Bait harder, faggot.

no, it's qutebrowser

Attached: main.png (696x420, 46K)

based boomer

Attached: 4L_6CyT6dQi.png (300x275, 54K)

based and redpilled

FUD
works all all the machines i have tested it on

No, Brave is

My FF build doesn't make any unsolicited requests nor does it collect any data in about:telemetry. Meanwhile I can enjoy multithreading, security patches that don't get hand-picked by a single developer, a very active addon ecosystem and good fingerprint protection.

>started causing my PC to freeze whenever I use it
Please dont make me reinstall it and all my addons again.

Since there already is thread for the browser I'l drop this here:
Yesterday 4chanX had problems saving settings. Today it doesn't work at all. Quickly installed 4chanX on clean firefox to test and it works. Any idea what could happen? I don't want to go back to FF as I dropped it exacty because of memory hogging and crashes few years ago.