Tutanota or Protonmail?

Tutanota or Protonmail?

Attached: 1*svpI1yL8q4YAolcGWIlvqQ.png (300x119, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Protonmail

/thread

>trusting anyone
>ever
self-hosted

fpbp

If you don't have a home server, then you're still on someone elses server.

You know they have no commitment to open source, right?

cock.li

Attached: 1552711085096.jpg (1913x3151, 1.72M)

>le sjw boogeyman

Riseup.net

>people getting b& for opinions is a boogeyman
reddit.com
reddit iiiiis... thataway!!!!!

Does anyone have any experience with using .xyz domains for email? Do websites accept them?

Both.

>make account
>associate it with some left/right wing group calling for violence
>blame muh sjw when you get banned for violating the sites TOS
Or to make it real simple for you tards:
A private company can ban you for any reason they want free speech laws (no matter where in the world) only protect you from government censorship, private companies can freely choose who to do business with or who they want to be associated with.
Now commence the bootlicker, npc, sjw and tranny comments and whatever else you can come up with today.

It can actually be illegal for email providers, as they cause you damage if you lose your email address.

I'm not in any of those "hate communities", so why should I care?

either is fine, bad mouthing only comes from jewgle's constant bitching

because it's only a matter of time until whatever you hold as an opinion ends up being considered hate

I'd like a source on that desu. Never heard of anyone that sued for that get further than the court laughing at them till they leave desu.

That nobody bothered to sue them for it just means nobody could be bothered.

Tort laws are really generic. There doesn't need to be a specific law for it.

Go back to >>>>>/tumblr/

This just makes me want to support protonmail more. I don't understand why bigots think they get a free pass. I'd assume the mindset steps from their unearned privilege in the first place.

There have been cases (not specific to Protonmail) where people tried to sue for this shit after getting banned from a email provider for whatever reason. They all failed. That is my point. It might be open to interpretation somewhat but so far the courts have interpreted it in favour of the companies not someone crying about lost revenue or business.

Come on you can do better than that. That is even more npc than actually posting npc memes.

trannie

Those faggots are just stupid, why would you create an account on a service that doesn't support your shitty ideology?

You seriously think of that?

Before that people expected Protonmail to be safe from censorship. But instead it turns out they are more restrictive than any other paid service.

>But instead it turns out they are more restrictive than any other paid service
It was literally a group that promotes violence, why should they get a pass?

cockli/every other disposable mail(cockli has a nice operator)+pgp
every other answer is wrong, since when you envolve too much marketing, attention and unecessary variables to your email service, it will be compromised by design, or another way.

Attached: 1552740508589.png (1217x1015, 733K)

>try to get job
>[email protected]
>application literally dropped
But no one here is working in the industry anyways so do continue.

>self-hosting
>cockli
>riseup

I actually used my nuke.africa address to email my coworkers, didn't get any kind of shit

Depending on company (and even more important) who finds out that very much can get you fired by HR or get your application dropped.
I also use meme domains but not for work, I am no retard.

U just have to understand why someone would want to use a mailing service or app that is hosted on swiss servers.

/thread

What are your thoughts on riseup?

Maybe my question isn't the same as OP but, which one is better for work?

hotmail

Why?

What do you mean "for work" what do you want to do with it / expect from it?

I'm high up in it, I meme a lot with the SJWs at the HR

What a dumb question. You want an email service that's safe to use. Not one where people just lose their account.

It's amusing how almost no one answered OP

>just lose their account
Having your account terminated because it was associated with political groups calling for violence (left or right wing doesn't make a difference) is not exactly "just loosing your account".

>lose their account by fair reasons
ftfy

Every time email comes up protonmail comes up and every time some poltard derails the entire thread with their bullshit. Nothing new and especially not unexpected.

>trusting a service located in Switzerland
Jow Forums really is the lowest IQ board

>yes good goy buy american trust us goy

Cock.li or Posteo
And if your are far, far left wing: riseup and autisici/invenati

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html

this is a literal brainlet post.
i expected from Jow Forums.
inb4 shiggy diggy doogle

I wanted to shitpost about the poltards being on the same mental level as a bot and just picking something from an array at random but I can't be asked to put in any more effort into this than these retards do so just imagine the joke in your preferred language.
And I fully agree with you.

that icon on the left looks like a fucking petrol company in greece

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 10K)

neither.
posteo.de, or mailbox.org if you desperately need a custom domain.
yes, they're paid. get a job, neets.

Gandi.net

>posteo.de
I am German. And trust me when I tell you laws aside (which are reason enough to drop any German email provider) never use German email providers. They suck ass because the competent personnel is fleeing the shit companies around here.

>when you want email service where the admin personally reads your email
when gmail's privacy violations just don't cut it

Άντε γαμήσου μαλά|

keked and redpilled

Attached: 1516314262064.jpg (640x558, 34K)

commie cancer

This. Ziknet.

Attached: banner_mobile_300x200_Ziknet.png (300x200, 92K)

>Neu mit doppeltem Datenvolumen!
>Nicht unlimitiert
Ob du ein Hurensohn bist habe ich gefragt

Or this? Bluewin.

Attached: 300x0w.png (300x533, 74K)

Tutanota has their client on fdroid, for that reason alone tuta wins.

>Ob du ein Hurensohn bist habe ich gefragt
Danke. Hurensöhne sind die Techn. Betriebe Suhr, welche den Schweiss betreiben & sich weigern, Anschlüsse zu plombieren.
>Und jetzt, hau ab ins Bett.

Both are compromised, so the discussion is futile.

Ach ne wie schön behindert ist er auch noch!
You should stop using google translator user. It's shite.

>Citation needed

Attached: 1535488427861.jpg (607x608, 44K)

This one is quite good. Laposte.net.

Attached: images.jpg (214x197, 14K)

Finally, a sound statement re that shit honeypot.
>Cock.li is your go-to solution for professional E-mail and XMPP addresses.

Le asshole.

>Go back to >>>>>/tumblr/
Kek

Attached: download.jpg (195x259, 7K)

This

Attached: logo.jpg (400x150, 9K)

Swaziland is very trustworthy.

t. Beni Weder, Forensik KaPo Zurich & Hacking Team asshole

Attached: Beni-Weder.jpg (1600x1200, 87K)

Same applies to Switzerland.
>BUEPF

Aff!

One of the few trustworthy countries for email hosters are Iceland. Absolutely based country and laws.

I use a small ESP in the States. Far away from the yurop stasi shit.

t. Swiss

>yurop stasi shit
>Uses American provider

Attached: oh boy here we go again.png (408x818, 152K)

Again. BUEPF in Switzerland. KaPo Zurich purchases illegaly Hacking Team software & uses it twice, Germoney makes backdoors in encryption software mandatory (early 90s), yoropoor ESP show no transpareny reports. And the list is endless.

Meine Neger!

Attached: topelement.jpg (640x426, 194K)

>he trusts the Intel me
*grills laughing.png*

Again Iceland. Far better than any other European country and not even worth comparing it to the US. And if you trust no one rent a VPS in Iceland and setup your own email.

Sauhund. Dreckschwab.

>>Citation needed
This

Attached: download.png (286x176, 2K)

Now you can be safe in the knowledge that none of your mails will go through

Ooops
>The key legislation on data privacy in Iceland is the Data Protection Act, which is said to be very protective of Icelandic citizens' online privacy. ... However, having said that, Iceland did pass the Electronic Communications Act 81/2003 which implemented data retention requirements.

Attached: Monkathink.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>seething

this, why be retarded?
if op is looking for shady shit, it doesent matter as you should be using PGP /thread

Hell yeah

I know. And if you bother to read any further than three sentences into Wikipedia you will find that Iceland still has one of the best data protection laws in the world safe for some island nations in the middle of nowhere. And still unimaginably better than anything US based.

That's a pretty slippery slope you got there

Yep. Or BCArchive. It'free.

Ok. Anyway, as someone wrote, use PGP. Then again, the metadata still remains. And yr counterpart might not know how to use PGP.
And don't forget: Laws can change fast. Look at the Swiss bank secret. It's gone within 2 yrs.

No, I agree with user.

Well yeah but honestly the biggest problem still remains not everyone uses PGP. And the average consumer probably never will. It's always a battle and you need to make sacrifices.

Totally agree. And banks as well as public administrations don't care about that.
Again, BCArchive is pretty simple to use and it got strong algorithms.

Honestly I was amazed that the company I rent my servers from offer PGP email communication just out of principle. Honestly I think that if major companies started offering PGP it would catch on, but that will probably never happen ever.

>but that will probably never happen ever.
No, it will not. It's a question of convenience. Not a lot of people care about privacy nowadays, i.e. walking with a $1,000 botnet in your trouser pocket is a prime example.

Well it's not even convenience. There are email providers that offer build in PGP. Literally can't get easier than that, the horrifying truth is people just don't care about their data getting sold and used against them.

Yes, you're right there. Absolutely agree.

I chose Tutanota because they're more active in developing their software and respond to user help and feature requests quickly.

My only real complaint right now is that their spam filter is a little too aggressive.

Attached: 1549490902936.jpg (3318x4133, 3.94M)