Can someone help me see pictures at sankaku again? I am using firefox and I disabled all the scripts and ublock...

Can someone help me see pictures at sankaku again? I am using firefox and I disabled all the scripts and ublock, but sankaku still wont let me see their pictures.

inb4 install gentoo

Attached: redirect.png (392x150, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idol.sankakucomplex.com/
idol.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=cattleya&commit=Search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

enable scripts, autismo

about:config

Set network.http.sendRefererHeader to 0 or 2, forgot which

sankaku requires javascript

Funny, I turn it off when I go there. lol

Op here. I forgot to say that this only happens on Firefox pc and Android . Chrome never gave me a problem. Does this only happen on Firefox?

Yes, chrome is 100% better than firefox. Don't listen to braindead tin-foilers

Sorry, I will stick with Firefox.

Surprisingly this site to read your canvas to work
Yup i mean resist fingerprint option must be off to see the pictures

On another note, does anyone use the sankaku app? I made a profile that I can use on pc, but the app doesn't recognize it.

Either fix your incognito settings or get off it.

I use it. It's good enough. But I had no account before it so I can't help.

The 2d and 3d boorus use different accounts. If you're using idol complex, you need a idol booru account and vice versa.

I'm using the 2d board, but the app isn't responding to the profile I made.

Thank you. I changed the value from 2 to 1 and it worked perfectly. But now I can't reply here on Jow Forums.

I fixed the issue with the replying on Jow Forums. I turned off cookies and turned it back on or something.

How about when the picture has "expired" what do I change in the uRl to go back to it?

>3d boorus
Gimme some of those please.

Don't link the raw picture or it will expire. If someone links you the raw picture call them a faggot.

Nigga it's literally on their site.

idol.sankakucomplex.com/

so, what does the value change do? and will it break other sites? i changed the value from 2 to 0.

Thank you good sir!

idol.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=cattleya&commit=Search

Sankaku wont work in private browsing.