Where it is the best to live as a programmer?

Hello guys, I'm wondering what is the best place for someone who can work remotely?
Maybe someone with experience or living in this kind of place will give me some hint?

Attached: IMG_20181012_115408.jpg (4160x3120, 3.29M)

I'd like to know too. I'm aiming to leave my country next year.

the best place to live is where your friends are
if you move to some place where you don't know anybody and you're a 'digital nomad' you're just going to be an outsider

joke's on you, I have no friends

then stay inside all day, who cares where you live

This is true.

I work remotely and moved overseas to a city where I already knew people. Shit is pretty cash, but only because I started with a social base. If you want to go someplace random, you will need to be able to count on making friends there.

Otherwise, the best place is different for every person. Language is a big factor. Also your tolerance to new cultures, or people poorer than you. If you're soft, the best option is just a cheaper place in your own country. If you can handle being in a different country, I definitely recommend a cheaper country. My expenses are like a third of what they used to be.

I too have no friends and also have barely any contact with my family. I have a bad past in my country and I'd like to go somewhere else.

Good luck immigrating somewhere that isn't a shithole if you're a digital nomad who isn't extremely rich or has family there

Are european countries all shitholes?

Move to the slums of Dubai while coding for Microsoft

Japan desuuu ~~~ o(>ω

Ukraine. Extremely cheap and hot grills.

this. Also Mexico might be a good candidate for similar reasons.

I was more about costs of living, quality of life, weather, environment. You can always make new friends. Preferably place where I can easily contact in English but it doesn't have to be prime language.

Attached: canada-33723235-1468496086-ImageGalleryLightboxLarge.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Isn't Mexico dangerous?
Quality isn't best there desu, but if you lived there maybe you can tell more? I don't really care about 'hot girls'

Japan sounds cool, but more like vacation. I'm from Europe so it's kind of strange culture to me, also Japan is very expensive. Thanks to China air quality not best too probably.

he said hot grills

Attached: grill.jpg (1600x1166, 338K)

Mmmm, that's hot

don't go, Pedro
we'll miss you

Unironically Ukraine

some flyover state in the US, the wage is still way better than anywhere else while the cost of living is lower